What are some Veeky Forums bracelets or wrist bands that aren't too clunky?

What are some Veeky Forums bracelets or wrist bands that aren't too clunky?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesy.com/accessories/tiffany-and-co-paloma-picasso-sterling-silver-quartz-moonstone-onyx-bead-bracelet-rare-19951346/
nsquaredjewelry.com/
sergiolub.com
kieljamespatrick.com/collections/bracelets-1
l4k3.it/collection/bracelets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most bracelets for men that look nice are ones that you could and should just go to a craft store and make yourself.

e.g. YSL sold cheap-as-fuck paracord with metal crimp-on aglets (Also cheap.) and a charm for super high because brandfags would buy it.

Don't be as stupid as them.

Holy shit lmao. $205 for a literal piece of rope. Yves didn't die for this

Aside from the little charms I could make one of these in a few minutes. It would take a trip to store to pick up aglets but cost would be less than ten dollars.

Exactly.

Even beaded bracelets don't take that long to make.

The only ones that took me a while were braided ones, cord or leather.

I can't fault Saint Laurent. I doubt the primary demographic shops them knows how to do much of anything.

You are all mad at SLP because you can't afford it

You're projecting. I can afford it if I pleased. I can't imagine wasting money on a ridiculous little charm bracelet my twelve year old brother could put together in ten minutes with craft store materials.

Are paracord bracelets effay?

neckbeard tier

I will never accessorize properly :(

most designer jewelry is priced like this. same with belts and sunglasses. hardly news

what about beads?

not even a piece of rope. A piece of a shoestring and a "silver-tone" dinosaur charm. Not even a whole shoestring, you couldnt use that as a shoelace when you get bored of it as its too short.

For the anus sure.

hey guys looking for some subtle arm decoration like pic related

Can anyone find me that SLP runway pick of the necklace that was a tiny little buttplug? i don't think they ever sold IIRC

maybe something like this?

Never said it was anything new, just said it was easier/cheaper to just make a quick trip to a craft store and spend 30 minutes +/- making the exact same thing.

i giot u senpai

please leave

Small diameter beads only, otherwise they look like anal beads.

Kaiba?

It's paracord, which is a rope.

GOAT

Yes that will work, it will communicate that I am a man of business who gets things done.

w2c dalai's mala beads?

Any craft store will carry wood beads.

tradesy.com/accessories/tiffany-and-co-paloma-picasso-sterling-silver-quartz-moonstone-onyx-bead-bracelet-rare-19951346/

you can LITERALLY make this exact fucking thing for about 15 bucks tops. The only thing you couldn't easily replicate is the microscopic branding on the inside of the clasp

moonstone, onyx, and quartz are so common, any shop sells the larger beads for maybe 35 cents each. cheap cord with a square knot tied between each bead. and the closure doesn't even have a mechanism, literally just broken hoops

it's the kind of thing that you would have to tell people you paid a lot of money for because otherwise they would actually think it was an afternoon project

Bbbbbutttt user, we paid $342623463426 for it!

It MUST be good!

heres a good site manes
nsquaredjewelry.com/

I really doubt that is actual paracord, def nylon but too thin and too coarsly woven for paracord

lulz

sergiolub.com

Huggy feely bullshit aside, I like these a lot.

They can be ok.

My kids doctor has this neat bracelet made of screws and other mechanical shit. He said he got it for becoming a "master" doctor in some bumfuck slavic country. Hungary or Bulgaria I think. he's a nice guy even if he wouldnt let me buy it off of him.

Only if you 1) Make it yourself 2) You use snap shackles or U-bolt shackles to close it 3) Don't add pseudo-survival shit

i actually bought this lol

i dont care if u can get one from etsy, at least i know mine is made in italy and saint laurent

-10/10 bait

i didnt pay retail, got it from the bst group on fb but ok

And, on the off chance you're serious, the most, if not all of the nylon made in the world is made in China.

True but then you won't impress your friends that all wear designer shit also. Clearly it's for a different demographic than your own.

kieljamespatrick.com/collections/bracelets-1

l4k3.it/collection/bracelets

KEK

Bracelets always come across as so thoroughly faggy, though. The only kind I would wear would be a medical identification bracelet, the heavier and chunkier the better. But even with those, cool-looking though they are, I would only wear one if I actually needed it.

Fun fact, searching those things isn't part of the protocol.

Maybe when your stable it's spotted otherwise we will not pay attention.