reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw got a gym membership today

time to get that tone and hard ass and legs

no point in being skinny without a good butt and tight muscles

pic very related, it's what will get me that lower body i want

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

ilu frof

How to supress appetite? I always feel like Im hungry. I eat (pretty healthy) and five min after I'm hungry again.
[spoiler]I think I might of fucked my brain from when I was too underweight and had to force my self to eat more[/spoiler]

>spoilers on Veeky Forums
Mate....

ty frof

forgot no spoiler here

True, good work. Do you have a plan to make sure you stick to it?

Appetite suppresants could help. Coffee, nicotine (snus, gum, or patch are effay suggested), even apple cider vinegar moxed with water.
Personally I'm hungriest in the mornings so I always have a big cup of hot tea which helps curb my appetite before I eat breakfast. Lots of water and bulky veggies.

Zayn Edition

Ugh, just had my first binge since I started two weeks ago. It wasn't even all that bad and I can easily make up for it with a couple days of running, but I just felt like I'd really hit the ground running and it felt awesome. I guess all the talking about food and stuff just kinda let me think it was ok or somethin. uuuuugh...

duhfuq, when did he get aids.

For some reason I'm never hungry in the mornings, even if I found it hard to get to sleep because of hunger the night before.

Somehow I've reached my goal weight three weeks earlier than I thought I would??
Not entirely happy yet but I guess I'll keep going until I reach what was going to be my ultimate goal weight after Christmas.

Tough time of year. Stay strong, do your runs. After the New Year all the food talk stops.

Weighing myself is always a fucking terrible mistake...
How long does it take to lose water weight from binging?

Thnks frorf uwu

reminder to get skinnyswole not skinnyfat

I usually eat whatever the fuck I want and stay skinny but the past few months I've gained almost ten pounds, I think my metabolism is going to shit.
Now I'm obsessed with staying under 1200 calories but it's not doing anything and I'm so frustrated and miserable. /rant

tanks much froggo

Don't know about everyone else, but for me afew days.

Are you sure you're counting properly? I plateaued for months when I kept underestimating how much I was eating.

a couple days or a week just stick to that deficit

I've been trying to overestimate even on MFP. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I want a harem full of thin girls

You are lying to your self. snacking? High calorie drinks?
Anyone eating 1200 is losing weight, its just science. Just eat less.

I'm 15 years old and 6ft 130 lbs. What's my TDEE? (I know I'm to get banned, but I don't care)

when the fuck did he turn auschwitz? kek

You should worry about getting enough food and vitamins since you're still growing.

I always eat a multivitamin, and at least 1200 kcal a day. I've lost 12 kg so far.

there's calculators you can use if you search it up, but honestly at your age you'll be going through calories much more faster than someone who is 20+ years

1200-2000 with some light exercise should be more than enough with your stats (whilst keeping perfectly healthy)

All the TDEE calcs show the same number for a 15 year old as a 20 year old. Somethings up, right?

going gym 6 days in a week, 1.5 hours each, want to loss the fat in the fucking belly. problem is i dont know what the fuck to eat.

my usually rotation is something like:
breakfast: 2 eggs, a little bit cheese, tea, tomato, cucumber. ( no bread) thats it.

then around 12am i go to gym, come back around 2pm and eat a banane and drink shitload of water.

dinner: usually tuna salad or chicken breast.

am i doing wrong thinbros?

how long have you been on this routine?

started recently. 1 week

Tdee is based in body weight and activity. They could definitely be equivalent under some circumstances.

Why can't I just eat normally at maintenance amounts without going way too overboard and binging, when I find restricting so easy? It's just one extreme to another.

Don't really think that's long enough to see any major differences. You just need to keep at it, it sounds like you're doing fine.

nah i didnt mean about differences, i just want to know if its okay to start like this? Should I eat less or more?

Change the routine and do intermittent fasting bro
Dont make breakfast, hit the gym and then have lunch and then dinner
This way youll use your stubborn fat to keep yourself functioning while exercising and youll even eat less calories

Does anyone else here watch liposuction videos? Like the pre-op body analysis videos? They're really motivational.

not going to eat for 2 days more than an orange
Wish me luck

That doesn't sound like a good idea. Why do you want to do that?

