Ian Connor

Do yall think ian Connor is iconic?

hes a dirty ol boy who needs to stop raping women

i mean yeah if you dont think he is youre:
1) jealous (lol)
2) wish you could do what he does for a living
or 3) just following the 'hype' in hating him
this man literally fucked vlone in its ass, and i promise u vlone resale prices are gonna go down like shit in the next few weeks

if he raped those girls then yeah thats disgusting, etc., but if he didnt then whatever

he says stupid shit sure but if you are going to tell me he isnt top 3 iconic [at this very moment] figures in fashion then youre delusional

Wannabe Cory Feldman

filthy faggot who deserves nothing he's gotten

the definition of black privilege, doing mediocre shit but getting fame because hes black

He is either
A. Not iconic
B. Iconic, and I'm out of touch because he has zero influence on my life and taste and the only reason I know he exists is because his name pops up here sometimes

I'm not a teen tho sooo

I hated him when people loved him

But now he's the underdog I kind of have a fondness for him because I'm naturally programmed to root for the underdog

He dresses ok for a nigger

you HAVE to be 16 to believe this

>2016
>frosted tips
>thinks 666/satan is edgy
no senpai

He fucking bodied vlone. not iconic tho. some of his fits are hit or miss desu. he does have vlone tatted on his arm so he is just tryna start beef. cant fuck with some gilden tho.

Underrated post

your pussys wavy

Nobody will remember him in 10 years

no
you have to be a fucking hermit that doesnt use or at least understands the influence Ian has on creating trends on social media in terms of fashion (and not to mention music)
nothing i said in my previous comment is false

he has influence over fucking idiots, that doesn't make him iconic.
He sexually abused a few girls, but people overlook this because he stole his mothers money when he was younger to buy supreme garments.
He's an absolute piece of shit, but people choose to ignore this fact because he dresses in clothes they wish they owned.
Anyone who likes him would most probably let him fuck them in the ass.

he's nothing but an overcompensating manlet, he's doing pretty good compared to other manlets though, but at the end of they day when you can fit in a kid's bed as a grown man, you know that life fucked you over big time

lol no
aleali may and christina paik have an actual influence, yes including mens
the majority of ian's following is underage, and anybody between 18 and 25 follows him because of their interest in asap rocky

his trend setting is very niche

he definitely is not top 3 at this very moment

you, my child, are delusional

ian makes it seem like he has this big influence behind the scenes, but he doesn't
at all
he's a laughing stock in the actual industry

>fucked vlone in its ass
He does the exact same thing with those reworked vans he sells for $200.

The guy is a fucking waste of oxygen for multiple reasons, being a rapist is just one of them.

I looked at his ranting and he got called out for putting pastelle and other shit on gildan

He responded by saying those were samples

Literally nobody would ever sample on something they aren't going to use, it's a waste of money and doesn't show the true potential of an idea

He really doesn't know what he's talking about, but sheep will be sheep, buying those reworked vans

never heard of aleali may and christina paik setting literal trends (in mens fashion specifically) on social media
come on, he literally made the whole soundcloud wave of kids in terms of fashion, hes the whole reason Supreme is so popular now
sure hes a laughing stock in the industry, maybe, but can you honestly sit here and say that if Ian never existed the state of fashion would be where it is right now? i mean damn he def influenced a lot of shit, idk why people cant give him credit

>a screenprint on a shitty blank that literally no one except ian himself or one of his fashion friends would ever wear doesnt show the true potential of an idea created by someone else

i dont get it
its literally a logo on a tee
the blank doesnt matter if its a sample

>hes the whole reason Supreme is so popular now
that would be tyler the creator desu

Literally never heard of this dude before this thread. He looks like a faggot.

they open up a lot of their male followers to brands through their "boyish" style

supreme is popular because of tyler the creator

fashion has been heading towards the "elevated streetwear" direction since tisci made the rottweiler t shirt

he's influence a lot of teenagers, yes
but he has not made any significant impact in actual trends

if the people around you are wearing supreme in the way he wears it vs how tyler wore it, then yes you would see a "huge influence"

get out some more and see that he truly hasnt influenced people

you really don't get it
if you're going into production to make a cut&sewn t shirt and not using a blank, you would not print the sample on a gildan blank
why? because different fabrics will give different results, especially with wearing. additionally, you have to adjust said logo to the dimensions of your own t shirt vs the dimensions of a standard gildan medium

it does matter if it's a sample if you're running a business
it doesn't matter if you're a 16 year old with an idea using redbubble

>ian connor is the whole reason Supreme is so popular now

wow

this is literally the worst thing I've ever heard in my life

>ITT: 15 year olds arguing with 16 year olds

this desu

t. 17 year old

checked

>mfw people think streetwear isn't played out
>mfw people think streetwear is still relevant
>mfw this dude

this

OH YOU WEARING VANS AND SUPREME THIS SEASON?
STOP LYING TO YOURSELF NIGGA, ME THE REASON

More like ironic

underage. never post again

>hes the whole reason Supreme is so popular now
boy

obviously tyler made it POP but old supreme wasnt really hot till this year thanks to ianconnorsrevenge.....and tyler barely if at all wears preme anymore

You realize supreme was popular then died out and just became a niche thing, which it stayed as?

