Can we have a guilty pleasure thread? What do you wear to keep comfy regardless of whether it's effay...

Can we have a guilty pleasure thread? What do you wear to keep comfy regardless of whether it's effay. Also comfy thread for winter.

Shark camo Bape hoodies.

Can't afford a genuine one though.

man if this wasn't an anonymous board you would've never said the truth, fuccboi
why do you like them?

My work clothes. Beat to shit jeans and paint stained shirts.

i own two of these things an i love them to death. bought them from a shitty roadside attraction in Arizona an have cherished them ever since.

I have a $15 plain black hoodie from Old Navy and it might be my favorite piece of clothing I own
It's thin enough to wear in summer but also keeps you warm in movie theaters etc and it's been with me to 3 out of 4 corners of the country

Because I'm a shit lord who likes rap music and is think they're rad when pulled off well

The one with the USA flag is cool

Do these type of hoodies have a name?

baja hoody or drug rug

I'v got a multicoloured one for chilling in.

I have received nothing but compliments.

That's gorgeous

but thats fucking dope faggit
also mine, i wear fucking adidas track pants outside,at least i-im like gosha r-right

Fleece jacket, hella comfy when I have to run out quick when it's cold pr camping. Painting shirts that are way too big, sweatpants, and bulky house robe for lounging around. I also have some slim-ish fitting dad jeans I often wear when I'm doing work around the house.

Patagonia shit in general is effay as fuck

I have the same problem with the track pants, I use them for anything casual ;_;

nike pegasus 52s

comfiest sneaker in the world
doesn't look thaaat bad but

Probably the only Supreme I'd even get caught dead wearing.

the only comments i've gotten on a patagonia backpack i own is that it's a whiteboy brand. i like the pack though it's served me well and the company's ethical or whatever

I bought a pair of Lugz Howitzers for $50 CDN, just needed some heavy boots to walk my dog in the snow early in the morning and at night

They're ugly as sin but comfy as fuck, have a nice fur lining and soft insole

I still wear the free tees my university gave me on my first day on campus.

They're broken in and comfy AF.

I love dressing like a dad. I wear LL bean shit, some banana republic, carhartt, basic adidas, nikes, champion sweatshirts, and basic levi jeans, some are even stone washed. I have patagonia shit too. I just feel so fucking comfy all the time. Next up are some new balances. Also I like the drug rugs in Op's picture. Shorts and high socks. All sorts of lame shit.

how can anybody comment negatively about Patagonia if everybody wears it

paint-stained shirt sounds cool, honestly.
some things look really good when dirty/used/etc. adds honest personality

Drug rug

>wearing a sweater in the summer
What do you weigh?

I don't take this shit off in winter

joggers

Top kek. Looks comfy.

Same OP, I got one at some market and it's pretty comfy

I wear these literally every day

I wear my grey college hoodie, levi 511's, and new balances around uni campus more often than I'd like to admit but fuck it's beyond comfy

perfect for smoking weed in desu.

Black Hanes t-shirt, slim fit 511 black stretch Levi's, and black Doc Martens smooth 1460.

It's my favorite outfit but I rarely wear it because I don't want to be seen as anti-social or aggressive. All black seems like something a cult would wear.

i've had this hoodie for a year and a half, it's really warm and is really high quality, has held up amazing through constant wear. super comfy too, would recommend

My union suit and my hunting coat

My guilty pleasure is supreme

everything I wear is dogshit, but my guilty pleasure is a croptop short-sleeve sweatshirt with this wide boat neck. It looks like something from Flash Dance but made out of hoodie material.

It doesn't even make sense I like it so much. I have no business wearing a croptop, and it's too hot in summer and too cold in winter. It's stupid by design.

kys