Boots: Edgy Edition

Old boots thread has capped.

Post your boots related inquiries and pics here.

Let's contain all those dumb boots question threads to one thread.

Just copped these desu~

Other urls found in this thread:

ehow.com/how_5147176_remove-gasoline-smell-shoes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Copped - just waiting for them to come in the mail and hoping that they fit right

>I fucking hate buying shoes / boots online

I want nice, laced brown semi-medium boots. Are those a thing?

>shoes / boots
booutta blow ur mind guy:
"footwear"

Got the ll bean pair for 150 usd + 20 us bucks in Canadian taxes last thursday

Should i bother with doc mart boots? Im talking black, steel toe, 10/12 eye and so on.

W2c in US?

>"footwear"

If you want to something to last through a thousand miles of wilderness, rocky roads, rain, mud and getting stomped and bent around, then no. Get a pair of Solovairs or some actual military-boots, or a pair of Corcorans would work well too. They look awesome when spit-shined too.

For walking around normally, Docs are okay. They take time to mold around your feet though so blisters are half-mandatory. I got a pair of 10-eyelets (1490's i think?) and remembering to balsam and clean them every now and then keeps them well. My pair however isn't the vintage-model that's supposedly the same as the old, better ones. Vintage-models cost up to +$200 a pair, so it'll be around $260 for steel-toe cap'd, 10-12 eyelets. Overall, if you want the brand, then go for a pair of vintage ones, but if you don't mind a slightly different branding, Solovair's look exactly the same but with a different colored tag.

how do you like them and did you get them that dirty that fast

Plenty! Just depends on what you're looking for and your fit. Pic related are Palladium baggies I believe.

I did as much research in possible. Nowhere in the US has these. German Ebay has a fuckton but some are overpriced and others don't ship to the USA.

I went to Bundeswehr-und-mehr store and found they had a sale for New condition for the same price as semi-worn. 80 euros. The shipping will be 40 if you live in the US. Sign up for their newsletter apply discount code and it'll knock another 9 euros off your order.

Thx for the input

Thanks for the help man. Got any pics of that shoe in a fit?

I've had three pairs of Doc Marten industrial boots for work - one's held up ok, two others were trash. On both pairs the soles cracked across the center on both boots letting water and moisture in - and in addition to the soles getting jacked up on the one pair the stitching on a seam blew out.

I will say that they stand by their shoes as a company - I mailed off the one fucked up pair and once they got them sent me a brand new pair.

Honestly, at this point if I could go back I'd just put the 120.00 or so I spent toward a pair of Thorogoods

The Pilotenstiefel? Here's an old pic from a Veeky Forumsggot.

Some say they're wide but I rather like them.

yoooooo those look terrible who would actually wear them, I could never take someone wearing them serious

>yooooooo
Stopped reading there

>yoooooo

How do I match or make a fit around boots of this color? are there any rules of thumb I should be aware of? I usually wear black or navy blue jeans

these are redwing 9011s. If anyone knows of any cyber monday deals that'd be great too

I think black cherry will work with blues and tans.
I think they're too dark to look good with straight black jeans.
Definitely don't mix these with bright reds.

Was doing yard work with them yesterday taking leaves and shit and didn't care to clean them, still breaking in but getting comfier. Nice stability and I like the look of them. Leather is nice and doesn't have any defects really but Amazon reviews of the Chippewas sound like more defects from there

how edgy are these? (meme name aside)

at this point not edgy just low quality

Save up for Solovairs, same boot but better quality.

better? theyre the same price for two extra eyelets

Yeah, Doc's moved their production out of the UK and into China or some S.E. Asian country.

Bout to pull the trigger on some Malis, just wondering if anyone has experience of the fit

Do I need to size up slightly or just go true2size

I'm normally either 9 or 9.5 (UK size)

I have to go one US size down for Clarks.

can I wear this if I'm a man?

Only if you're a member of the KISS army

What fits go with boots like these? I'm a skinny (60kg) teen who's trying to expand from T-shirt and jeans. Also, how do I avoid looking too edgy.

How do danners fit?
I'm like a 9-10 in sneakers

What the hell happened to Zuriick?

