How to wear Converse

So after years of wanting them and ignoring the urge I finally caved and purchased a pair of black/white converse.

I'm having a showgasm over these and I want to know how to rock them. Ive been more of a vans person but they're changing my mind everytime I walk in them.

Was this a good decision or did I just waste 40 bucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrendspotter.net/2016/11/how-to-wear-converse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i personally like the con 70s more than regular cons, but honestly wear them like vans lmao they're in the same tier, just different style

Grab a pair of socks, highly advisable, and slip them on.

It's not rocket science.

this desu

OP I got mines too this black friday, idk gonna see what what I can match it with

the soles in converses will fuck up your feet after a while.

need to be at least 18 to post here

Same as vans

I used to have perfect arches. Now my arches are flat as fuck and I can't wear athletic shoes comfortably.

Fuck vans and converse

>MY WHITE LEATHER CHUCKS BROKE ON SATURDAY
the bottom and sidewall just randomly separated. I've had em since like August and have always been very careful with them. Time to contact the manufacturer tomorrow, I guess

I only wore converse/vans/other skate shoes
from when I was 8 years old until I was 19 and holy fuck did they mess my feet up.

I didn't even realize how comfortable running shoes and other sneakers could be. Pretty much got rid of the pain in my ankles, knees and lower back.
In love with my ultra boosts now.

Converse have terrible quality.
My Converse Takoa boot (which cost 150€) started falling apart after just a few months. The leather is nice and fine, but all the rubber parts started cracking and became brittle
Also my suede chucks just randomly got a fucking hole in them.
Last pairs of converse I'll ever buy, overpriced and shit quality.

My pinky toes hurt after wearing my size11 (I'm a 11.5-12) all stars after a few hours how do I fix this? will the shoes stretch a bit?

and don't say size up because I was rocking 12s but they didn't fold right and looked like clown shoes on me.

buy 11.5s

They don't sell 11.5s at least in Aussieland

>ib4 that PF Flyer shill

thetrendspotter.net/2016/11/how-to-wear-converse.html

This is a decent inspo album OP

no..

Have you tried taking your pinkie toes off? /out/ or Veeky Forums would probably be best for tutorials for this but it's simpler than you probably think

Try the CTAS II's.
Lunarlon soles!

just put a red heart with googly eyes on it

im gonna puke

This. Had it done a few years ago and never looked back.

converse have been out of style since 2001

Size up for fucks sake.

Never had problem with my arches but your toes get fucked up

Tie around the back.

I think I'm gonna do this tomorrow

Don't

I gagged a little

That's shit that should be left to teenage girls

> inb4 "but muh crossdressing"

too late famalam ;w;

Chucks are just disposable canvas shoes that were made to last for a couple of months. Thats why these premium editions, tho they look nice, are really bad value. Theyre still the same shoes. And Lol at Chcuks collapsing you arches, thats called obesity folks

Girls shouldn't do it either.

I got a pair of bright yellow hightop chucks for senior prom and was surprised how many outfits go with them. Like them a lot more than black/red especially with my wardrobe

>inb4 2016

More like weak skinnyfat autists with feet gayer than a woman's.

I've worn converses for like 10 years and still have an arch

That's why Converse isn't a "buy for life"-brand.

Bought my pair for 40€ back in May, after normal use the left one just fell apart from thd toe

I put some duct-tape around the toe and stapled it shut. Worked pretty well.

Where the fuck are your ankles lmao

Chuck II's are 90€ and regular chucks 70-80€. You can't seriously ask that much for shoes that fall apart after two months of wear, that's just fucking ridiculous.
And if they make special edition chucks and charge double the price of a regular pair, they should definitely last longer. I'm super disappointed with the Takoa boot especially.

I'm done with chucks for now. Terrible quality, pricing and comfort.

Are you seriously asking how to wear black sneakers?