Shoes rotations, I start

Shoes rotations, I start.

you start OP

And I've got a pair of white Feiyues coming later today

ID on top left boots?

Palladium baggy leathers
Highly recommended

what are the black shoes on the right?

Mostly the sneakers, sometimes the boots when the weather is rough.

how do you like your SLP?

I'm in love with them, they're fantastic. They don't seem like they'll ever wear out but if they do somehow I'd definitely buy again

v nice, you somehow bought all memes but didn't fuck up. What kind of sole do the back right boots have?

ID on the back left sneakers?

Thanks. The boots have just crepe soles, which are great on snow, but very Meh on everything else.

National standard edition 1 in off white, some older model

The only ones I really don't wear anymore are the racers, super close to getting rid of them. Other than that everything gets about equal wear.

this is most of it

would you recommend sizing down for the shoes like pottery?

Yes, definitely
I'm usually 10.5 but those are 9, but I wouldn't recommend you take it that far. It only works for me because my feet are so narrow

What shoe trees are those?

All these shoes but you still had to walk over my heart

Not pictured: Beat to shit stan smiths

What boots are those on the back right? Mali?

Can someone here tell me why low tops, or just leather shoes in general, give me blisters? Stan Smiths are the worst but my leather Sk8 His give me some trouble. I remember being super young wearing Stan Smiths and they gave me blisters back then too. Am I doomed to wearing band-aids for the rest of my life? Are there any good alternatives to this?

u need pale pink cps or rafs

>300 different pairs of sports shoes

Why do guys do this

review on those GATs?

>that many ozweegos
how the fuck do you afford that

Bottom left ID?

Nordstrom

got some nice shit there bro, what are the sandals in bottom right? my friends dad has those hes always wearing em must be comfy af, do u use them for indoors n shit?

Jack Purcel Moto Boots

neat

Where'd you cop the German Army Trainers?

those rainbow racers could get you some money senpai, I'd sell those and get the black/white racers instead but I like racers so I'm biased

Yes, Mali, in beeswax

Got them new for 30 eur through eBay. I live there though, and sometimes get asked whether I served. That's also why I'm hesitant to get any higher end GAT hommages like MM, as those could be misinterpreted as some sort Bundeswehr enthusiasm

What are the aftermarket insoles of your gats? My og ones are coming lose.

They are literally Roshe run insoles lol

Are they any good? Didn't know these could be bought separately. Or did you salvage them?

what are the top right boots?

Thanks, they're birkenstocks. They're super comfy, Whenever I'm indoors I have them on and they're my go to for beaches/vacation. Cop a pair if you can get them on sale. Kinda wish I would've went for the black leather but it's whatever.

I already had black/white racers but I sold them to get the black ultra boost. Comfort is on another level.

Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill

I got these the other day for 23 bucks. Its the first pair of non-running shoes i own. Do you guys think these are fine for just wearing around every day?

Still working on my collection, just copped these though.

Those are a pair of everyday shoes. Running shoes are for running, not walking around being a regular person.

W2C OZWEEGOS HELP

Yeah I've got a lot to learn. I would always wear running shoes cause of track in highschool. its been a year, and honestly i shouldve grown out of it sooner.

the streets

Too classy for casual shoes at least for me

It would be more like a formal casual look

im srs

Don't really wear the vans anymore except for when I go longboarding and I don't wear the tubular invader that often, because they're pretty uncomfortable.

I just bought some invaders, bad idea?

For me they are too narrow in the mid section, yet a bit too long even though I went true to size and I usually go a half size down in adidas shoes. Half size down would've been good length wise but too narrow to wear.
My foot goes over the sole on the medial side, making the edge of the sole bite into my foot.
The sole is a bit stiff aswell, not as comfortable as the tubular runner's sole

I wear them with my roshe insoles because they make the fit better and soften the edge situation so they don't hurt.

Awful

Comfy as, really nice out of the box. The leather is really soft, the laces are nice and thick, just feels like a real high quality product all round. They are quickly becoming my favourite pair of sneakers desu, really versatile. Also I've barely seen anybody wearing them in Australia which is pretty neat.

hold up
no creases on the derbies?
have you even put them on?

id on the middle?

how did you cop em in Australia?

I have a lot of shoes but these 4 are the ones I mostly rotate through

ew

You can't see it from this angle but there's a very minimal crease along the toebox. It's pretty much invisible unless you really stare at them, I'm pretty surprised they haven't creased more desu

>tubulars

disgusting.

need good cheap shoe trees

>nike

i bought the standard green stan smiths for 54$ today did i fuck up

Yyyyyep

Current lineup

I need me some visvim fbts

Hb the one to the right of those

Wolverine 1000 Mile Adrians

are my jeans shit if they leave blue marks on my shoes?

i have meme smiths

End clothing, shipped from the UK. Harrolds and Sneakerboy get them in from time to time too I think

if thats ur current collection i guarantee you dont have the wardrobe for fbts

the streetwear shit fuckboys like to wear them with doesnt work, gotta commit to the vis aesthetic

>gotta commit to the vis aesthetic
whenever there is dsigner shoe that doesn't look like regular as fuck sneaker some retard will have to come out and spout dumb shit like this

honestly i dont feel that way about most designer sneakers

you can wear y-3 qasas without going full tech or whatever, you can wear ramones without full rick, both can look cool

people who wear fbts in "streetwear" look like hot garbage 90% of the time

nike sock dart

Way to make an assumption on my wardrobe. I mostly wear uniqlo, thrifted items, then a few designer pieces like Undercover. Besides that, most streetwear fuckboys don't even know what visvim is let alone y3. Japan is the only place I've seen people wear visvims in person.

Top right ID?

I have to ask, what's the obsession for wearing expensive label-less shoes? I'm all for minimalist labels and hate big ones, but if there's nothing on the shoe, then nobody can tell that I'm not wearing some ten buck shit shoe.

Jealous of your Ozweego collection

people that know designer shoes can identify them and often they have same details that reveal branding, but yes nobody will be able to tell in some flyover ass area

Shoes should only be about how nice they look, how comfy they are, and how long they'll last

Price shouldn't be taken into account, however a higher price can make those other aspects much better. Prices causes reason for a good shoe, price does not make a good shoe

Streewtwear kiddos just try to look like ye, who doesn't even wear fbts well in the first place.

Does anyone look good in Visvim apart from based Hiroki and other japs? Not really. I'd love to own a shit ton of visvim, but would I ever be able to pull it off? Fuck no. Come on guys, we're white, it just doesn't look good on us

small, laying in bed almost hungover and still high from last night typing

What if the logo is an integral part of making the shoe look great? Like the Lacoste crocodile.

ID on the white ones in the middle?

They look like sk8 hi

Yeah they are the sk8-hi reissue, I don't wear them very often though desu

Recently copped visvim hakamas and a nice sanjuro. Nothing but compliments, not that I give a shit. I just like owning nicer shit than other ppl

your socks aren't thick enough or they are no show socks

mine do that too if they barely go pass my heel

Rule #1

Make sure Nike does not consist more than 50% of your collection

I only like the top right brown boots

> most streetwear fuckboys don't even know what visvim is let alone y3

definitely disagree with this one. y3 is well known to the general streetwear "community" even though its mostly just the footwear. Visvim fbts are also pretty well known but to a lesser degree. You used to see a lot of fbts up until like last year or two years ago.

rob you a nigga