They were my favourite footwear brand but now their website is totally blank. Did they go bust or something?

mr urst

tts

wtc??

fucking beautiful

i want to know too. some model on forever 21's site has them on in multiple pants listings but they say what the shoes are.

With boots like what?

size down

Been breaking these in. And getting an oddly high amount of complements on them

What are some nice boots that I can wear on a daily basis with simple fits that will be worth a shit in the Wisconsin winter?

Look around brands like Chippewa, LL Bean, Timberlands, Red Wing, etc and look for anything that is waterproof. Or find some good waterproof milsurp boots.

Or just invest in good socks if you don't plan on going ankle deep in snow.

Are vietnam era jungle boots good for stomping queers?

Source plz

Outlander Boots by Volcom. On sale $135.

cop or not?!?!?!

They look like hiking boots so no.

Timberland Earthkeepers, I recently spilled gas on them by accident, does anyone know how to get the smell out?

what type of lacing is this?

secret

These have been my go-to shoes for the past few years. They hold up pretty well to water and the cold, but don't look to bulky on me like other boots. I find them to be a decent middle-ground between sneakers and boots and fit in well with whatever I wear.

Jesus how much gasoline did you spill on them?

My yard work shoes have gotten plenty of gasoline on them, but I guess it all rubs off onto the dirt and grass by the end of the day.

Try this: ehow.com/how_5147176_remove-gasoline-smell-shoes.html

c/n?

(You)

uh huh, and... what are they?

n

Why? Even if they're 24$?

DocMartens Tobias

What are those?

>Pic related are Palladium baggies I believe.

Thanks, that's more or less exactly what I was looking for. I just ordered some for 70 dollars. Palladium baggie would go nice with a pair of neutral colored chinos right?

Are these Veeky Forums?

24 bucks? Yeah get em, I doubt you'll regret it.

God no
Every fit fuccbois are posting on waywts with these are pretty awful

Yeh, should go with a good range of colors.

Just heed the sticky's advice about color matchy matchy.

I've seen people post them, but pretty sure they're all a troll.

Nike SFB, Danner Tachyon, and other flat bottom combat boots are less of a bad joke.

What if I am a manly Adonis?

w2c something similar that doesnt cost $2000

Post fit of you naked with only boots and socks on.

I want boots but I'm not sure what to wear them with during the winter

I have similar boots to those but they're not Volcom and they look 10x better. Find something else

ok

squats/10

thx user

Is it okay to tuck your pants into your boots?

looks like a weird suede version of belleville 700, just get those, tough as hell and gore tex lined, the perfect book imho.

No, unless it's tuck in thursday

I just got a pair of black combat boots. currently I wear loose-fitting blue jeans (straight cut on a slim frame), and I was thinking I should get new pants to wear with the boots. would a slim black jean work? [I usually wear a black T-shirt and canvas jacket with them] sorry, i'm new to this Veeky Forums thing.

This place isn't going to help you dress any better, just putting that out there

I bought my Mali's a little over a year ago - size down a complete size - I'm a manlet who usually takes either a 9 or 9 1/2 and I had to get an 8.

Boots holding up pretty decent - the leather insert by the heel is coming loose on both but that's about it

Alexander Wang Kaleb boots

>black jeans + combat boots works
slender leg silhouettes pull it off best though

belleville 700 master race

>Combat boots

>Slender legs

what's wrong?

these look extremley cheap

I have pic related as an accent piece and full black baggys when the print doesn't work.

I think it's fine if your pants and boots are both black.

Some people on here say cuff, others say blouse them military style. If they're just normie boots you could just leave them down.

How do they look in reality?
Post fit?

He's not wrong, that's actually a decent fit.

anybody here have experiences with rm williams boots? looking to get pic related but as an american its vitually impossible to try them on before buying short of travelling to NYC

they prolly won't fit the first few pairs ya try. more like chippeWACK.

What size PilotenStieffel should I get?
I am a size UK 10 / EU 45 in Doc Marten 3 holers which is the most similar shoe I have.

Gb2 Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is for skeletors

>those twig legs

Also zooming in on the boots isn't a fit, mongoloid

I went off the conversion of German to US sizes, if you're willing to wait a week or two I can tell you if they're tts

You right