Why do so many Asians at my uni wear this?

Why do so many Asians at my uni wear this?

daddys money

Dumb mainland Chinese find niggers cool because they are dumb mainland Chinese

its because they only hang out with other Asian students, get it?

theyre anti-social (with you) but they have a social club (other asian students)

Haha!

its not even that expensive

Because nouveau rich Chinese like buying expensive shit and wearing it without realizing they look like clowns.

I always find this the case with Asians and Indians at my University, even second generation kids; and then they complain about white people not being social. Yet almost every white schmo is perfectly happy socializing with any group from my experience and doesn't think twice about it

what does ASSC have to do with black people?

black people barely wear it and black people don't even make it.

im pretty sure some asian american guy is the owner

I see a bunch of these whenever I'm in downtown Chicago.

where is this from? ive seen so many kids with money at my school wearing this

the brand is literally called anti social social club

Who cares?

kek has spoken

haha taiwan numbah wun

it emulates the style mainly-black streetwear while still being ubiquitous to asian-americans

This jacket with a white adidas shirt, a yankees (or other normie-tier baseball team) cap, black or blue jeans, and gucci sneakers with no-show socks

>Buying Gildan hoodies with squiggly text

something from a nigger who also spoke of hotel rooftops and wifing bitches

that's brddy cool desu, at least it would be on someone who isn't a white kid from Veeky Forums

I dunno I guess it would be fine to wear right now because of the protests in South Korea right now.

black people wear it as well

atleast the upper middle class ones who can actually afford it

>gucci sneakers
uglyasfuu

>that
>expensive
Get a job

Kanye wore it once and now every hypebeast wants their hands on it. Chinese students lead the charge in being brain-dead trend hoppers, so they only wear it simply because everyone else does.

Praise kek

it's an $80 gildan hoodie. It's overpriced but not "expensive".

check'd that doub doub quad

degenerate asian people. Mostly chinese or pinos. They literally think that ASSC is going to be the next off-white ,but neek hasnt really aspired to design anything. Pretty dissapointed to hear that neek is just riding on the wave towards obscurity.
Shit isn't expensive,but it is 100% overpriced.

cuz their stupid nigger idol wore it to the gym once

Because chinks have no soul and no personality

>asian brand
>asians wear asian brands

they follow trends

ive never seen asians or indians complain about white people not being social. they legit just dont socialze with them and seem content like that which is different

ever since i got an asian gf ive started hating asian males

you really notice how petty they are once you start fucking "their" women. id never walk into a restruant that had asian staff and order food with my girlfriend now. i was my girlfriend first white guy she told me the sex between asian and white is like apples and oranges. they really cant compete

Lets say you go to an asian reataurant with your asian gf. Whats their reaction usually?

Damn thats some of the rarest digits ive ever seen

>Race mixing

Why do you numale hipster degenerates like to spread your terrible genes and fuck 5/10 Asian women.If you aren't good enough to get women of your own race, you should rethink your life and off yourself.

strange mate. I have an asian gf and asian guys are fine with me. Maybe you just give off a yellow fever vibe

Race mixing is fine.

Most white people have genes from different races

nah they just share similar interests and come from a similar cultural background. Plus they can speak another language. There are also the indians / asians who just hang out with white people

NOICE

you forgot to mention the word "cuck"

The fact that you take offense to the term "cuck" despite nobody even mentioning it very likely makes you one

W E W

I am just saying, if you go on a stereotypical rant about racemixing, you should include "cuck" at least twice, otherwise it doesn't seem genuine and you just sound like a stupid troll.

Not him but I've found you get more states and treated generally less politely etc than you would otherwise. Nothing too major but enough to notice

my girlfriend is Chinese and I've never had this, all her friends are Chinese and I get on great with them, even the ones from Hong Kong. the only thing I've noticed is Asian guys often looking at us, even the ones walking with their wives and children

I did go on a date with this thicc, pinoy hyper thot once though and got an absolutely awful reception at an Asian restaurant but that was kind of expected

I'm in LA all the asians wear off white
Is this a fuccboi brand?

Kek, this just means your girl is that much of a dog they don't care. Kindof like how we don't care we niggers fuck fat ugly white girls. No one wants them.

Because chinamen do not possess consciousness the way you (assuming you're not a nigger) or I do. They simply do not have the ability to create and refine a truly individual sense of self, and therefore they are incapable of having a "fashion sense" either. It's not that they all have shit taste, they just simply lack "taste". That's why they're so easily controlled and manipulated en masse by white people like the sheeple they are. Remember World War II?

