Cop or not

Last one hit 300. Do I cop these memes

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/eu/wood-wood-tadd-scarf-11639103-9002-bk.html
endclothing.com/eu/wood-wood-tadd-scarf-11639103-9002-dg.html
uniqlo.com/us/en/men-ultra-light-down-jacket-180413.html?dwvar_180413_color=COL04&cgid=men-weekly-promotions#start=12&cgid=men-weekly-promotions
uniqlo.com/us/en/mens-ultra-light-down-jacket-172981.html?dwvar_172981_color=COL69&cgid=men-weekly-promotions
farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/ami-alexandre-mattiussi-classic-derby-shoes-item-11195101.aspx?storeid=9846&from=listing&ffref=lp_pic_5_11_
epicmilitaria.com/czech-m60-olive-green-pack-with-straps.html
epicmilitaria.com/original-serbian-army-pack.html
shop.nordstrom.com/s/z-zegna-drop-7-trim-fit-solid-wool-suit/4336123?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GREY
shop.nordstrom.com/s/hickey-freeman-beacon-classic-fit-solid-wool-suit/4339635?origin=related-4339635-0-1-PP_4-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-fbt_similar_items&recs_type=related&recs_productId=4339635&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=1&recs_placementId=PP_4&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=fbt_similar_items&recs_referringPageType=item_page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that shit looks tricky to pull off man

dnc imo
sure

what color scarf matches best with this coat? black or dark grey?

black
>endclothing.com/eu/wood-wood-tadd-scarf-11639103-9002-bk.html

dark grey
>endclothing.com/eu/wood-wood-tadd-scarf-11639103-9002-dg.html

Dope if you wear them right
Pretty normal jacket
Really nice looking

What do you guys think of these? They are Clarks Desert Mali. Think the green would work with Black jeans, blue jeans, and khaki?

They both would. I like black though.

should I?

These gloves, 100% leather outside, 100% wool inside, or

these, cobble texture, 100% leather outside, 52% cashmere and 48% wool inside, just $15 more than the other

are these gonna work with my pinstripe suit? its the exact same pattern, theyre out in 2 days

cop and w2c

>black friday sale: $54
>5'7
>afraid this will look too tall / big on me
>live in canada, won't be able to return it once I buy

I've been looking for a rugged / everyday backpack that isn't a typical jansport look but a bag I can use for putting clothes in, travel, etc etc.

if there are any other suggestions of these types of bags on sale right now, hit me up

cop?

I use to wear the herschel backpack in uni, I guess if that bag wasn't too tall for me, that rucksack shouldn't be too bad either

>HERSCHEL DIMENSIONS
>17.5"(H) x 11.75"(W) x 6"(D), 22L

Copping this atm

I'm gonna get a ultra light down jacket from Uniqlo

what's the difference between these two? same price, why two different listings?

uniqlo.com/us/en/men-ultra-light-down-jacket-180413.html?dwvar_180413_color=COL04&cgid=men-weekly-promotions#start=12&cgid=men-weekly-promotions

uniqlo.com/us/en/mens-ultra-light-down-jacket-172981.html?dwvar_172981_color=COL69&cgid=men-weekly-promotions

I think it's a cool show with a difficult color to pull off well

shoe*

Just roll with turtle neck under, senpai

Cop? Black Inuck, Martens 2976.

i like purple

asos right? get the black one instead

Just get black

farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/ami-alexandre-mattiussi-classic-derby-shoes-item-11195101.aspx?storeid=9846&from=listing&ffref=lp_pic_5_11_
don't have my size damn it

100% recommend saucony. so comfy and they look sick

do tan boots go well with black pants? i feel like it'd better than brown boots

35% off these rn and i wanna pull the trigger

Anyone here have any recomendations to good walking/running shoes from Amazon today? They have 30% off of a lot of apparel items

Fila or reebok lads?

performance wise

yes, it's from asos
why? I like the navy one more

these, plain leather has always seemed to be easy to pull off

some advice: LL Bean is waaaaay better quality than Patagonia if you can deal with LL bean looking slightly worse. If it's a functional purchase consider Bean.

epicmilitaria.com/czech-m60-olive-green-pack-with-straps.html
epicmilitaria.com/original-serbian-army-pack.html
you mentioned rugged so i thought of these, just ordered them yesterday so im not sure about quality but they're damn cheap and look decent

nike is made by fascist slave driving pricks. if you're buying nike shoes that basically look like New Balances just get New Balance.

