Give me your non-red pilled opionon of h&m

give me your non-red pilled opionon of h&m

Cheap trash, unfulfilling.

dont buy it

quad dubs

Literally the first word that comes to mind is "cheap"

I'd buy those digits if I didn't have these (check em)

you suck

I recently bought a hoodie, sweatpants and a tee

The Tee is absolute garbage and the sweatpants are bad quality too but they have a good cut.
I would buy Rick but 1000€ is just not worth it.

uniqlo is eating their lunch, causing them to exit the "cheap basics" market and enter a nice catering to early 20s "streetware" kids

haven't found anything worthwhile
got joggers but were v low quality

Fat

Where to shop when you're a broke af student ? :(

Uniqlo

"look at us we are conscious about the environment bc we take in old clothing for 'recycling materials' and all of our outlets are run by solar energy"

yeah what about the oriental grandmas and kids who make shit pay and craft your shit tier clothing in the sketchy factories that probably violate every OSHA standard

still gunna be a consumer and buy their shit so my broke ass can look effay

>probably violate
Why not look it up and know for sure. They've made information on all their factories public.

I always wear my h&m jeans even though I also own expensive jeans.

Look at the labels, the divided stuff is generally trash. LOGG is okay. The "premium" stuff too. Trend is the most expensive line but I don't own anything of it.

tfw the h&m sweater i got for $10 a few weeks ago needs to be washed soon and I'm afraid it's gonna disintegrate.

Here's a fun saying I learned here back in 2011:

>Buy nice not twice

It applies to other areas of life too

QUAD DUBS OF TRUTH

thrift stores or flea markets

why did you delete your post just to add a period at the end, that's really dumb dude

on the west coast we call them "double doubles"

You can cry all you want, if you wear H&M you might as well shop at target. People irl who have an interest in fashion do not shop at H&M. Teenagers who like to blow their 20€ savings on horridly woven sweaters like and so called "jeans" do. Poor people too lazy to thrift do. Shopping at H&M and similar fashion discounters is the ultimate signal that reads: I am not interested in fashion, I just like to buy whatever, I care neither about quality nor design and I certainly don't care for putting actual work into my outfits.

mobile Veeky Forums is really shitty and said my post didn't go through when it did so i tried to redo it