Why aren't you wearing a $8,500 Kiton suit right now?

Why aren't you wearing a $8,500 Kiton suit right now?

because I drive a forklift for a living

Why not drive the forklift in a tailored vicuna wool suit?

is it fun?

The suit on the left does give off a "I get shit done" feeling

Because I'm only 23 and wear business casual clothes and Clarks shoes to work.

I come from poverty.

Fuck, rich people truly have it best in life.

what?

Because nobody needs a suit like that, there's plenty of decent threads for 1/8 to 1/4 of that price

Price =/= style my man

Because it's not worth the price. You can get significantly better tailoring of both Italian and English style for one.third to half the price, with better cloth as well.

>$8,500
>off the rack

kek

you could spend $2,000 and get a better suit made of better cloth made-to-measure from a saville row tailor

why the fuck would anyone WANT to wear an $8,500 kiton suit?

Because you can upgrade to the $35,000 bespoke version.

why would i want to do that when i can get a better (in every conceivable way) bespoke suit on sav row for 1/10th the price?

because I'm wearing $16,000 worth of Rick Owens at the moment

Mine is down in NY for dry cleaning. Had to fly over to assess my small business venture in Colorado.

the value of my life right now is probably less than $8500

i make 11/hr part time

because I can get higher quality suits from a saville row trained cutter/tailor made to a unique pattern that fits me perfectly, for less than half that price locally...

designer suits are the biggest fucking meme

lmfao babby got his first suit and wants to stunt on 16 year olds so he goes to Veeky Forums

kiton is shit btw

only honest answer in the thread

Because it's 4 in the morning. I'm gonna go to bed soon

Maaaaaaan this thread just WREAKS of insecurities right now!

because I make my own suits and work in a business wear shop.

Now that we're talking about suits, what are some recommendable and affordable suits?

Giorgio Armani
Dolce & Gabbana
Ralph Lauren Purple Label
Ermengildo Zegna
Brioni
Kiton
Isaia
Tom Ford
Boss Hugo Boss
Canali
Pal Zileri
Cifonelli
Hickey Freeman
Kingsman
Brooks Brother
Sartorio

reminder to not fall for the hideous trend of slim fit suit with anorexic lapel and puddle hurdling breaks

because I have 10 euros

I think I spotted you at LGA this morning then kek

If I count all money I ever had, I could buy 1.

caus i cant afford it right now.

>double breasted

Anyone know of any good places with nice suits on sale for black friday and what not. I could use a new suit.

>Kiton suit

Daily reminder that slim fit suits were a grotesque mistake. Relax fit like Kiton (who kept it relly during that Godforsken time of effeminate slim fit) is where true elegance is.

>user asks for affordable suits
>user recommends brands that start from $2,000+

Dobell
Marks & Spencer
Z Zegna
Hugo Hugo Boss
Polo/Black Label Ralph Lauren
Maurizio Baldassari
Boggi Milano
Suit Supply
Barneys
Paul Smith
Boglioli
Piatelli
Sacoor Brothers
Hackett

I drive forklifts too. It is actually pretty fun.

Not even meme'ing but I think Rick Owens makes the best blazers.

And I wouldn't pay near $8k for an entire suit, ever. For that price, I could get a few custom-made.

you need a DB to get dat dere Gordon Gekko aesthetic
droppy shoulders,bungled sleeves and overly long armholes
looks like a terrible piece to me anonymous

Rick isn't for everyone, but it is for me.

To each their own.

Fuck I like this man already and I don't even know him

>teenager pubestache model

Too post-ironic for me.

what are type of dress shoes the thai king is wearing

Because vicuna is 550 a yard :///

THE SUIT ON THE LEFT DOES GIVE OFF A "I GET SHIT DONE" FEELING

Not that user but I agree. Getting a power suit vibe from it so to speak.

t. fatass

I am that user and I agree

Standard recommendation for a $500-range suit is Suitsupply. If you live in a major city e.g. NYC, London, Paris you can get second hand suits of high quality quite cheaply if you know where to look.

They're technically not dress shoes, they're some kind of blucher. Looks fairly standard cut to me.

you can make it user you can be rich I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Because ive already filed for bankruptcy once

desu kiton is a waste of money

>t. fatass

>implying

Not that i can't appriciate what they do, Carlo Barbera plus an obsession with making everything by the hands of great tailors should make anyones mouth water. I also really like that they aren't afraid of using a lot of colours, their collections are usually far from "boring" business suits.

Problem is that nowadays there are small shops that make suits that are, say, 90% of what Kiton does at 50% the price.

I don't know anything about Kiton suits but I own a Kiton suede bomber and it's tops.

if you're the kind of person who can afford an $8,500 suit, I doubt you're too concerned with wasting money

Definitely not a teenager

What's the opinion on combatant gent or Frank's and oak for the Uber poor?

because it looks like a regular ass suit you could buy for less than 200

because i'm wearing like 8k in sick-rick-fits instead

I always liked the way PJohnson makes suits.

I'll fly to London one day to give them my measurements. Supposedly they're not even that expensive, starting at 1.250 USD.

I also drive a forklift. It's all right

Looks like the poster to a movie where a bunch of big business guys die but then are given a second chance as mannequins and they have one final deal to close.

tfw you're a skinny fuck and can't find any suit jackets at are like a 37-38R

feels bad man

>recommends black label over purple.

Are you even trying?

T-thank you.

We're all gonna make it!

I agree. I think its the broad stripes on the shirt

bro im living with my mom and going to college wtf

>1.2k for THAT

damn the bottom half of that suit is fucking terrible

guys you can get your own suit made with whatever details you want instead of the combo shown, imo the lapel roll and shoulders look great

Honestly, they really don't. Very standard shoulders, those will restrict your arm movement a lot (raise your arms and it will look bad) and the lapels dont really look that great either, especially with that breast pocket.

Someone?

He looks like an Asian Costanza

Because I'm not a fru fru faggot who wears suits

Original user who said it had that look, you're very right.

Check out Combatant Gentleman as well..might have to wait for their stock to replenish, but they have some really good deals for their quality. Spend the remainder of your money on a good tailor.

>11$/hr
>part time
You live in a massive city ore something?
>tfw 8.5/hr almost full time

>collar is the same color as the rest of the shirt
Disgusting.

>problem

Very happy with my suit supply suit.

I make $11.75/hr part time as a line cook in a town of 12,000. The trick is to be a hard worker and occasionally threaten to quit so they panic and give you a raise to convince you to stay. It helps that I was full time for the first year I worked there.

Its a problem for Kiton. Im also not so sure about their super thin fabrics (the heaviest they make is 180?) in the long term, though i do love the feel of Carlo Barbera fabrics.

Nice, please tell me you own some land in the woods. All I want to do in life is live in the woods where I don't have to bother talking to my neighbors

It wouldn't survive my daily schedule. I prefer $600-700 suits.

Wear Yohji

Oscar Jacobsson if you're in the nordics.

dispute this

is that a fucking michelin man lapel pin?

suit sleeves should be short but his shirt sleeves need to come up to his hand.
and what the fuck are those shoes. fucker should be sent to the gulag for them.

Do Michelin Guide judges get that pin?

Because I don't have enough money and even if I did, I'm not a fan of their overly formal cuts.

It just wouldn't look good on me, so I'll stick to better looking and cheaper suits.

Drove a forklift for 3-4 years at Coca Cola.

It's only fun the first two weeks, then it gets incredibly boring.

A pretty good suggestion, really. The "new" OJ offers full canvas construction for like 1000 dollars with nice fabrics and details. One of the best budget business brands desu, if they have stayed with the same concepts as before.