Has anyone see the vogue standing rock protest site

It makes standing rock hot which is a nice change for grassroots. I really like how good photography can influence opinions and make people feel things.

im so glad im not miscegenated

i feel you
i have no idea what this is about but this picture is somehow quite moving

Maybe not directly related to the standing rock issue, but the whole "you guys are immigrants that took out land" thing is just as retarded as the conservatives that think the children of illegal immigrants aren't citizens

We aren't immigrants. This was never your land. Our ancestors were immigrants, and it was your ancestors' land, but that doesn't actually mean shit to anyone now.

what an awful post

this is dumb

this post actually gave me a headache
how old are you

>good photography
I love how vapid cunts exploit natives for internet cred
those same people go to NYC and take b&w photos of homeless people

y

>>>/tumblr/

this, this & this

are you niggers retarded?
was your girlfriend who broke up with a photographer and that's why you're so salty?
>"natives"
>"exploited"

its literally just a picture of an important even. a protest. thousands of people will take pictures of it. you have a mental illness.

I thought people here use tumblr

nobody owes anybody shit, indians are lucky they get anything

nobody gives a fuck about what happened between your ancestors and somebody else's ancestors, shut the fuck up

those reservations don't help the indians any either

better off to stop receiving gov\t benefits, move to the city and get a job, fuckin lowlife bums

Actually I'm quite into photography myself, so no, you missed the mark on that one. What that other user was saying, and which I agree with, is how these twee, clueless kids take advantage of social justice-type events to further themselves and their non-existant "art" persona. There's nothing wrong with taking pictures in an honest way, though. Street scenes and documentary war correspondent-type stuff without all the gay pseudo artsy overtones.

yeah but tumblr is also where you go if you want to spout a bunch of shitty ridiculous "opinions"

its just a fucking picture of a mother and child, you seriously have a mental illness or are butthurt about your ex if you're inferring all of that shit from a simple and completely normal picture.

>if anyone disagrees with me they're from tumblr

>nobody owes anybody shit
yeah mate i'm sure you were born into poverty and have spent all your life slaving away on corn fields. no way you're ever going to benefit from anybodys' handouts, and you'll easily be able to brush it off like a real man when you get fucked in life.

seriously do you not realize that you sound like a snobby, ungrateful cunt

It is baffling that you actually believe people are born into this world inherently owed or owing anything
As arbitrary as it is, which country or state you were born in, the political rights you are owed are what that government gives you in exchange for your residence in its borders

>As arbitrary as it is, which country or state you were born in

Yes, it is pretty arbitrary which landmass you happened to be born on

please go ahead and explain to me how i could possibly have been born anywhere else. do you seriously believe souls are assigned to newborn bodies at random?

Of course not, but you had absolutely no choice or even consciousness before you were born there. No control at all

you're fucking retarded mate. nothing he said is wrong or even edgy.

it isn't just a fucking picture
and
what ex =(((((((((((((((((((((((

this is a non-argument
my parents, given their geographical location, financial situation, and personal relationship, willingly engaged in sexual intercourse, and (hopefully) chose to have a child. there is no question of agency, nor any complex moral issue.

>the political rights you are owed are what that government gives you
>in exchange for your residence in its borders
lmao.... this isn't true at all. they don't care that you live here, they care that you obey the laws. Mostly that you (hypothetically) will pay taxes, and (if male) can be conscripted.

Try going over some Plato or Max Weber before pretending to know anything about political theory. Crito is a short read.

not fashion related