Is there any good reason left for being left-wing at this point? is all hope lost, bros? Is money the only truth?

Is there any good reason left for being left-wing at this point? is all hope lost, bros? Is money the only truth?

Why should a man made concept be the online truth?

There are right reasons for being right-wing. It's gone too far.

>falling for materialist ideologies
just return to Christ, there's nothing more you need

i think the fact that everything is a little fucked and looks like its going to get even more fucked is a pretty good reason to be left wing

hope is an opinion

Not using both wings

>Do you even merchant

Money is nothing more than a commodity with a value on it.
Instead of trading wheat to milk, we trade money with milk, and that money can buy wheat because it has a value we accept.
>l2ekonomiks

>leftwing
>rightwing

not Veeky Forums.

This. Birds can't fly unless they use both thier wings.

You're on the wrong board friend, Veeky Forums is a left-wing board. Off you pop

No comrade, revolution soon.

Somehow I've never in my life heard this analogy used and it's actually not a bad one.

>A board devoted to history is left-wing

>muh akademiks
You know students that have reed one critical theory book and become left wing.
Todays leftwing is nothing more than identity politics, which is awful, its like enlightenment, but backwards. Identity is more important than argument and truth.
Retard students believe this because they dont know anything else

Nah, money is overratred.

I don't see why these leftists can't see how hypocritical it is to call yourself a progressive while engaging in identity politics that basically reaffirm far-right ideologies of racial supremacy.

These progressive "POC" literally think of themselves as inferior thanks to their warped ideologies.

The retarded identity politics obsessed youth of today will be tomorrow's kind of racist grandpa.
>Goddamn CIS white men....
>Grandma!? How could you say that?
>Oh honey just let her be she is from a different time. She doesn't know better.

You can do almost anything you like if you have enough money, and what more is there to life than doing precisely what you want to do?

>You can do almost anything you like if you have enough money
You can do almost anything you like if you have enough >insert commodity

join the alt left bro.