Hei Veeky Forumsgs, whats a brand that sells simply good, clean, quality basics. Looking for sweaters really...

Hei Veeky Forumsgs, whats a brand that sells simply good, clean, quality basics. Looking for sweaters really. I dont mind paying too much for quality either.

U N I Q L O
N

apc acne our legacy norse projects

Uniqlo, though I've heard (on Veeky Forums so take with grain of salt) that their knitwear isn't the best. I love pretty much everything else from them though.

apc

Acne studios makes some good shit. It gets a lot of hate on Veeky Forums bc apparently people on here doesn't like plain clothing.

acne's quality is barely acceptable (jeans are exempt) for it's price point tho. Mostly manufactured in china and shit, better off sticking with uniqlo or buying lang or sandro or something

reigning champ

APC has amazing quality

Cos, acne, uniqlo

Can anyone answer this but for wool trousers?

Troof

I'd like to add Sunspel

I can vouch for APC

the ones i got at jcrew are good enough for me

>walk into walmart
>head to the clothing dept
>casually put on slightly oversized fruit of the loom sweater
>leave without paying
Its that easy

give it back tyrone

>Looking for sweaters really. I dont mind paying too much for quality either.
I bought pic related at last winter's mr porter sale
it's made of ultra comfy and super warm yak wool
can definitely recommend MMM's knitwear and the rest of their basics as well

>Minimal Scandinavian meme tier
APC
Acne Studios
Norse Projects
Our Legacy
I personally have Norse Projects as well as Our Legacy and the clothes are made in Portugal, which I don't know how to feel about. Another poster mentioned Acne is made in China, I don't know whether it's true or not but I wouldn't feel too comfortable buying these items at such a high price without knowing for sure if quality labor was used. Buy second-hand or at steep discounts if you're on a budget. Regardless, their clothes have held up for me and I have no regrets.

>Ethical memes
Everlane
Asket
Apolis
Krochet Kids
I own some Everlane and I love their t-shirts and sweaters. They have videos showing you the conditions of the factories they use as well as small infographics at the bottom of every product showing exactly how much it costs to make. The clothes are mostly made in China/Vietnam/USA. Asket is made in Portugal and they're a relatively new company but they operate in the same way. These brands rarely have sales, if ever. Everlane donates the profits during Black Friday to one of their factories so that's pretty cool. The last two I know nothing about but I thought I'd mention them.

>Various
Carhartt WIP's anglistic sweater is super comfy. I think it fits a size too large but I dig the oversized look.
Stay away from designers unless you know exactly what you're looking at. Some brands like Helmut Lang and Alexander Wang like to use technical materials that won't fit in to everyone's wardrobe.
Some mall-tier collabs make Veeky Forums sweaters but they aren't necessarily high quality. The Uniqlo x Alexandre Plokhov sweater I still own and its one of my most worn pieces.
STAY AWAY FROM STREETWEAR START-UP BRANDS THEY'RE SHITTY JUST TRUST ME ON THIS

>IMO tier
Reigning Champ is the best place to get basics. All the good things I talked about before apply to this brand. High quality, ethical, comfortable, everything.

fruit of the loom senpai

H&M isn't bad

Hanes

does anyone have an information on good basics for smaller framed people? I'm Topman size xxs and zara size s. Also 28 leg length

hanes is the GOAT.

6 dollars for a crew neck 100% cotton? you'd be insane to buy something else 100% cotton with nothing on it.

Am I the only one that thinks they fit funny?

acne pieces are rarely made in china
and post 2005 lang is fucking trash, sandro is even worse

Penny pincher - Hanes
Budget - Old Navy
Got some money to spend - American Eagle

Paying anything more for a plain sweater is a rip off.

literally read the sticky
I like J.Crew, Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger's regular sweaters. For quarter/half-zip sweaters I like Vineyard Vines and Ralph Lauren.

That's just me personally. You can go with more expensive options if you want.

Are you fat?

H&M is for?

are you 8yo?

reigning champ

AS Colour

best option for those in nz and aus anyway. most of their stuff is great.

Represent. Really good company from the UK with quality clothes but a bit pricey

/thread

Good post, ty

>Represent
Looks like a Kanye wannabes fav store

>not a single mention of Cotton:on

I love mine and it was cheap as fuck on sale, like 10 or 15

>Reigning champ
>$125 for a fucking sweat shirt

GTFO

What if I told you it was constructed
>cheap as fuck

Does uniqlo ship to thrid world countries? (Chile btw)

no

There is any brand ?

considering how comfortable mine is and how well its held up
>I wouldn't give a fuck

their hoodies are shit

represent is just aliexpress with a markup

fuck off shill