>literally fucked vlone in its ass

What did he mean by this?

are you me?

aaaaaand /thread

yea lowkey

I don't fuck with him at all but I can appreciate an ugly manlet making fashion accesible to ugly manlets

>come on, he literally made the whole soundcloud wave of kids in terms of fashion, hes the whole reason Supreme is so popular now

Lmao Tyler made Supreme absolutely explode coming up to 6 years ago. Like them or hate them (I still love them but have no clue what they're doing now desu) Odd Future are a huge reason for this whole internet music, clothes, art, skateboarding weird 'culture' we have now

Seriously someone explain this to me.

he exposed vlone for printing on gildan basics and then selling for $250 per shirt

Nah, he did give Supreme a huge revival with the S Panel hype. Before that Supreme was starting to die. Then it became even more popular than the odd future hype. But it seems like it is dying once again so its only time.

every other basement cooked ""streetware"" brand does this tho

ian connors halfbaked trash is the same this corny lil nigga just throwing shade to puff himself up lmao

why is this board even having threads like these every hour now btw?? this is for fashion not trash

iconic to a subset of people for essentially ripping off mac demarco's tumblr/thrift style except using more expensive shit.
supreme's been popular for a while now, they drop weak shit and it still sells out, its got nothing to do with ian.

if whats true about vlone using shit blanks, they fuckin deserve to go down in flames, thats scummy af to do. let the hype make the rice, not the other way around. shoulda dropped that shit for like $35 and rat-holed half the inventor, then dumped when prices rose for resale. Outright charging 200 for a print is scummy.

to be fair, i only heard of him a few years back when he posted some dumb shit like "i love raf simmons he a god" like this fag just discovered neo raf and thought it was the best shit ever. somebody posted the tweet on Veeky Forums and declared raf as being dead/shit now that people like him caught on to it. his fits were hit or miss at best, and the only reason why he got famous was for hanging out with asap. dude never actually designed anything, just promo'd some shit kanye made a few years back. dude just keeps popping up for saying controversial shit and getting into fights, but hes fizzled out. After the rape allegations, most people don't want to be associated with him. One of my friends said some shit about how he made grills relevant, but gab3 from UZI was on that shit like two years ago. seems like he just bites what he likes, but lacks overall originality.

is he an influence? yes. Is he popular? yes. Should he be an influence? fuck no, he's talentless and a flash in the pan, and struggling to stay relevant.

he was the creative director for supreme for a couple of seasons along with bari so yes he in fact did 'design' things to an extent prior to his current affairs

you dont know what the title creative director means
at most, bari and ian chose a font
supreme's design team is set
they were most likely brought on as influencers to see what product to release

ian doesnt even know what rib is

why do you ride for this guy so hard?
does he pay you?

creative director for supreme? first im hearing of this. got any sauce? and with bari you mean he helped right 'vlone' on a fucking t shirt?

in his no jumper interview, not sure of the timestamp but yeah
and no i meant he and bari both worked at supreme as a CDs

i just want to understand why you guys hate him and want to discredit him so much its interesting

i dont like his online personality
i dont know him in real life, therefore the use of the word online

he also doesn't deserve any credit except for increasing sketcher sales for a month or some shit
he may be a big influence on you, but that doesn't mean a thing

He's easily hateable. He's got a massive ego and thinks everything he touches is gold, but people look at his fits through rose colored lenses. "King of the youth" is an earned title, not a title one gives themself. Also his style is derivative as fuck.

Also, being a creative director i like being a museum curator, you're not an artist, just someone who picks what they like.

The day whites and blacks realize both groups have this privilege just for being american the better off this country will be. White and black people both get praised and uplifted for being mediocre so both groups need to stop whining about it.

he's a pretty cool stylist/designer/creative type dude who dresses well, but his reputation was unfairly ruined by false rape allegations that had absolutely no proof behind them

He's a rapist and unoriginal.

hypebeast acne-ridden egotistical short rapist

He Needs To Stop Typing Like This And He Also Needs To Stop Acting Like He's A Prominent Poet Where Everything He Says Are Important Lines Of Philosophy