Bald Inspo

Starting balding when im in high school, shaved it all when i enter college. I'm content, but since i got into fashion, i cant help thinking how awesome it is to have a headful of hair, all those inspo and fits pics with glorious hairs doesnt help either.

My fellow bald senpai do you feel the same?

I think that I would probably kill myself balding at that age

:( i tried, but im too much of a failure to even do that properly.

How can you fail at killing yourself?

Go full Foucault my dude. No other way

>tfw can only go Steve Jobs core due to xboxhueg eyebrows

>tfw bald since the age of 5

I shaved it off and adopted militaristic and skinhead aesthetics.

Learned to like it a lot. Stopped wanting hair a long time ago and probably would not take some breakthrough treatment for free.

Quick question, is there a naturally thin hairline ? Because when I pull back my hair its kind of thin and I can see my skin but as long i can remember it always looked like that and I have no problem growing hair, in fact it grows pretty fast

Hair is for women you pussy. I'm not bald and I still shave it.

who is this semen demon?

Handsome men that still manage to fuck their shit up and try hard to look trendy. Never trust them. They're all autistic sociopaths.

Check out Ben Kadow he's a skateboarder with good style and who is (almost) bald

well youre clearly a really weak person

My hair is thinning and receding like a motherfucker. Probably gonna shave it once my fall semester ends.
I've started stocking up on dadcaps but I don't think buzzing down to a 1 looks too bad.

I'm bald and it sucks.

My waredrobe consist of

-blank tees from corner shops
-huff and Brixton snap backs
-Levi's jeans regular fit
-beanies during winters
-plad long sleeves and short sleeve t-shirts
-basic vans shoes.

I really need to step up my game.

I'm bald af, I Bic it all off and use an anti shine lotion so I'm not reflecting the lights off the ceiling. A smooth, clean, matte finish is all I got. Given the choice of the "holding on to hopes" look or just taking it off? Take it off.

why are you on this board

What is this matte stuff? My head always shines with great intensity

Probably because he's trying to get better.
>I need to step up my game

prob the most handsome bald dude. freddie has got the coolest facial structure. perfect face

if you're not a skinhead, don't. This is much more than just fashion.

Get off Veeky Forums, Caillou

W I T N E S S M E E E E