Cop or not for seventy GBP?
Only black is in stock

Black costs twice as much

Not, the navy one actually looks better here

thanks for the website senpai

Wear these in the club all night
Niggas know not to front round me

these are comfy and are nike's least appreciated silhouette good cop

Yay or nay on the GATS in this colorway?

Please don't wear running shoes with a suit, if that's why you want them dnc.

that's a darker tan. so that'll work > lighter

if your Amazon region has Asics, go for that

C O P
O
P

WHAT COLOR SHOULD I GET

Btw the tan one has a black S

Asics are super pricey. Is that a brand of its own?

Another pic

should i be a basic bitch and just buy these? have no other shoes besides the ones i use for running

Pretty cool w2c?

Do I cop or do I not

What the absolute fuck ? Why would anyone purchase those?

Asics.com lol

for wearing at (catholic) church

>wearing graphic tees to church
I know you didn't actually buy that but shiggy.

But new balance supports slave driving pricks.

dot

I'm asking cop/not on that shirt. Mostly for "casual" mass for young people.

Are black iron rangers a meme?

Grow up. No they don't. They're anti-TPP. That's it. They're glad TPP will fail because it's bad for labor and it's bad for global ethics.

They don't want companies like Nike to be subsidized when they pay giant factories in China to make all of their products.

brown are better. old iron rangers age well. my brother's newer pair isnt as good. if you need real boots they're fine. if it's strictly for fashion look elsewhere

Cute!

They openly support Donald "The Giant Orange Dick" Drumpf!

Any company that does that does not deserve my support, even if they fed the homeless or something.

They do not support trump. One of their representatives was asked the question "Do you think the election will affect your business?" and he said "Trump will make sure TPP doesn't pass so we can continue moving more of our production to America without giving too much to other companies that produce exclusively overseas"

Please don't fall for internet bullshit. Do your own research.

Sorry senpai, I don't read fake news.

im a huge bernie supporter and I still love my NBs lol, dont be silly

looking for a grey suit

also open to navy suit suggestions, but if navy preferably in a windowpane pattern

Not, I copped for $150 earlier today

honestly man for a suit dont try buying online or anything.

go to a place with a good in-house tailor. Buying a cheap ass suit with a great tailor will look better than buying an expensive one online and tryna fix it afterward.

Go somewhere you can afford and get the best suit they have for you. Good stores have guys(or occasionally girls) who will tell you what looks good on you and work with you.

Where?

70$ i like the color but im not sure what would go well with them

not sure how i feel about the retros compared to the whites, but theyre 150$ so im thinking i might cave

Cop or not?
Black friday sale + student discount brings them down to $127.50, $250 normally.

i'd say cop

Luisaviaroma but they're all sold out unless you wear 7US (6.5UK)

Also you need to cop through Lyst for an extra 20% off I believe

right I'm a dipshit. Going to a Nordstrom's tomorrow to fit myself for this suit

shop.nordstrom.com/s/z-zegna-drop-7-trim-fit-solid-wool-suit/4336123?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GREY

or this suit

shop.nordstrom.com/s/hickey-freeman-beacon-classic-fit-solid-wool-suit/4339635?origin=related-4339635-0-1-PP_4-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-fbt_similar_items&recs_type=related&recs_productId=4339635&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=1&recs_placementId=PP_4&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=fbt_similar_items&recs_referringPageType=item_page

I more wanted opinions on that style of suit, things like pattern, fit, material.

Should have provided a link tho

W2c

Should I cop this or the original. Is 20% off a good price for gats ?

Cop or not? It's a great brand and I can get them at a great price.

burgundy 511 cords

also pic related cop or naught

cop or not?

Which winter boots should I cop?

cop or not. Or rec I guess

don't
honestly getting leather jackets just save the fuck up for a long ass time, take to account as many options as possible and then get something you really like and have thinked through with time
well to be honest you should do that to everything you buy but especially important with leather jackets imo

looks comfy

appreesh

try and get the grey ones

cop or not?

I would say go for it user

Are Sorel Boots effay or should I just cop a pair of L.L Bean's bean boots?

>shitty logo on a hat
no

Anyone?

it looks hard to pull off without looking like trailer trash or slavic desu

this

or this