WAYWT

constructive criticism edition

>constructive criticism edition

dressing from thrift only wont make you look effay outside this echo chamber and people will just assume youre poor.
also stop trying too hard, you arent a fashion model, looking artsy in the distance only makes you look like you have down syndrome

there is it, 80% of waywt is saved

This was comfy as all hell

[worried laughter]

cap because it's fucking windy outside, so when I get to the center my hair look like chewbacca

The worst of the worst, there's nothing to be constructive about. I hate your fits, they both represent insecurity.

Idk why the pants look like that in this pic they're just straight cut in real life

Sorry for bad picture and meme hat (raining today), but do these colors work okay?

I want to stop wearing black

The blue looks out of place, it's too dark

It was just an outfit I threw together before goofing around in the city at night with friends, if you think it's shit, that's all well and good but it wasn't an insecurity thing at all

bait

Calm the fuck down

Unpop your lapel, button up your shirt, it looks messy

anyone say something, I'm afraid I looked like someone from the fucking anime

you do.

It would be an okay fit if you were taller and skinnier and better looking

idk what else you want to hear senpai, the glasses are stupid I guess, don't wear those

lets shoot ;)

Thanks, so i think it's ok. Cuz perspective is fuck up on this photo, and my pants drooped a little. I'm 185cm/ 72kg so i'm quite thin. I know the glasses suck, but i like go outside wearing them when it's foggy and gloomy in the city. It's like +10 points to weather.

The jacket's silhouette is quite nice and the shoes are great but those pants fit really strangely on you

your coats not on properly m8

lol

Martin, 16 year old, plays Call of Duty in his freetime and steals Nurofen Plus from his grandmother to make a lit night with his friends.

18 year old, started hormone replacement therapy two months ago, already happy with the results.

Romeo, foreign actor in low-budget brazil soap opera, plays guitar in his free-time.

Why didn't you give me a name? I want a name

looking messy was exactly the point of the fit

what about it looking shit, was that part of the point?

-Tailored suit
-vintage waist coat, tie & pocket square
-brass turquoise ring
-time piece from local marker
-Shoes can't be seen but freshly polished Cole Haan Cambridge chukkas

what camera?

I can't see much, but it looks fine

You'll always be black

Slightly better pic

>slightly better pic

Correct and I'll always look better than you, go figure.

get new glasses

nah man, if I'd wanted it to look shit then it would look shit.

I like these but i do in fact want some any suggestions?

Not him but a more sleek retro style could match well with your look you have

how do i get so perfectly slim :(

but it looks shit lel

looks like youre in some shitty english indie band circa 2004. is THAT the poin of your fit?

Playing it safe but still being a little adventurous today. Simple and comfortable, also festive with the flannel to embrase the autumnal decay. (Funny how fashion is decaying rapidly in Western civilization and I'm displaying that WITH fashion.)
Shirt: H&M
Long T: Asos
Pants: Skinny Topman track pants with drop crotch
Sneaks: CDG Chucks

Looking for any constructive criticism but not looking for trash opinions by Ricktards.

Trying too hard buddy
There are far more subtle ways to get a rise out of people

>I exclusively wear Rick

grr haha

keep hiding behind some innocent dude

we all know your insecurity of posting your own fits is through the roof

you are fat and not very good looking

>fat

lmao

id on boots?

yikes

carhartt hat
wrangler jacket
levis
clarks

:-)

: )

howd your shoes get so shiny

is this guy serious?

nice

hate to say it but you look like an anime character.
this could've been a nice fit if you buttoned up your shirt and worn a different jacket.
personally i'm not sure how i feel about the shoes but everything else is mildly decent.

...yep, with the magic of photoshop you can transform even my god-tier legs into sausage stumps. Not really sure what prompted you to do that but... nice one?

nice fit but why the ratty old shoes ?

fr

I liked it that way. But maybe you can put off those accessories that you don't need to make it more easy to swallow.

haha nice necklace, is that the pendant from your favorite western anime?

