White sneakers thread

Thoughts on Fuiyue shoes as another alternative for white low top sneakers?

Other urls found in this thread:

svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-whitev
imgur.com/a/9ZaPI
weargustin.com/store/4428
imgur.com/a/rkwWe
frankandoak.com/product/59437/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white
cosstores.com/us/Men/Shoes/Lace-up_leather_sneakers/46917-17964453.1#c-15133331
epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/tennis-trainer-white-monochrome
gravitypope.com/collections/men/products/gravitypope-11575-bia?variant=24297637510
usa.tommy.com/shop/en/thb2cus/tommy-hilfiger-shoes-footwear-accessories-watches/SHOES-FOOTWEAR-MEN/6821952
kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html
erikschedin.com/catalog/
amazon.com/Lacoste-L-12-12-116-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B015QKV9ZS/ref=sr_1_8?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820222&sr=1-8&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011,p_89:Lacoste
amazon.com/Nautica-Scuttle-Fashion-White-Peacoat/dp/B01CKFLTLQ/ref=sr_1_230?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820454&sr=1-230&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a feeling that they'll be popular, so better buy it now so that when it's popular, everyone can remember you as 'the guy who wore it first'

im apart of jow ga kung fu lion dance team and our team shoes are fuiyues, it just never came to mind about wearing them aesthetically other than for lion dancing.

I know you think you are effay by doing that...but you should keep doing tiger dancing or what ever the fuck that is a secret senpai...

They look good idk if I would want the white or black ones. What's a better black shoe?

If I got these would you imagine people who are into martial arts would take any offense.

Im buying a pair as I type this so I dont really give a shit to be honest.

gommie shit is on the way out, not in

very far away from a clean, minimal white sneaker.
wouldn't cop.

> everyone can remember you as 'the guy who wore it first'
>This is what Veeky Forumsggots actually believe.

No one will give a shit.

Main thought is the sole's very thin so there's a risk your feet might hurt when walking long distances. They also wear out fairly quickly IME but if you just buy Chinese instead of Frogyues it's not really an issue, they're like ten quid, fuck it. Besides that, yeah, you're good.

>If I got these would you imagine people who are into martial arts would take any offense.
No, martial artists aren't that specific kind of sperg. (They're spergs alright, just not that kind.)
Besides Feiyues are just shoes, they're not like a grading belt or some shit like that that carries meaning within the style.

best white sneaker family

do they sell these anywhere online? i've been looking and can't find any place with the all white colorway in stock.

What are your thoughts on these?

i want these in black

Should I get the Reebok Club C?

Available sizes are pretty limited.
www.onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/gsm/p/0010247991.0101

w2c?

>he fell for the zipper meme

These tbqwu famo

Almost bought these so many times, parting with several hundred dollars for white shoes is a really hard to justify though.

mein neger

are you black, or wannabe black?

reminds me of skaters calling anyone who wears vans out for cultural appropriation and "posing"
fuck skater culture

Frogyue are garbage, they aren't even light and comfy and their soles are just as thin. Apparently the French use a thicker fabric for everything but the sole, which just increases the weight and makes the toebox less flexible. The Chinese feiyues are the only way to go.

How do you guys wear the AF1s?

these are nice imo

No? Are only black people allowed to wear designer shoes?

>Don't tell strangers on the internet details about your anonymous life, they might judge you
Veeky Forums, everybody.

theres some triple whites on grailed rn, im tempted as fck

Just copped these on cyber Monday sale for $65, really excited.

where

W2CCCC

I'm kinda tempted to buy these

i have these, definitely my favorite shoes

Reememes

Caleb's guide to white low tops (2016)

Best Achilles Low alternatives:
This is going to be the best in terms of 1:1 to cps. Guatin is kinda weird to buy, you have to fund them and they wont come for a few months.
If you really want cps tho just save up and check grailed a lot.
svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-whitev (they also have gats)
imgur.com/a/9ZaPI
weargustin.com/store/4428
imgur.com/a/rkwWe

Some other options:
frankandoak.com/product/59437/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white
cosstores.com/us/Men/Shoes/Lace-up_leather_sneakers/46917-17964453.1#c-15133331
epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/tennis-trainer-white-monochrome (they also have gats)
gravitypope.com/collections/men/products/gravitypope-11575-bia?variant=24297637510
usa.tommy.com/shop/en/thb2cus/tommy-hilfiger-shoes-footwear-accessories-watches/SHOES-FOOTWEAR-MEN/6821952
kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html
erikschedin.com/catalog/

Stan Smiths obv, I would get navy or green, Court Vintage, Superstars, etc

Look on amazon fashion they have a ton of leather low top white fashion sneakers, heres a copuple examples
amazon.com/Lacoste-L-12-12-116-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B015QKV9ZS/ref=sr_1_8?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820222&sr=1-8&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011,p_89:Lacoste
amazon.com/Nautica-Scuttle-Fashion-White-Peacoat/dp/B01CKFLTLQ/ref=sr_1_230?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820454&sr=1-230&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011&th=1&psc=1

I would also consider retro reeboks to be pretty trendy atm, but honeslty idk which exact model so you decide.
Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Sneaker, Revenge Plus Vintage, Club C 85 Butter Soft Pack

For a more norm core approach you could also just get like nike sbs, white chucks, white old skools, air force ones, etc :)

How are these in terms of quality? Worth 80$?

