Watch General

Last one hit 300.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Timex-Originals-Analogue-Display-Leather/dp/B007OZER1W/ref=cts_wa_2_vtp?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1069525627&pf_rd_r=KM3B6MMR5TEKRS3514FD&pd_rd_wg=3QyYK&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00RCYV8BM&pd_rd_w=jAvh8&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=KM3B6MMR5TEKRS3514FD&th=1
aevig.com/corvid-fieldwatch/
esslinger.com/metal-watch-bands/
endclothing.com/blog/timex-x-red-wing-waterbury-collection-exclusively-at-end/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Rolex strictly in-house or do they ever use ETA or Dubois-Depraz movements?

>tfw ana-digi temps went back up in price

I want to replace the strap on this:
amazon.co.uk/Timex-Originals-Analogue-Display-Leather/dp/B007OZER1W/ref=cts_wa_2_vtp?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1069525627&pf_rd_r=KM3B6MMR5TEKRS3514FD&pd_rd_wg=3QyYK&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00RCYV8BM&pd_rd_w=jAvh8&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=KM3B6MMR5TEKRS3514FD&th=1
It's not so obvious on the white one, but the black one's strap looks awful.
For the white one, what's a suitable metal strap replacement?

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SEVENTEEN.
>WEARING WATCHES.

Waiting for my Amphibirskie from Ukraine, I just ordered a green canvas strap for it.

aevig.com/corvid-fieldwatch/

Seamaster Planet Ocean

Jubilee style

esslinger.com/metal-watch-bands/

Thanks. On a slightly different note, a lot of people recommend jubilee style for women's watches, is there a particular reason for this?
I'm not particularly well versed on women's watches so I don't know the styles advantages/disadvantages too well.

>The Corvid quartz, two batches, all sold out.
Fuck

are daniel wellington memetier for someone who love the minimalist look

I really fucking like this watch. It'd be by far the most expensive watch I'd purchase. Should I?
>I'm aware this is the watch from Interstellar, but that is not the reason I like it

You like it, get it. Check orient for a cheaper alternative if money is short.

Been looking for a fabric strap watch
is this one worth it?

>buy any watch you like
>order canvas strap
>put on watch
>?????
>profit

The Daytona used a Zenith movement for a while, but other than that I can't think of any other instance where they used anything but their own movements.

b-but user I am watch retard and I am afraid some retard will do a half assed job with the installing of the strap
is there a way to ship a watch from england to europe(bulgaria) for cheap

Any jewelry store will do it for you for like 5 eur if not for free.

thinking about copping this one.

SKX007K2

That's beautiful

Subs used to use eta movements I believe

behold

Thoughts?

For what purpose.

the lulz

the clasp is for a pvd air blue that hasn't come in yet.

Poorfag here, what you guys think

In house

Tudors use ETA

not for long

It's more ornate

2/10
You couldve done better

Get a springbar tool and do it yourself.

What are your thoughts on Timex?
Thinking of getting a cheap daily from them

Currently in the mail

Please don't kill me

Does anyone have the pic of that watch with a Russian logo and white face that someone got off eBay? Saw it a couple weeks ago

Should I? I really want a mechanical chronograph but I don't like the soviet aesthetic.

Go for it, solid piece!

I really like that

I like both the day and date being up at 12.

Pretty good. I saw this Skagen at my local Rack and and I was pretty impressed.

I found it online for cheaper, and I think I'm gonna cop.

why do they do those dumbass smooth crowns? how much more could it possibly cost to get them right?

I don't have the info graph saved but don't buy that shit. It's a massive rip off for shit tier movement

the minimalist look itself is memetier

is this meme tier aswell
and can someone post the pyramid or watchbrands to buy

nice lugs, but the crown is cheap and unfinished and the round date window is out of place. very tryhard minimalism there.

can you recommend a good minimalistic

Look into Braun watches if you're a turbo poorfag.

that is beautiful

yeah. pity about the degenerate quartz movement and the unfinished crown.

im not a watch guy so based on looks i love it! what's wrong witht the movement and whats the crown?

quartz is degenerate, you want something that uses only springs and gears.

the crown is the thing that you pop out to set the time and (on a real watch) wind up the movement.

