If you wear street wear

If you were street wear and listen to rap music does that then mean that hypothetically if you were born female you would be open to fucking black men

So all these 5 foot 5 inch white cucks you see in olive bombers with Kanye shirts underneath are one chromosome off burning coal Hahahahahahanahahahahahajahhahaah

/r/streetwear btfo

Really makes you think.

pol you need to stop obsessing over black men so much, it's really really gay.

you probably have like 300 pics of black males and black male style fashion saved on your hard drive right now. you're probably listening to kanye west asap rocky or drake right now. you probably have 100s of twitter posts that contain the phrases "lit" "100 hunna" and "on fleek" right now at this very precise moment

yet im the one whos obsessed with black men? cmon buddy

lol you just summed up so many people I know

it's honestly the most embarrassing look.

I'm not racist or anything but have some self respect. You look pathetic

I do none of these things while you seem to can't stop thinking about them.

Why you here then

I'd assume if I were female I'd probably fuck a black dude over a racist white one, but what an odd question to ask u homo fuck

the fear of being cuckolded by a bigger dick is so obvious

Hello /r/streetwear

people still do streetwear? lol dont tell me that faggot ass KTT website is still running too

I hate streetwear

a lot of white men look up to black people now because of the media. it's really sad honestly

It's not the media

White people are naturally cuckolds and sissys

White men should just go trans. We have no use for you inferior cucks anymore

modern white people are a disgrace

our forefathers are vomiting in the stars seeing the spineless jelly backed cretins weve become

>We have no use for you inferior cucks anymore
Who are "we"? The royal we?

Have you ever thought that maybe white people do this because black people actually dress better? Not everything is a conspiracy theory

>but muh media

this. The media just amplifys the best culture. I'm a white guy and I can admit that blacks have better culture than us. If white culture gets silenced by a more dominant culture that's just the free market at work. Stop being so salty

lmao white boys are so pathetic

Hahahahahah street wear cucks need to be purged

American detected. You are very undeducated, please stop talking about culture and things you dont know anything about.

insecure whtite male detected

Less shitposting more education you prole

is streetwear the absolute most dogshit aesthetic?

i couldnt imagine keeping up a ruse like this for so long
give it a rest ya focking reprobate am no a fucking octopus yea

>Communists are not human
I thought communism wouldn't work because of muh human nature??

shut the fuck up fag ktt is fire

Communist underachiever detected

>shut the fuck up fag ktt is fire

White boy detected

I would love to strangle the life out of you cuck cunt

If you looked at all the best white artists most of them have sampled or used black peoples work. Musically black people have dominated the States. So far electronic wub wub music is still white and metal but only for so long.

This black people are the most copied race on planet earth. We invented the styles and white people stole them

Black people invented fashion

white people dont have an original bone in their whole body

this is what they don't understand

black people are the creators

everyone else is just patrons to our art

yes, just like they invented the pyramids, plumbing and the internet

Take your melanated bodies somewhere else you degenerates

> Listening to black music is the same as taking nigger dick like some cheap whore

Mate I think you've delved a bit too deep into the BBC meme, calm your ass down.

All the best art was made hundreds of years before we sardined your people into boats and saved you from the mud hut life

Why do white ppl steal everything?

that's Joseph Boulogne you FUCK

Mate if you're conscious were clear I doubt you'd have even replied. I think deep down you know you aren't being yourself and that you look up to black people. It's okay kid the sooner you acknowledge it the sooner you will uncuck yourself

Americuck everytime

Street wear is disgusting and so is any white person who wears it

Techno is originated from detroit which is created by black i believe..Correct me if i am wrong

Stay mad degenerate shit

White cucks need to be purged

Why are you even here ? Veeky Forums is a liberal homosexual board. No race no hierarchy no classes ! ABOLISH PRIVATE PROPERTY !

>if you're conscious were clear

I sincerely hope that English is not your first language, otherwise you ought to be ashamed of yourself, kiddo.

Let me see your instagram. If it's more styley and creative and friendful than the commies of Veeky Forums (which mostly are the bests of Veeky Forums), then you can have my attention. Coolness, aesthetic, creativity, wittiness, are way way more important.

I bet you wear bape