I'm replacing a pair of destroyed white sneakers that are no-longer wearable. I am a 5'11" skellington gril with 25.5/26cm feet (usually size 9 in US women's size)
I'm thinking about getting some Stan Smiths but not sure on the color. Pure/triple white is only in men's sizes and I don't have an issue wearing men's shoes but I'm so slim that I'm worried the slight wideness will make a difference. I also really like the white+brown available in the women's sizes but I think the pure white might be easier to incorporate into various outfits because I wear a lot of black.

Can I get an opinion?

white+ brown goes really well with black tho. imo better than just plain white

I just snagged a pair for 80$ that I cleaned up and now they look pretty good

I think girls pull off the wide shape nicely. Some at my uni where superstars which are pretty bulky and pull them off well.

Feiyue are my daily sneakers for last 3 years. Super comfortable and stylish. Just buy a new pair when old ones go. High tops in black or white work with some many outfits.

don't cop

This is the absolute best looking sneaker ever made. Surprised no one posted it yet

Opinions?

How is Svensson sizing compared to CPs? Tried both a 7 and an 8 [UK] in CPs and neither did the job (7.5 would have worked perfectly i imagine).

why couldnt the tongue just be normal, now its too much going on

most nike leather is atrocious imo so no

svensson is one size down from true size its says on there website

So just get cps then?.. :/

Got a pair of these at the thrift store a couple of years back, paid 99 cents for them. Just needed work shoes, didn't even realize they were a thing.

What kind of runners suit a fit like the one on the right
I already have a pair of superstars but I doubt they'd look very with the shorts desu

Not a fan of Common-Projects lookalikes in the first place, but why the fuck did they ruin the shoe with the obnoxious crocodile?

I get it, it's their logo. But it ruins the whole point.

how's the sizing on them Feiyue shoes?

not yet desu

>no styrofoam soles
better than meme boosts

I do ok?

Looking for a casual sneaker that pairs well with dark and light outfits.

Serious Question: Why white shoes vs any other color shoes?

Urban outfitters

How do GAT's fit? I wear size 11 US shoes normally, would 11 US GAT's fit nicely? I'm just curious cuz I'm gonna get em from grailed.

these are great, not as bulky as AF1s but has similar aesthetics

does anyone know if the insole/footbed of these reeboks is removable?

these arent white you fucking retards

>not the buttersoft

Dude just measure your feet, the Bundeswehr is pretty autistic about sizing and literally gives you the lenght of the shoe in cm.

this

B U N D E S W E H R G A T S

just copped a pair for $50, pretty stoked.

i know fuck-all about fashion, but i'd bet it's because of the contrast they can provide, while also being pretty versatile (e.g. compared to some neon coloured shoes or something)

They're the same

They both run large so you're supposed to go down a size. Eg. I'm size 9US but i bought size 41 Svenssons

More like Bundersewhr regrets

whats so bad about them?

C L O W N

cop or not? think these might look nice as a killshot alternative

saw an on foot, they're dece. nothing special. I'd save your money for a nice pair of shoes.

W2c

Amazon

Looks like something an arab straight out of dubai would wear

They are just tennis shoes. Lacoste have been making tennis shoes for quite a while now, before CPs

Can someone tell me which exact model are these?

Reebok Club C 85

thanks famalam

are these effay? they come pretty cheap at 65 euros

W2รง?

Asos, theyre adidas court vantage

I love falcos
they'd never work with my style but I think they're a fantastic design and I've heard they're incredibly comfortable
Damir Doma never got the mainstream attention he deserved during his best years

careful
grey, especially light grey, is a surprisingly non-versatile color
I encourage you to go to a store and take a look at some similarly colored shoes before you make a decision

I agree. These are the best white sneakers. About time for me to cop a new pair. Mine have holes all over the place.

w2c in america

my fav low tops are Onitsuka tiger, they come in diff colours.

the material they use vary aswell

The middle aged Chinese woman I live with wears these.

the more important issue being why you live with a middle aged chinese woman who, fround the sound of things, you don't know very well

I found a listing on Craigslist for a room with cheap rent and the rest was history.

>look up feiyue sneaks reviews
>they're all parkour reviews

PARKOUR

fuck these shoes t b h literally pleb shit

Only all white worth the cop

How comfortable are these? I want to replace my converse with something my feet won't hate