Get the Timex x Redwing Waterbury endclothing.com/blog/timex-x-red-wing-waterbury-collection-exclusively-at-end/

I see! Is quartz just battery powered? And whats wrong with the crown on that watch in particular?

it's smooth all around for no reason. the crown should have little fluted ridges so you can move it.

watch design is about a harmonious union of form and function. the skagen shits and pisses all over function in favor of a shallow fast-fashion form that expresses no understanding of the 1,000 year history of european watchmaking. it is offensive.

Pay no heed to him. He sounds like the kind of snob that has a Seiko 5 and think he's a vetted Horologist.

was about to buy a skagen watch. but saw the trustpilot reviews.
wtf, is this real?

i have a lot of watches. i don't repair watches but i do repair clocks. seiko 5s are good for noobs but the lack of handwinding and hacking is making them a less and less compelling proposition these days, especially now that orient's entry-level offerings have a movement that does offer those things.

they seriously are just shitty fast-fashion degenerate quartz meme watches.

are sturling any good

plaza athenee

I'm no watch snob, but stop.

i am sorry but i don't know anything about stuhrling. i just don't have any interest in chinese movements except for the chinese standard movement.

gimme your honest opinion fa

hideous low-contrast dial, offensively stupid brand name, no end links for no reason.

look at how even this absurd jokewatch has a more usable crown than a skagen shitter

my only watch, less than 15 gpb

I recently bought this one, recommended not only on here but other places. I like how it looks but did I get memed to buy a low quality watch?

I really dig the Le Locle Tissot - what sort of watches are around that pricepoint.

I also love the Raymond Weil Maestro with the romans, or Hamilton Valiant

For around that price if you like the look of a watch then you should just get it.

Expensive watch quality claims are just memes.

Totally worth the price if you like the design and the idea of knowing that your watch it completely powered by kinetic energy. But if you buy a pricey watch for its timekeeping functionality or its durability then you are deluded, a $10 quartz will keep the time just as well.

Hell, a quartz is technically more precise than most automatics.

Yes or No to this Seiko?

c/n? I'm a bit obsessed with exploration and sailing and things of the like and this reminds me of that

I dress pretty minimally with a lot of cream button-ups. I'm very skinny. How fedora would wearing this watch be

"is that a datejust"
>no it's just a seiko
"oh"

I'm not particulaly fussed by it being a Seiko.

I do like the look (If it was all stainless steel id be way happier) and im not wearing it to look like I have a rolex.

Any other watch suggestions that have a similar bezel etc ?

What's a good metal strap replacement for this thing to make it look more feminine?
22mm band so having a bit of a hard time.

Personally I prefer pic related, but that's very nice.

I have the "officer" version of this watch and the water resistance is such garbage on it. You can't get it wet washing your hands or get caught in rain without it fogging up for a week.

What do you guys think of these Russian autism watches? It's what I am wearing today.

The one with the green canvas strap? Been so tempted to get that in the past. Is it a recurring problem with Hamiltons do you know?

Help me Veeky Forums. Sinn 356?

Not sure about all Hamiltons but when I looked back at reviews for the model I bought I saw a ton of people remark on its worthless water resistance. I don't expect a non-diver to be submergable but expect it to be resistant to rain and such. Pic related is the model I have.

Or Hamilton Pilot Pioneer?

>Russian autism watches

Speak for yours, you chose a really autistic dial. I think they are the best automatic divers you can get below 100€ and have a cool history and interesting aesthetics.
I specially like the scuba dude dial.

Pick the smaller one, the worst thing about today's watches nowadays is that they look like wrist clocks.

Raketa big zero and Copernic are the best Slav autism watches.

what are you, a fag?
small watches are for girls. real men's watches start at 40mm dials

Meme watch owner here. Had more compliments off this piece of shit here than any other watch I own.

I just traded a Steinhart for this exact watch. I'm pretty stoked for it (42mm, I have huge wrists).

Is the dial black, or really dark green btw?

It would be nice to see some orange Squales, or some panda/reverse-panda chronos.

Thanksssss

Always looked black every time I've seen it.

While not Squale, plenty of companies from Seiko to Rolex make orange divers watches.

Let's be real. All amphibias looks like autistic garbage. There is no exception.

I like Raketas but always skeptical of their movement. Is yours an automatic? If so does it lose time quickly?

Just bought this in the Black Friday sale. BARGAIN of the century or what!?

It's a hand winder.