I want to get a Hitler jugend haircut but I don't want to show a picture that looks like it's from that era...

I want to get a Hitler jugend haircut but I don't want to show a picture that looks like it's from that era. Do you have any modern pictures of the hairstyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist
twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/800779195999653889
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you give a shit cuckboy? You afraid the gay hairdresser is gonna call you a nazi ?

It's a jew and they have good prices

kys legitimately don't exist
I hope you die

You realize either way you're asking for a Hitler youth, a.k.a a Nazi haircut? Doesn't matter what picture you bring, your jew barber isn't fucking stupid. Just show him the picture and if he complains (which I doubt since 90% of people get this haircut nowadays) it's his loss anyways so yeah stop being a faggot

Woah calm down there fuccboi jew

print the picture
>hey man, i want this haircut
>i dont know man, that looks like a nazi haircut
>oh really, i didnt know that. I just thought it looked nice
>Ok... have a seat.

Literally how it works. I used this picture for my haircut, and mine has a fucking iron cross in it. If he says anything, you could just say its a picture of your grandfather or some shit...

I hope he cuts you a swastika in your head

>scared of a kikes opinion

hahahahahahahaha ur bad. kys

Isn't this just a short back and sides? That's what I usually ask for.

What a waste of DUBSDUBSDUBSDUBS

You will look like fucking macklemore. Have fun with that

macklemore had an undercut, this isnt macklemorish

tell the hairstylist you want to look like the hail-trump-guy. should work... lol. you' re such a cuck.

Just ask for an undercut. Or show a picture of an European soccer star.

shame, if only they'd won then we wouldn't have to worry about bringing in these awesome cuts.

Here's a bigger version of that pic. My b attached wrong file.

ffs if it would only attach

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a

Check out those quadruple dubs

Also, it's a common haircut these days, you should be able to find a modern picture fairly easily.

lmao

>"hey man give me the "every guy has or had one by now" cut"

Show them a picture of Richard Spencer.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist

Also, for giggles:

twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/800779195999653889

Reviewbrah was a nazi?!

I have hair around this lenght but mine are damn thick. Everytime I sweep them back they go to the side and then on my face.

id show them a pic from the era, because honestly the way undercuts are cut nowadays are slightly different from the ones from ww2 and the ww2 variant is far superior to the cuckboy numale variant

fucking this

everyone and their mum have this haircut user, it's literally a "short on the sides and left long on top"