What's the oldest piece of clothing you actively wear? How old?

What's the oldest piece of clothing you actively wear? How old?

For me it's my granpa's sheepskin hat. About 40 years old.

Surplus First Gen OG-107 shirt that I thrifted and wear as a light jacket. Don't know the exact age but it ceased production in 63 so definitely more than 50 years. A close second is some boots from 69 I got at the same store. Weird to think I'm wearing clothes older than my mom.

bump, this is an interesting topic.
I have an authentic soviet watch, not sure of the exact year but I think it's neat.

I wear a watch from about 1930. It belonged to my Great Grandfather

I have ano FDR button from the 40'shopping but clothing wise, just a sweater from the 80's

fuck this auto correct.
*an
*40's

I have a cap from the early 80s I wear almost every day and a knit tie from probably around the same time I occasionally wear.

Leather jacket from the 70s

Bump

Occasional USAF shirt from the 60s

Had chore coat from 50s but gave it to a friend cause he gave me his old PC for free and I wanted to thank him somehow

My dad's old BBC World Service t shirt from the late 80s.

My grandpa gave me a ring with the family crest on that he got from my great great grandfather, I wear that maybe once a year.

I have a couple of suits from the 1940s.

I have a US army greatcoat from the 50s. It's pretty warm and looks decent but I don't wear it too often because it's kind of fedora looking on me.

got a few old flannels from my great grandpa that are from 1950 give or take ten years.. unintentionally have ever worn them while tripping acid and its made for some interesting thoughts

I have a wool bathrobe from the 40s and a suede bomber from the 60s. Anything else thrifted is probably from the 80s or later.

My friend's grandfather's college sweater from 1920 or 1922, very warm and comfy. It's all maroon with a big black P on the front and white stitching around it.

>My dad's old BBC
stopped reading there

BBC like big black cock ecks dee

A sweatshirt from the early 90s that's huge and comfy.

Coat from h&m, 3 and a bit years old

this is my aesthetic

My dad's '79 Levis that he got when he and his friend took a road trip across the US in a Pontiac Firebird

I'm not cool enough to deserve them though

1984 Los Angeles Olympics mechanic's jacket