But you care so much about niggers fucking hot white women ? You have issues

Suck my ass you Taiwanese fuc

I wouldn't eat there because theyd probably spit in my food. I think you'd be surprised just how much hate these asian boys harbour for white men

I hope you didn't eat

yeah I ate quite a lot desu

I don't really care that I swallowed chink spit I had my tongue in that girls ass later on anyway, it was just funny because of the terrible reception. I don't really get that with my girlfriend, saying that, she's a lot more naturally pretty and conservative looking.

Lol what ? Why does it make you hate them ? If any, it always make whites feel good abt themselves

And what's with the apples and oranges thing ? So which one is better to her ?

Can confirm

There's this faggot in my chem lab that wears a hoodie with S. korean flags and random korean text

He's fully white

like 0% chance there is any asian blood in him at all, he looks completely american

Why is it wrong ? I see a lot of asian in asian countries wearing american shirts. Like "los angeles" or "chicago" etc

Honestly where I live they all have the same undercut fade and wear gold or silver shoes. I think it's the viet kids and koreans in particular, but it looks terrible. They also love commes de garcon. Honestly Asian culture is status and wealth obsessed and most of them are racist as fuck and hate black and Spanish people.

I look like a pale Italian person and my girl's family and friends all think I'm attractive

I used to think all Asians were status obsessed until I met a few at uni, a lot of them don't care, it's only the 'fashion' kids that do, I've met a lot of Asian students that just go out in their uni hoodie and some generic running trainers, honestly some of the coolest, most level headed people ive met

>hate spanish and black people

There's nothing wrong with that. Theyre just being honest

i had to book an appointment for chemotherapy after reading this

Hey man, at least WMAF is common. I'm an Asian guy and when I'm seen with white girls, white guys give ME the biggest side eye

Everyone hates niggers, even niggers.

yeah but on the flip side, I've seen some Asian guys with white girls and they do the same thing black guys do whenever they're with someone that isn't black, look right at you and start posturing

thats believable that they might have lived there

just like you shouldn't wear thrasher if you don't skate (i hate thrasher but I still think you shouldn't wear their brand) don't wear clothes sporting the flag of some country with its language splattered all over

Kindof like how we don't care we niggers fuck fat ugly white girls

still trying to wrap my heap around this sentence

these fucking losers blame everything on blacks dont worry.

>hate black and Spanish people

Yes. And?

inb4 skull size shit in your next post

>omg why do asians wear anti meme club

>literally made by an asian guy

geeee

Because idiots love to advertise the fact.

Wearing brands or logos of any kind, in other words.

Fuck off with this racebait bullshit.

Also, check these digits.

This. My gf is Japanese lmfao.

>567
if you didnt post the pic, i would accept that as a get

We, or, at least I, don't hate you guys. I just find it hilarious when I see a rather unsightly-looking white guy with an unattractive Asian girl with darker skin, white-washed, and presumably racially self-hating.

just slap them around a little bit. asian pussys always talk shit until you put them in their place

I will sue you.

I think I'm 7/8 out of 10 looks wise. My gf is rather decent too but yeah I have seen some cringe White Male and Asian female couples. Saw a skinny 7/10 White Male with an obese 3/10 Asian was hillarious

You have to respond to my question

asian males dress like shit

but asian girls dress really good

lol totally bullshit

i live in australia i see this dynamic played out infront of my eyes everytime i leave my house. asian boys wear autist clothing and asian girls pull off ridiculously good fits. they dress better than even white women

well sir first off the whites in asian countries are bad too, honestly the best looking whites are the ones in their own country.

go to japan and see for yourself, how asian boys dress. like seriously it's like the majority of them are fashion conscious, it's scary

ive been to asia on 3 seperate occasions and its the only continent ive ever travelled to. asians are pussy and dress like shit in australia and in asia

if it's not japan or south korea it's not counted

who the fuck writes these

the webmaster

I hate Chinese people so much.

They are literally all of the vulgarity of capitalism personified.

who do you think lets you have all these fashion, entertainment and art thingy if not capitalism ?

not an argument

beauty would still exist in a post capitalist society

i see rich chinese spending their money on other hypebeast/designer clothing(bape,gucci) instead of this shitty brand

>beauty would still exist in a post capitalist society
reread and post again

i wanna gutter stomp them all

I wear thrasher and I don't skate

thats just wrong dude!

my friends scrapped their knees in that brand!

did you know its against the law to impersonate a skater!

stolen skateboard valor!

>would
Stop with the hypothesis, people are not for social experiment to 'test' your hypothesis.