Cav Empt

Sup lads.
I'm looking into a new winter coat and would like to grab something that has the cav empt style without the $800 price tag.
I'm looking for something black since that makes up the majority of my wardrobe.
Are there any good substitutes or am I gonna be forced to pay 500+ for a decent winter coat?

Other urls found in this thread:

stromoctober.com/
grailed.com/listings/1128705-Cav-Empt-Overdyed-Heavy-Hoodie
grailed.com/listings/1257151-Cav-Empt-Fleece-Crewneck--Red-
pearly.supply
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao just grab a black bomber somewhere for cheap

I've checked around most places; there aren't many (none that I found) that flirt with the graphic look without overdoing it.

Can't think of any other CE brands that do similar stuff. That's why it's more or less unique despite what fa says.

I can think of 3 but I have no intention of disclosing them here

Well, many streetwear brands rely on prints, but I can't think of any that at least has this avantgardish futuristic philosophy behind it. That's what makes it interesting.

if you want a stupid ass graphic then just cop the palace bomber that dropped today for a fourth of the price (still a rip off desu), that cav empt bomber is p basic anyway and definitely not worth $800

i'd personally recommend a black bomber with some patches of your own choice if you want something that looks nice and represents you as an individual but doesn't scream "hey i exclusively shop at h&m"

I agree, the cav empt style is very unique which is why i like it. I feel like its a bit ahead of its time. I wanna jump on it before it's copied and played out.

Yea, i think $800 is too much too, at least which I'm in college. I wouldnt know where to begin with patching it myself. Any recommendations?

patch generals here on Veeky Forums

Won't be copied. Fuccbois only care about bogo pieces, brand is same for quite a time now. Despite common believe that it's dead now, I find at least couple of realy nice pieces each season.

is it difficult to into sewing them on? The last thing you want to be is the guy that throws patches on his own jackets.. incorrectly.

Yea, I've gotten a few shirts from them already, and I found out about them via my Jap bud who was wearing a CE bomber from last year. Some of it is a bit much for my taste, but I agree; they are consistent about getting a few pieces out that I really love.

>as if cav empt is not already played out

My favorite piece are those more low-key and dark. Get some real Gibson-vibes from it. But don't have many pieces, some tees, sweats and outerwear.

It's not though. Look at hypebeast, they are only interested in bogo tees, actual good pieces are memes, but def. not overused.

disclose them faggot

one of them is strom

wait around 2 years, then you'll see the definition of played out. just because a few people on Veeky Forums have rocked cav empt doesn't mean its played out lmao

This. OP here from Chicago, literally seen two people (my Jap friend included) ever rock any CE

it isn't really, but only because it's more expensive than supreme and palace

>TFW you copped this jacket for $120 on clearance last winter

yea cool whatever man not like i care lol

It would be very difficult for CE to get played out as it's only carried by like 8 stores in the entire US, and each store may only get a size run or two of half of the items from any given season. I've been buying CE for 2 years or so now, it's so lowkey still that grail-worthy items are often caught on heavy discount.

This under-saturation causes CE to switch their retailers in the US every few seasons, moving out of one and into another, 2 stores I used to check had their stockist status revoked.

yeah you're definitely not going to bump into too many people rocking CE.
i guess you could say that CE is overplayed in the sense that people have been posting about them on Veeky Forums for a solid 3 years now, but the same could be said for a bunch of brands and it doesn't make their designs any less interesting.

The reason you see them posted so much is because of how interesting their designs are and how well they blend in with a lot of popular styles on Veeky Forums. Their rarity, presentation, and fit are all very interesting too, their hoodies and fleece are the best I've ever owned. Every item is made in Japan also.

It's honestly my favorite brand, but it's INSANELY hard to cop in the U.S if you are looking for something specific.

Sometimes it's just better to buy from the CE website, even with shipping. in the US the items are marked up so much.

stromoctober.com/

basically cav empt but cheaper

>Every item is made in Japan also.
stop posting

>"japanese streetwear" for americans

grailed.com/listings/1128705-Cav-Empt-Overdyed-Heavy-Hoodie

grailed.com/listings/1257151-Cav-Empt-Fleece-Crewneck--Red-

eh. some of their pieces are definitely influenced by the whole cav empt vibe but most seem pretty different. decent stuff desu

Stone island

I think you'll probably have to do 500+ if you live in canada or near it

>winter
>hoodie

lmao

You could buy this for less than 100 euros a few months ago. Why are all scalpers retarded?

Actually kill yourself

fuckboy shit

I have this jacket. it was only like $230 when it came out. it's also not a winter jacket at all, it's pretty thin.

only i can think of are
stromoctober.com/
pearly.supply

wow pearly is really ugly. only thing i liked was pic of h3h3 wearing it

sew on some patches then not really hard mang