Anyone else here rebelling against the cuffed jeans meme?

Anyone else here rebelling against the cuffed jeans meme?

No, I just never needed to cuff my pants because I'm not a retard who cant hem my own pants.

w2c boots

>wearing any kind of pantaloon

its a look not because people are wearing pants that are too long u moronic flyover state retard

>wearing anything

You're so fucking pathetic

hem sleepy

if i'm wearing boots I don't cuff, think it looks weird

it's not about needing to cuff your pants

You're retarded if you cuff your pants for any reason that isn't them being too long.

nah, I've embraced the meme
cuffed pants look more interesting and let you show off your socks
ankle-pants are the real cancer though

shouldnt u be harvesting the corn?

>He's not a teenage trendie who does everything like me so he must be a sisterfucking hillbilly
grow up dude I live in Washington, I just think that cuffing looks stupid.

Yes, but I avoid that horse hoof effect.

Chippewa Men's 6" Rugged Handcrafted Lace-Up Boot.

What's pants are those?

im learning to hem my jeans so i dont have to conform to the ugly cuff meme

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy pants of the correct length?

Is raw denim the only kind that marks your shoes? I don't cuff my pants and wonder if that causes these dark spots on my boots

My black denim seems to be rubbing off on my light grey suede Common Projects

Never did this in the first place, it has to bring something to the silhouette and fit to be used, I don't really have fits that would gain anything from it

u wot

They are not always available. There's plenty of yt vids on how to hem denim. It's pretty easy

>Washington
>not a flyover state
Name one major city in Washington you meth addicted cousin fucker

heh Olympia

>Washington
I'm not even American and I'm pretty sure that's where Seattle is.

I've always liked them better this way desu.

>Seattle
>Olympia
I'm from fucking Alabama and I even know more than you. I've seen and heard my fair share of trailer trash and you sound very similar to one.

Talking bout this.
Normal people don't seem to mind but I fucking hate it.

>olympia
That's in Greece, retard

Nah senpai that's in Oregon

Only someone from Alabama would fall for this bait. Roll tide my nigger!

it's 2016 and you have the right to have your own opinion... no matter how convoluted and idiotic it may be.

"Hahaha! It was totally a joke guys! I was just acting silly! Olympia.. Greece! Hahaha! Jokes!"

what would you guys guess those jawnz are tapered to? 9 inch?

I live in Oly too.

oh wait this is an oly thread?

Me too, that makes 3 of us. Nice.

make that 4, truly based

i just came back from visiting senpai there never going back

Oh I hope you're not from Seattle dude

naw

olympia is such a cool place I wish i lived there in the 80s and went to the ipu convention

Veeky Forums as fuck

everyone living there is trying to cling onto the 90s and rebel against non existent establishments while Portland and Seattle seep into downtown and destroy all their beloved crust punk haunts. can't wait to see the cockroaches scamper to the west side and throw stones over the bay.

This
>or people not wearing socks at all

Oly is gay as fuck, you guys wanna meet up sometime though? Get some coffee?

I've always been against it.

this has to be a joke

i cuff my pants when im wearing shoes cause it'll get caught on the heel of my feet. i dont do this when wearing boots though cause there's no need for that.

You guys had better not be evergreen students

Nah, I'm not.

One of you guys named Noah?

Applying to colleges. Should I go to evergreen

no it's not a real school

go to SPSCC

Depends, what kind of career are you trying to get?

i really think cuffs look better than breaks

Cuffs as a meme died in 2014 did they not?

Nobody cuffs their pants anymore are you kidding. Or what buttfuck nowhere state or country do you live in

In Washington state?
If so, no. The people there are super chill, but the school is a meme. You'll never break the 100k/year ceiling with a degree from a place where you make up your own degree and have no grades.

rip funhouse

My sister hated it so much she made a weak attempt at suicide

Anyone who cuffed their pants always looked like a fucking schmuck. If you cuffed your pants people thought you had autism. Cuffing is a fedora for your ankles.

I'm an audio engineer at a radio station already. I can get a steady job easily. I don't really need to go to college, but I'd like to just for the sake of having a degree. Evergreen is really cheap (i live in wa so it's maybe 20k) and very easy. I just want a degree for satisfsction

Triggered

Do you want to get a masters? I've been told the only use you can get out of Evergreen is by going there for four years, them transferring to another college and getting your masters there. I've also been told Evergreen excellent audio engineering classes but I've yet to see that myself.