Basic today.

Let's go swimming

Twinkish but kind of cute, agreed that the pants fit a little strange with that silhouette but honestly think it is pretty alright. I really like the shoes btw are those Shoes Like Pottery?Way too big and just ugly anyways. Camo is shit and supreme is shit. Stop being a billbaord, outside of that logo there is nothing that is acceptable about it.
Anime guy honestly I think you should just get rid of coat and replace it with something more casual.
Looks pretty good, not super effay but it doesnt need to be. If i saw you irl I would probably like to strike up conversation with you.
Colors arent bad but I dont care for the boots much.
If I see you in a fight I'm rooting for the other guy no questions asked. You look like a real tryhard man. Unpop the collar at the least lmao. Nice boots though.

I like this a lot actually

Very nice but maybe dont roll your pants so high. Its basic but Im a sucker for black jumper/white shirt combo

lose weight, i know

How do i dress if i have a thick wide ass? What pants/cuts should i favor?

very nice except the cuffing on your pants

Yep, they're SLP!

someone else tell her

i can't bear it

how do they fit? Did you size down at all?

-undo whatever in god's name you did to the bottoms of your pant legs
-buy pants that aren't pre-distressed
-get boots that aren't doc martens

I sized down a lot. I'm usually a 10.5 but those are 9s. I wouldn't recommend that though, I think it only worked out because my feet are so dainty and narrow. If you're a half size, get the size below it

Read the sticky. Figure out what style and designers you like. Start wtih solid basics and build on that. Yes, losing weight is necessary if you want clothes to look good. Don't even bother wasting money on designer brands if your body looks like shit. Nice clothes won't fix it. Don't post again until you know half of a fuck what this board is even for. For the love of fuck. This is for your sake as well.

Thank you hungry skellington.

Lose weight
build up your shoulders/back
It's alright to be slightly androgynous, but you look like a fertility godess

I know it goes against the general standard of how pants should fit but I've always liked it. Was considering hemming these pants to test if I'll like the cropped look.

What do you two think?

Fire ronin hoodie
H&m
Thifted boots

Im going for twinkmode though. There must be certain pants that are better suited to thicker legs? Jeans dont cut it. Yah im gonna lose weight too

Skeltal Core

I'll get better shoes.

Not sure about that haircut.
Jacket's too big and those shoes don't fit at all.

feat. Joey the Boston

>inb4 pro dick sucker necklace pls no bully

The shoes don't work here, fit looks whack and that choker seems forced.

whatsup pizza boy

Cute
Lose weight you fat cunt

Please forgive my dirty mirror haha

w2c jacket?

It's a g-III suede jacket. You gotta look online for people selling them

thanksgiving w the baby mama

This board has gone to shit, you fucks all look like shit

you're not even fat tf

Cock sucker

Thank you

for slp

w2c shoes and sweater?

Change the shoes to low boots or sneakers that don't look like shit and youre good
i really don't like the zipper jacket here, p good otherwise
no v-necks pls
lose weight, get fitting pants. i'd also go black shoes here desu

Always good, don't stop posting on Veeky Forums pls

cool but lose the hat and the glasses
'sok
absolutely terrible
lose the sweater. why do you have painted fingernails
inner jacket doesn't go well
never really like your fits but there's nothing really wrong with them. carry on
pretty nice
change your shirt and this will be literally 100% better
right now you look like you're going to prom and you only had one dress shirt
please refrain from shitposting
lose the mental deficiency hat, rest is ok i guess
simple and clean is the way, etc
that shirt is wayyyyyy too boxy and too short in the arms, do something
basic bitch, holes in your pants, docs aren't laced
simple and boring, hide your face
shoes don't work, those swinging dick pant strings look retarded
lose weight
l o n d o n
sok
please refrain from shitposting
the jeans make your legs look very short, or maybe it's the mirror. everything else is nice tho
"techwear interests me"

talk shit, post fit