Clothing designer for 600+ stores here...

Clothing designer for 600+ stores here, with proof if you desperately need it ;) show me what you're working with and I'll rate it 100% honest.

>600+ stores

So I'm assuming you do tech packs/graphic design for a company that then licences the designs to other manufacturers and designers?

>with proof if you desperately need it ;)

no need for this, it's an anime-inspired "fashion" image board, come on

+ stores
>So I'm assuming you do tech packs/graphic design for a company that then licences the designs to other manufacturers and designers?
>>with proof if you desperately need it ;)
>no need for this, it's an anime-inspired "fashion" image board, come on
Nope, I design for 2 huge franchises that have +- 200 stores each, and 200 smaller stores also carry our brand. I do everything from the technical information to the graphic design to the worksheets to the product management.

it's most definitely is zara with that fucking abomination of a picture

>Nope, I design for 2 huge franchises that have +- 200 stores each, and 200 smaller stores also carry our brand

So it's one brand that's in about 600 stores; roughly 400 split between two franchises and then 200 independents.

Am I understanding that correctly?

well, its more complicated then that. We have 1 adult brand, 1 kids brand, and I also help 1 of the 2 franchises with their private label.

I don't feel like spending more than 30 seconds on a 4chin pic sorrrrrryyyy

Getting new Adidas soon.

Shot in the dark here, but, Embellish/Haus of Jr?

Hoodie is aight, pants can work if you have the right shoes, which you DONT.. shoes should be burned.. tank tops been garbage, the rest is aight I guess.. what adidas you getting? you should get high tops since your style is kinda baggy..

Nah I'm from the Netherlands hehe.. Score and Sting. some pretty commercial shit but I'm only 23 so I have a long way to go, hoping to get my own store before I turn 25 and push underground skate gear.

This or whatever you recommend.

I mean I personally really prefer high top shoes if you're wearing baggy shit, but I sense you prefer comfort over ''fashion''. Is this too poser for you?

Ya I would probably never wear those.

I don't know much about the European streetwear scene, though I know places like France and Belgium are definitely having moments. Los Angeles will always be one of the most iconic cities for streetwear, the mecca of US streetwear, for sure.

If you have the means, all you need to do is get to a tradeshow like Agenda. Buyers aren't brand loyal the way they used to be - all they care about is what's on trend and how quickly they can get it relative to how unique it is. You can be an absolute nobody but if your'e in front of that audience and you get them on the hook, all you have to do is be able to meet the quantities in their P.O.'s and you're set.

Also, If you're into low tops, Puma classic is really cheap and a really clean, loved but underrated shoe. you can get these for like $40

Shit I might try those out especially for that price.

well it's 2016 I think everything is global right now, one of the most respected underground streetwear brands is run by a friend of mine, Patta. Los Angeles is home of hypes not home of high end fashion..

What about these?

LA is slowly becoming the home for high end fashion, but that's an entirely different topic of conversation. You said you wanted to push underground skate gear - I would argue that that's much closer not only to LA culture in general, but more so to "hype" than high end.

But I agree with you, I've noticed brand that have been running shit for 10 years can flop like its nothing and a brand like supreme gets worn by 1 rapper with a decent fan base and it's everywhere. (not that supreme wasn't doing things before that but that definitely was the turning point)

I really dislike shoes that reach to look futuristic.

what shoes? sneakers preferred.

This is true.

I just heard some guys from storror were using them so I thought I'd check them out.

You have a very simplistic style so I wouldn't go with any over the top sneakers, (no nike airs or w/e) I'd go with Puma suede or New balance.

thanks familia been looking at some NBs

gazelles

Both are shitty stores.

docs 1461 mono

Yes, these would be dope

facts, but then again, you're a nobody right? :)

Idk if this is serious but those Sony extra bass are pretty great.

Not quite set on the shoes, but I kinda feel like white sneakers would be better, right?

>Clothing designer for 600+ stores here

no one in high fashion describes themselves like this

so i can only assume you design for some shitty mall tier brand

personally like the white CPs better

Ya stole 3 pairs from Walmart 1 of each color

Honestly you have fucking awful taste and should kill yourself. You know nothing about fashion.

thoughts?

Solid and safe, but maybe tan or brown shoes might do better

I also tend towards white shoes, but am a bit hesitant to be mono white without the parka...

any other derby shoes you could recommend?

its not like its my job right, someone pays me 4k a month for my taste lol

w2c watch in that color?

Help me finish my disguise for pretending I'm normal

Is this a meme yet?

You only make 48k?

Jesus Christ

ok rate please

My outfit is not a meme.

Oh my lord I finally understand. You're not doing Constanza cosplays, THESE ARE ARTHUR COSPLAYS

appalling-core
similarly poor
very nice
ok but the image quality is like a twitter meme
somethings a bit off, brown boots might be better but ok generally
that shirt and pants combo is abhorrent but the jacket is nice
splendid
probably looks ok but putting a knife as an accessory is egregious, if you want to look good in that you have to be skinny enough so that the only thing capable of saving your ass is a gun
why this always posted?

My spring through early fall style

generic prep, good job

edgy bait gets posted a ton not prep

You're right, it's frat, not prep.

I like this

W2c jacket ? It's nice

W2c turtle neck pleasessss

I love 9/10 ur fit but the shoes are a huge mistake. just sayin

judging by your godawful trust fund baby taste i wouldn't be surprised if you actually are a fashion designer desu
i like the palette
turtleneck is questionable but still, looks nice

i too, carry bud in my pocket

what do you recommend

inb4 knife bate
it is a tool not for self defense

would you reccommend sanuks?

very much so

r8 :^D