Is depression effay?

Is depression effay?

not really, sorry

no but Veeky Forums is depression, or at least a correlate of it.

no happiness and fulfillment is best

W2C happiness and fulfillment?

Straight up depression is not however being simultaneously cynical and self-depricating yet confident and borderline narcissistic is.

Depression makes u fat so no

this

No tumblr decided to wear it out. Now it seems to be self deprication with overbearing smugness.

Personally it destroys my appetite; I've been losing weight.

doubt you'll find it here

maybe weight lifting, finding a significant other, painting, hiking, a combination of all of them

it's up to you

maybe if you're a meme-tier highschooler
reality is that depression makes you ugly through poor diet/habits
just because some effaypeople have been depressed doesn't mean you'll be effay if you're depressed

you have to be over 18 to post here

Is mayonaise effay? Well, more than depression is.

is mayonnaise an instrument

FUCK no depression isn't Veeky Forums at all man get the fuck off the internet please PLEASE

Stop romanticising mental illnesses you cunts. It fucking sucks.

t. someone with diagnosed MDD

same

these

This. I'd rather be the most uneffay man on earth than have depression like I do.

I think it can be if you're attractive (like anything). be brooding, cold, don't smile too much and be hard to read.
but p stupid q desu senpai

lol who cares dont be so sensitive. ive got MDD, GAD and had an eating disorder. all these things are fucking romanticised and whining doesnt help

pic related you clown
Dude, kids out there living a life that's fashionable and glamorous is the opposite of mental illness and being shut off from your environment. It's cool that you've got anxiety and all but blurring the lines between teen angst and clinical depression is just a mess for all participants. TL;DR just stop talking about depression

>pic related you clown
you're projecting hard

i dont feel very effay

shit youre right
nobody should have mocked your advice to force your personality into a goth cartoon character to be cooler
he was projecting, he was projecting so hard to have crossed you.

I agree. Try some physical activities like exercising, running, swimming. Anything physical really.

>Veeky Forums - Fashion

As the deeply wise David Lee Roth once said, "Money can't buy you happiness. But it can buy you a yacht, and you can sail right next to it."

>sylvia plath

>tumblr is depressed, triggered and nervous all the time
>memes are ironic depression
leaves only being sad. So no