Why is this considered cool, and fashionable?

Why is this considered cool, and fashionable?

pic related

No, it makes you look like an absolute fag

Only extremely muscular or intimidating people could pull that off, and they can literally wear jackets with flowers embroidered on them and still look good so why bother

>cool
Social media attention whores following what celebrities do

>fashionable
lol

i've seen hungry skelly hypetrash wear them and it looks appropriate for the hypetrash aesthetic

It does not. People only wear it because there is an amount of hype behind it.

If you want to look like trash then sure, wearing literal trashbags with "I am trash" printed on them is just fine.

How did shit like this popular in the first place? I mean Supreme at least offers some designs and variety of pieces. ASSC are literally only bogos, not even Bape tier. Bape at least has Shark hoodies.

because being socially awkward, self deprecation, and being open about mental illness is "in" right now. So pretending to be anti-social, while still being social is a funny idea that got people's attention.

>implying anti-social people where giant logos indicating how anti-social they are instead of dressing as plainly as possible to not draw attention

Depression is a cool among kids.

In reality it's the worst thing you could imagine.

>because being socially awkward, self deprecation, and being open about mental illness is "in" right now. So pretending to be anti-social, while still being social is a funny idea that got people's attention.
THESE

Fuck Veeky Forums is legit 3 years behind lmao

this
and this
on this note, the exact fucking same thing applies to the "thinspo" and pro-ana communities of Veeky Forums. i've had anorexia, been through recovery, and it was the hardest, most traumatic couple of years of my life so far.
yet a bunch of you guys glorify it and even encourage other people to hurt themselves and fuck their lives up too. i really want to punch some of your teeth in.

chinks

not everyone wants to dress in dad-core, or look like a patchwork thrift store project.

it's exclusive and has ironic epic name and logo
also kanye wore it

>Fuck
>lmao
>thinking that Veeky Forums just discovered this shitty smallbrand company

NORMIES >>>/OUT/

Because Cara Delevigne or whatever her name is wore it, so they made fakes on aliexpress, which now chinks wear globally.

Now people think its a real brand that is of any value. Kind of like ripndip.

The best thing you can do for your brand now is to put fakes of it on aliexpress for $2.

I've been here since cooltop days fuck u

it's part of the shitty pervasive fashionability of depression/mental illness/sadboi

Some nigger rapper wore it and you will get lots of likes on instagram for wearing it.

why wouldn't it, assc is dope as fuck and has been for a minute, don't listen to all these emo clowns cause they probably aint even gettin pussy blad

Mfw Have ASSC hat and shirt. I suffered with anxiety and depression most of my life lmao. I Have a qt 1.34 Jap gf now tho so I wear a lot of Japanese line fashion.

epic :-DDD

nah that shit is 2012-core tbqh pham

being right wing is "in" now

get a clue lad

Was this always a hypebeast or they just took over it?

Bloody o that you?

>really want to punch some of your teeth in.
not like they were being used to eat or smile

At least wear something good like Yohji or Undercover than, fag.

Always hypebeast. Who else is dumb enough to pay for and even proudly wear bogos?

And this evening for my delight I have an exquisite "bait; the post" paired with a light, and fruity "bait; the photo"

last ASSC drop didnt sell out for like 5 hours...

kanye wore it once, that's the whole reason

top kek

hyped up by a bunch of gooks

>extremely muscular or intimidating people could pull that off

Do you have some inferiority complex? That makes no fucking sense.

No doofus, that's Asocial, not ANTIsocial

Antisocial personality disorder is a spectrum from a vandal/litterer to school bully to a drug dealer to a rapist to Hillary Clinton to Jeffrey Dahmer to Stalin

Sociopaths and psychopaths and evil people are antisocial... they abuse people. Asocial or hyposocial people are shy and timid or depressed or passive misanthropes, they don't actively harm anybody

lol
>Use chinks as free marketing
Holy shit, that's genius
They're fucking everywhere. Billions of walking billboards, then the rich whiteys buy your 1000% inflated "authentic" brand

d-d-d-daaaaAAAAAAANNNGG BOY

No, bulky huge dudes look crap in this style of clothing.

This isn't considered cool unless your a trust fund asian kid who worships black culture because they have no culture to call their own.

oh god that pic lol

black ASSC cap is decent, the rest of their stuff are garbage

Finally, someone fucking says it.

I'm so sick of the misconception between anti-social and avoidant personality disorders.

Anti-social = anti-societal. It has nothing to do with avoiding people and quite in fact anti-social people are sometimes extremely talented at socializing to get what they want.

hit the nail on the head

The specific garment or assc stuff