TATTOO GENERAL

r8 me

Looks gnarly, dude!

you should work at hot topic

Tattoos can be cool, but yours aren't. It's fine if you like them but they are not Veeky Forums

Stfu you bigot i'm lit af

Why do you have an iteration of Sierpinski's triangle on your shoulder?

gay/10

> >

D.Gomez bitch

I hate tattos. But I think you're kinda cute.

Post boipussy

Kinder Malo >>> Kidd Keo >> D. Gomez

d gomez reggaeton songs >>>>>> rest of music from spain any era any genre

tattoos really are for degenerate people, i mean, just look at those guys

holy fuck

looks like sharpie

>jewish
>freemason
Checks out

Fat and stupid/10, the best you could think of to put on your body was video game characters? Really?

boy shave your head and you could give blank face a 5/10

I Actually just got my first tattoos today

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

he got gucci's tattoo and dexter's tattoo baka

If you lived in Brazil people wouldn't like you

Clown tattoos mean that you killed police officers

Well it's a good thing I never want to go to Brazil

yeah, and everywhere else he goes, people will just think he's a jackass

Quite fresh.

Set the bigger one yesterday, lines need more work but for 70 euro's my niece did a fine job.

I like the animalistic type tattoos, keeps me from forgetting that we all have our own place in nature.

Forgot pic

Smaller one is off center
I hope that was intentional

>Intentional

Not really, but it's cool. I might have autism, but I can live with small marginal errors. I plan on getting more anyway.

In most positions you keep your arm in the skin wraps around your bones and twists the perspective anyway.

You did slightly trigger my OCD though, so good job on that.

it was her first time holding a tattoo gun, right?

baka?

>Kidd keo
Lollll el keo es un parguelon

it's really badly done

M O S T P O W E R F U L R A C E

Really starting to feel sorry for niggers. Fucking middle class white people gentrifying all aspects of their culture. Hip hop, urbanization, materialism, race mixing, and now fucking tattoos...I mean jesus christ just look at this fucking guy.

She isn't professional for sure. But when you realize that it's just skin and ink it doesn't matter that much.

I like flaws in tattoos, no matter how hard you rip-off someone's design it will never be truly identical, which makes it a bit more unique.

ugh damn dude I know what you mean, how are black people going to deal with his mario and princess peach tats? smfh #blm

well it's pretty obvious, that she isn't professional. I can't spot one straight line, there are countless burst outs, where the lines meet, it's asymmetrical, the dot work is plain awful and I'd bet the design is a ripoff. It just looks cheaply made in every aspect. You may like flaws in tattoos, but yours are just complete flaws. And don't rip off someone elses design, if you have an idea for a good tattoo, search for someone who can do it in the style you want, let the tattoo artist do the design and pay him his money. And if it costs 1000 bucks, it's still worth it, faggot!

kike

im thinking of getting this but maybe just the outline and not filled in. Also might change the ship to a more detailed version and also not filled in

rude

Does shoving other people into the gutter bring you happiness as well, bud?

It's cool bro. I'm letting her hone her skills. Perhaps one day she can make great tattoos, perhaps not. It doesn't bother me that much that the lines are all over the place. I know a few professionals as well so I can let them touch it up a little if necessary.

Life is much easier when you stop worrying about stuff people like you shitpost on the internet. Whatever helps you cope, my man.

Would kick the shit out of/10

i hope you're trolling cause this is a disaster

These are utter shit

This is good but not for me

This is pretty good

Don't have any tattoos yet but i have a bunch of saved inspo so will post what I'll have

i know its edgy but this is a fave

Dudes just trying to be negative, no idea why hes so mad. Either way, they are not perfect but they look good to me

Draw up a sketch, see if you like it

I aspire to be at your level of zen one day

oh dear god please tell me that isn't real

I cringed myself to some sort of oblivion

i would accept the dabbing squidward but is the dick necessary?

>Okay man what do you want done
>>You know that dabbing Squidward meme?
>Haha yeah man you want that?
>>Yeah but give him a giant dick too

Keo es de lo mejor de trap, aunque la letra suela ser una mierda. Y digo Kinder, en todas, excepto Luz Y Sombra tambien habla pura mierda

what's with all these retarded tattoos of knives? is getting a tattoo not edgy enough for you, you need to literally get something sharp put on your body forever? holy shit if i saw anyone with a knife tattoo in real life i'd have 0 respect for them and wouldn't take a word they said seriously.

>Good Morning, i'am here for the job interview

Have any other simplisitc stuff like this?

r8

nah sorry man thats all i have

I want a large epilepsy ribbon on my deltoid

How dumb of a tattoo is that (I actually do have epilepsy)

Any of you draw your own? I'm curious if there's any originality or just whatever bullshit you find out of russian communist cookbooks.

I rape drunk girls at high school parties core

mine is drawn by my friend

>tfw all the Irishmen are going to starve because all the potatoes are in the trash

i like this a lot!

really nice