Anyone else think the "art hoe" types are really un/fa/?

anyone else think the "art hoe" types are really un/fa/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ0l_m3Xm0
instagram.com/isabellaspud/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like them but it only works when they're white. like really swarthy, jewish/greek/armenian white, but still white.

those are girl fuccbois

Liking art is Veeky Forums. But they don't like art, they like themselves.

I see it so much it's just depressing at this point

hey this is why trump won

Actually completely right
Liberal whites have been ostracized, alienated, and called racist without any justification for the past 4 years or so and Clinton's campaign did nothing to rope them in

>jewish are white

God why are Jewish girls so great, user?

Art hoe is the female equivalent of a fuccboi.

Fat acceptance was the left's biggest fuck up. Putting ugly people front in center is suicide.

white girls only, jews need not apply btw

literally the male equivalent to slacker core

both are trash

Not trying to be racist or anything, but i agree. You kind of know the "art hoe" style is on its way out/normified when its adopted by blacks on a large scale. Same thing that happened with the'' indie'' style of 2009, trends move from the center of being cool to the outer masses over the years

This style is so played out, and the only girls i see sporting it are overweight, or very unappealing. They are making up for their unappealing qualities by overcompensating on clothing, it looks horrendous

i think they're cute :3

Veeky Forums was dedicated to avant guarde menswear, runway shows, and things of that nature. if you want to post tumblr-tier, small brand fashion aimed at people who say "my dude" and "fuccboi" then

>>>/twitter/

Very true

Very untrue

I've never met an "art hoe" be it male or female that wasn't a total pseud.

>DUDE LMAO AESTHETIC
>DUDE LMAO I'M SO UNIQUE

I LIKE THE REFERENCE TO Y 2 K ERA MACY GRAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ0l_m3Xm0

this

I've met them. They're all self conceded assholes or ignorant sjw

>Jewish
>white
Debatable

Not the guy you were responding to but yeah for real. There's just something about Jewesses that really gets me going. Really goofy looking Jewesses like the more attractive girl from that show broad city. I don't know what it is, but I know it when I see it you know.

Holy shit. My uni is full of these bitches and god, I see exactly what you mean. I cant explain it but damn

Also overweight girls that try to pull this off are fucking disgusting.

I don't get it

The fuck is an art hoe?

a basic bitch

Veeky Forums has always been dedicated to insecure boys trying to get a back pat, and their taste in girls falls under that.

Those tumblr girls who have kankens and socks with Van Gogh's sunflowers on them worn under doc marten 1461s dressing like preschoolers from 1996 but in way that's ~sensitive~ and ~artistic~ and ~mature~ because they added some dark lipstick and pinned a boob pin to their bags.

agreed, it has reached the point where if i see an asian girl try and adopt this art hoe type vibe, she simply looks as though shes trying to be a white girl

All these art hoe girls have white boyfriends but still talking about hating white supremacy when theyve got 7 inches of white slave master whip in their mouth

Hahahah I've actually seen black girls claim they invented this style

It's like the whitest style imaginable

lol check out peachyqueeen on insta. worst example i know

art hoe cringe thread?

Yeah I remember seeing posts like that on tumblr. They were trying to turn it into a race issue because they named the style and making it out it was racially insensitive to wear these clothes white people have been wearing the whole 2010s. That was actually around the same time I started swinging from left to right politically

black girls are pshyco by nature

add feminism and radical politics to that dynamic and it's just a disaster waiting to happen

The art hoe movement wasn't even started by/for white people.
You people are pretty embarrassing.

black girls made up the word "art hoe". but the style its self is the same slacker style that white people have been wearing since the 70s

its about the whitest style you could think of

nigger detected

I love this style!

>left to right
bro you just aren't left enough

tumblr you made it

It has influence from it, but the aesthetic of cacti and Van Gogh socks and certain colors weren't actually a "thing" until it was made actually palatable by those who started the art hoe movement.
What you're doing is like saying white people didn't invent guns because the Chinese invented gunpowder.

Top quality post, sure showed me

Cali girl voice: problematic! (100 emoji)

>Cali girl voice
This is only a thing if you're American desu

thats a boy though

tumblr + whore tendencies = art hoe
after fucking she would talk about that cool wes anderson's gif she saw last night on tumblr

jesus kek girls are so fucking useless. vagina vehicles through and through.

The female equivalent to slacker core is slacker core.

