How should I dress to appear as evil as possible?

How should I dress to appear as evil as possible?

Wear a Trump hat

It helps to already look evil or intimidating.

Have you ever caught a good guy—like a-like a real sssuperhero?

Dark clothes
Sith aesthetics, nigga
Look sharp like the nazi uniforms nigga

About as evil as you can get; born nation wreckers

this

"damn it dad i told you to donate grandpas clothing to the goodwill you are not a 1920s gangster"

If you want a legitimate answer, surprisingly, I had the displeasure of knowing various psychopaths through out my life. Cold hearted, evil eyed people. And they all dressed...normally. There was two friends of my distant family who weren't really psychopaths but were no bullshitting guys who clearly saw shit in deployment, and were total assholes. They both wore oxfords, dark jeans, black chinos, regular sneakers. The younger one wore really weird but cool shit from thrift stores I believe.

I don't know why but I hate them all so much. I'm not even an edgy /pol/ browser who believes in jew conspiracies and all that, they're just so disgusting and objectionable.

I love that trump won and this still made me kek

I don't hang out on pol and I find that over the years, just from interacting with people, I have incredibly little patience and charity for people who share a common ethnicity and culture with me.
Jews, Mexicans, blacks. Asians. Fuck I hate Asians. Once in a gray while you'll find one that's cool but they will behave so obviously different than other Asians that it just solidifies my opinion of the rest

*who DON'T share a common ethnicity and culture with me

I agree with you on every point except blacks, most black people I know are safe and I'm dating a black girl.

But fuck, do I hate asians. Really creepy little buggers right?

it's true, we get along best with our own

anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot

You must live in the south. I hear blacks behave like normal people in the south. In the north I've met mostly two varieties:
Resentful underclass black - works in menial labor. Rude, imefficient, deliberately sloppy.
Liberal """"woke"""" black - more upscale than resentful underclass black but otherwise basically /pol/ only black. Everything is a conspiracy. Everything has to have its """"woke"""" take on it that invariably circles back to how everyone is keeping the brothas down.
Probably college educated (affirmative action) but with some useless degree like, what else, black studies.
again, when you self select enough you find exceptions but they contrast so sharply with the norm that it confirms your original findings
My granddad used to say this and I thought he was just being a racist old dude but the last 8 years of obama have convinced me he was right

Yeah, old people are always right

>nobody posting "all rick"

What do I even do here

Shave your head

Get a scar on your face

Wear a grey Mao suit

Carry a white cat around

I grew up in a small town right off the interstate, and there was this diabolical human trafficker who just dressed like a normal country dad. Evil's in your eyes, your demeanor

Full Rick

Can I get some more of this story? Sounds interesting

WE

WUZ

NUMBER

Wear fur. End of advice. Not a personal agenda- but it's reasonably the general faux pas, if u are the 99%. It's like- faux fur is sold at Nordstrom. Da fuck?

Fur still worse. Army jackets are in right now in US. Top kek.

Also this.

WUN

just dress up like mr. moneybags
aka portly 19th cent. english gent

Monopoly dude