Can someone who understands fashion explain to me what this heart stands for and why so many faggots wear it on their...

Can someone who understands fashion explain to me what this heart stands for and why so many faggots wear it on their shirt, jacket and shoes? I read about the meaning behind the brand and why the logo was designed, but what I don't understand is what the brand stands for and why its popular. The only conclusion I have is people are stupid and they will follow anything that is Trendy.

Trick people to think that you're into fashion.

Good answer

>The only conclusion I have is people are stupid and they will follow anything that is Trendy.
That's a bingo.

Because the logo was made by the son
of henryk tomaszewski, famous poster artist from Warsaw. They contacted him to make a logo and he just continued the legacy of his dad. On of the poster from his dad has a really similar heart. No deep meaning behind it, the same artis also created the logo for the VIEWS FROM THE SIX by Drake.
How do I know? I talked to him personally and also got a autograph with a hand written heart by him yay

Damn, I'm jelly. Frame that shit, dude.

This was the first thing I did ;)

girls are into it so fuckbois wear it a lot

they got cdg PLAYED lmao ;)

Can we get a picture that sounds really cool.

Only "fashion" girls, and faggots who wear it. Mainline is cool, but this cdg play shit is just terrible.

I thought the heart was as inspired by the zelda games

it's cute, it's not too expensive, shows you're into fashion to normies (somewhat), and it has a cool french name

it's a logo christ

same reason people wear a fucking polo player on their shirts or an apple on their phones

haha us gamers am I right?

Comme des Garcons is a good brand
Play is an okay line, but a lot of people avoid wearing it for the same reason they would avoid something like Supreme (Avoid being associated with faggots)

I don't see anything wrong in having CDG clothes. It's just that some people seem to hate brands just because of their logos and that's a wrong attitude imo.

They wear it because it's the logo of the particular brand which made their clothing. It's not rocket science OP.

CDG is a highly respected designer label but a lot of its designs are somewhat avant-garde or otherwise unappealing to normies. They started the 'Play' line to milk money out of people who want to be associated with the label but are too insecure or boring to buy their real designs.

i like their converse desu. I know they're a meem but i wear em all the time

because it's trendy and looks sorta interesting?
CDG is a progressive brand , but they must appeal to the mass market to fund their designs and also to appeal to their investors. Play made a fuck-ton of money even though there is nothing special about the garments.
That's fucking awesome man.
I never knew that about the heart.

When you just get into fashion you usually buy/want a cdg play piece to wear with your olive drab bomber and ripped jeans

Even though Veeky Forums is a shithole I'm thankful for it because it gave me a hobby that I could openly be into without having autists try and talk to me

>They started the 'Play' line to milk money out of people who want to be associated with the label but are too insecure or boring to buy their real designs.
kinda disgusting isn't it

>it gave me a hobby that I could openly be into without having autists try and talk to me

what? you just described Veeky Forums

tfw cheap, as new cdg play converse showed up on grailed in my size and I didn't buy

Isn't this what most designer brands end up doing sooner or later?

HACKS