What haircut should I get?

What haircut should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

young-stalin.com/short.php
young-stalin.com/longer.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lose weight

That's a work in progress m8e. I started at 171lbs and now I'm at 155. My target is 145.

buzz it

y tho

It's kinda lumpy and uneven below my scalp.

Stop with the buzz meme. It doesn't look good unless you have an extremely masculine face

lose weight
try harder
lose more weight
then buzz it

full rick

look through here and post some of the ones you like

young-stalin.com/short.php
young-stalin.com/longer.php

you have a very round face, so just keep that in mind.

how tall are you?

you have the perfect proportions for it

Similar situation, what can I do with mine?
ignore the doggo

kek

Go back to final fantasy

Beautiful trips, I spread my hair around on purpose, mostly I just comb them and swipe the front to the side

5'7"

Dunno if 145 is low enough for my height, I might want to get towards 130, or just focus on lowering body fat at that weight

Dude what the fuck I'm 5'7ish and I weigh 138 pounds and look like a skeleton

this desu

Idk man. I definitely still have some stuff I need to lose at 155 so 145 is probably right for me.

I think OP just has a naturally "fat" face. I'm 5'7 and weight around 160 (skinny fat bordering on chubby now) and my face still looks pretty defined af.

fucking kek

What do I do then? Am I just ugly?

Slim down and work out a lot. You still have a lot to work with, you still have a lot to work with.

Personally I would get a pair of glasses that fit your face better, they're too big.

definitely get a better haircut, which doesn't make your face look round, also lose that fat and gain muscle mass I guess, godspeed user, you're going to be great :)

I just got back from the barber, I'm not sure I like the results. I just asked for "cut it down to 1/4 inch on the sides and leave most on top."

What should I do differently next time?

>inb4 receding hairline
It's actually not, it's always been shaped like that, plus 23andme said I'm not supposed to go bald.

Looks better desu
Just moisturise and get contacts or different glasses maybe a bit shorter on the sides and carry on losing weight good lad

How much should I ask to keep on the sides next time? 1/8"?

I'm.....sorry, but.....you won't be able to find a mate.

Next time just ask him to cut your throat

Looks good, your face already looks slimmer with just a simple hair cut

Shave it. Trust me.

By the way, to everyone saying I need to lose weight, this is the progress I've made so far.

Not bad. Work on your skin too. A year from now you will feel alot better about yourself.

beautiful progress, improve that posture dude, keep that chest out like the mofo you are

In terms of acne or tan? My acne comes and goes, I need to be more disciplined about moisturizing and using the prescription topicals I have. It used to be MUCH worse.

As for tanning, I only get slightly dark (I vacationed in Portugal over summer and only got very slightly tanned). I might try to do all my runs shirtless in the warmer months.

lol

Damn

Good job man, you still got a ways to go just keep at er

you have cool nipples

Is this the pink nipples=white meme againt?

Good job Veeky Forumsm you're on your way. The haircut makes you look a lot better. Seriously, switch tabs between the two and you'll see. You went from possible Amber Alert abductor to a guy I'd sit next to at university.
You look like you work in an office environment so don't go to Veeky Forums for clothing advice. Unless you like the aesthetic idk.

I work in retail (REI so I'm like the only one there without a beard) and attend community college. Next year I'm planning on transferring to a univeresity as a physics major. The overall look I aim for is professional/studious/academic without looking like too much of a dweeby WASP.

Workout more frequently, get some nicer glasses, get a shorter hair cut that better compliments the shape of your face and youll be golden, my friend.

This looks better. You just have shit taste in haircuts and don't know it.

Stop whining.

Follow up question: what product or styling should I use?

For what it's worth, the more I look at it the more I like it. I'd still like to look for things to improve upon.

test

Damn dude, keep up the good work

Not bad desu.

I use american crew pomade, there's a better pomade/clay that's posted about here a lot. I've never been able to get it (because canadian so fuck me) but the juan juan beverly hills pomade was great too. A good hold, matt and good texture, especially for my light as fuck hair.