These girls are usually gross and have ratty ass clothes. They eat like shit and have bad hygiene. Their lame quirky behavior is all very similar and just a cover for their abysmal self esteem. They usually have some sort of social justice cause they jerk off to, an annoying pet, a stupid hobby, and a love for coffee or tea. They want a man who will treat them like they think they deserve to be treat, when in reality they sort of like to be abused, get fucked really hard, and be submissive.

I hate them fucking disgusting hippies

Art hoe tumblr shit is the worst, kill it with fire.

I didn't know this had a name.

Literally my ex, holy fucking shit. Now she is a fucking sjw that thinks that she is an artist. ayy lamao. Never date one Veeky Forums, trust me.

you just described my uni
im disgusted now

LITERALLY MY EX AHAAHHAAAH

im here for this

Ah, that fat one is cradling a bag of chips like a baby. Pottery

"art" people are the fucking worst.

They have ugly faces and ugly beliefs. Not to mention their "art" itself, which is very, very ugly.

Many of them are Jewish, gay, or both. That probably explains it.

maybe where you're from. I'm going to an art school in bum fuck no where and everyone here is super chill. Even met a dude who browses here

>Many of them are Jewish, gay, or both. That probably explains it.
Wew

I went to music school and they were all nerds who listen to drake coldplay and frank ocean

>I'm going to an art school
and you're incapable of self-reflection

I mean I almost get it that if you're a cakeboy from Arkansas who is taking on loads of debt to "get educated" then you might find something genuinely liberating in surrounding yourself with mincers just as calculatingly free and spontaneous as yourself, but to anybody who is already cultured and has a modicum of aesthetic sensibility these pseuds are just psychic vampires. They are literally the reason I voted Trump. I've had enough of this.

Art school girls are always qts, here at least. I don't go there myself but often when I see a qt she walks in the art school's direction.

>Trying to be white
That's all Asians (and blacks) do

>le deus bult crusader :D

what's wrong with you

Mmm, sounds good sign me up

Well except for the bad hygiene and sjwism, fuck that, but everything else is hot

That's not a female equivalent, she's wearing a male fit.

thank god for the art student gals who dont dress like this. (me)

>hippies
You're so out of touch with reality

accurate

>not taking them under your wing and indoctrining them in the ways of loomis

please die

YES
Liana on Broadcity is quite literally perfect on every level

>"femanon here [insert ironic backwards emoticon]"

>Veeky Forums was dedicated to avant guarde menswear, runway shows, and things of that nature.
haha

hahahahaha

I don't know what the fuck is going in america, but I'm dating a younger arts student here in yurop and it feels good man. She's smart, funny, dresses normally and is the sweetest girl I've known. Her friends seem pretty chill too.

I mean it is one thing if a girl acts all artsy but can't back it up, but this girl seems like she has some artistic ability.

on the real, clothing only becomes "cool" when black people start wearing it (band shirts,thrasher, rick owens, raf simmons) the list goes on

Wait so, art hoe is what it's called now?

>tfw didn't even study art but know more about it than any art hoes i talk to at parties

what do they spend their time doing to not even know about the thing they revolve their lives around.

>"art" people are the fucking worst.
why are you on a fashion board you fuckstick

YOO JUS DON UNNASTAN

PIG IGNINT TUMBLR WILL HEAR BOUT DIS

I HOPE U GET SUPER AIDS AND DIE FROM UR ASS

They have whores for attention and grew up with shallow vapid outward beauty being praised over being real and worldly. They like the idea of art, and the process, and the finish product but rarely does it move past such petty things to influence how they see the world.

the amount of white people i see dressed in streetwear trying so hard to be cool and immersed in black culture/rap music and degeneracy is far greater

your probably ugly

lipstick lesbians need to be killed

all those white boys are nu males that agree with their white supremacy hate

just like your mother

this is my fave art hoe
instagram.com/isabellaspud/

it's literally just another name for tumblr-core , sjw slacker core and hipster

all equally garbage

except "art hoes" usually stick to an aesthetic

Art hoe is a lot like girl gamers

They're only interested in dressing the part for attention, not the medium itself

triggered

kill yourself

truth

all of their instas have the same pattern... food pics and quirky face closeups

Thots are equiavelnt to fuccboi, art hoe is a subset of thots

KEKDAM is a numale who says "my dude" and likes tumblr tier mfa cuck fashion