Dear god... I knew what I was going to be seeing but I still decided to watch..

There goes dinner..

Exactly, Motivational.

The Pre-op marking videos are actually better than the surgeries, when the doctor is just criticizing a person's body and calling them fat.

posting for narcissistic purposes

Take those pants off

I'll keep that in mind next time I feel a little weak. Thanks.

gb2 Veeky Forums fatty

Is Bilinda /thinspo/?

No.

Why doesn't sound good? Well I'm in a hurry. The guy I like is coming from another country and is going to see me from the first time.

>Riding a meme machine.

DYEL????

Nice job! Can't wait to see the summer cut. Just make sure you hit your shoulders harder.

you gonna die from mercury poisoning if you eating tuna everyday

No quicker way to lose weight than decomposition f am

Male or female?

Male

that shoes name please

underage b&

This man is @mrbianco on instagram and he LOVES pinrolls.

ways to decrease your appetite? what over the counter medication, tea, food can help me with my appetite. please help.

:)

see
Ya lazy cunt

4f-mph has been a godsend. i don't remember unless someone hands me food, and even then it's like half of whatever they give me. me and my step dad just can't eat on it...

How do I go lower than 1700 calories?
I'm ok at 1700 but I'm losing too slowly but when I go lower I feel like I'm starving.

rc stimulants.

black coffee my nig

disgusting

So?

Why is she so perfect, bros?

reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/

learn to cook

>Got the chesterfield coat from uniqlo
>thought I was still an XL when I ordered it
>am now swimming in the coat

how fucked am I?

how dare you let an aryan women associate with the ilk of jews and blacks

>reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/
plenty restrictive enough to kill a lot of people over the course of months, sure..

Just return it.

About 30 days too late to return it
I wasn't a retard and ripped the tag off or anything, its still sitting there in my closet.

Im a fucking retard for buying a coat in august preparing for winter. This will be my lesson in the future.

grailed / ebay / some other platform for selling used clothes

Would have to take a loss on it to sell it there.
Honestly not worth it, I will just have a super large but hopefully comfy winter coat.

Someday, someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you've never seen, they'll look at you like you're everything they've been looking for their entire lives
Wait for it

Buy a smaller size and return the larger one claiming it was erroneously labeled or something.

A combination of hydrogen and oxygen?

Hey man thanks for the answer. Can you give me an example about how to intermittent fasting?

So no breakfast, i wake up, and go to gym directly?

Knallgas?

Sure!
So let's say you wake up at 8 AM
You keep yourself entertained or occupied til 12 AM (so you dont think about food and dont feel hunger) then after gym you have your feeding window
Then you can have a small snack and dinner and close your eating window at 8 PM
Heres a pic
Intermittent fasting is pretty flexible, but it needs time to get used to it
The most crucial thing is to fast for 16 hours straight and then have a 8 hours feeding window, and thenfast again but remember: you also have to be in a deficit

jajajajaja

thank u so much u beautiful person!

Youre welcome! Good luck!

hot

I do this exact thing.

the only caveat I'd say is go to be as early as possible. that 8pm-1am stretch will kill you, and I've exceeded my deficit just for the fact i was so hungry i could sleep and figured i needed to gt up the next day

*couldn't sleep

Hei Veeky Forumsmilia, I wanted to know if it is worth buying an indoor stepper machine. The small ones. I usually don’t feel comfortable enough to go to gym and it takes too much time to even get there since I live in a fucked up location. I would have gone for a treadmill but I don’t have the money...

uhg i feel like shit.
i've been trying to increase my calories so that i would have more energy and could work out again. but i just feel so discouraged because i've gained a pound even though i only increased to 700 calories this week (from 500). i feel like i'm forever doomed to gain on next to nothing. and before anyone says it's because of not logging calories correctly, that's definitely not the case as i'm beyond obsessive about it haha. (5'0 and currently 71.5 lbs)

my old jeans finally fit again

i don't feel like im going to burst out of them at any second

i think im gonna make it