HOODIE RAGE

So yeah the other day someone posted in a facebook group this meme.
It's not even that demeaning, plus it's about hoodies. Who would think it got the amount of rage it did?

Nu-males came pouring out of their lairs, raging absurdly :" Hurr durr it's comfortable so what?"
"If you care about how you dress you are superficial"
And bullshit like that.
Only males of course, girls just used the "haha" emote on the post and that's it. But these betas felt so attacked in their non-existant masculinity that they raged like crybabies.

I personally do think hoodies are unacceptable as daily wear (of course you are not going to go to the gym in a business suit, that's what hoodies are for), but what does Veeky Forums think of hoodies in relation to age?

you can wear hoodies at any age but after 30 or so they really start being a gym only thing.

I'm 27 and I feel too old to be seen in public wearing a hoodie.

yeah exactly. But these guys apparently have a wardrobe of just hoodies. I think i can recall someone unironically saying that they would even go to a restaurant like that. And they were most likely over 25 yo

I wear one under one of my hoodless jackets but never by itself

Correct. Something like a restaurant in a hoodie is not acceptable past, like, 18.

If you're 20 and going to class on a cold day or something I'd say it can still be ok if you're well kept, but hoodies in general aren't acceptable as a serious article of clothing once you're out of high school.

This is a fine use too. I got stuck in Tokyo for a month longer than I thought I would be not too long ago and it got cold as shit so I found a hoodie to put under the autumn jacket I had brought. Things like that are moderately acceptable, but still push you towards a very young look. I still wouldn't wear something like that out or anything, but it's ok for going to the grocery store or whatever.

zip hoodies are atrocious
hoodies at ages 25+ are garbage unless layered as workwear or some shit

This thread is even more aspie then them.

If I want to wear a hoodie, I'm gonna wear a hoodie.

wow dude haha xd you do you you're so contrarian and cool and dont care about what people think about you

:^)
Indeed.
It's just so sad t ohear that so many young guys have absolutely no idea how to clothe themselves decently. I'm no model myself but this basic stuff should be common knowledge...

>tfw you get double (You)'d
thanks broski

Thanks for proving my point

If you're a student, you can wear a hoodie because it's comfortable wear and nobody cares.
If you're a working man, please don't unless you work outside where a hoodie can be necessary.

>someone posted in a facebook group

it was you wasn't it

fuck this thread is next level autism

hoodies are the f/w equivalent of a pop culture reference graphic tee

>being this tryhard faggot
>caring what others wear
pic related

This thread is fucked.

lol

I love how it implies phys ed teachers are ex con pedos

But seriously, hoodies are only good for camping, hiking, the gym or a jog when the weather gets chilly, anybody wearing a hoodie "out" looks like a dipshit

>wearing a hoodie outside of highschool

Nah

I WILL WEAR MY RC HODIE UNTIL I AM CREMATED IN IT

FUCC U ALL

this is beyond bizarre.

>oh look! some people are wearing something i don't like!
>better go to Veeky Forums and shit on them

Dude, calm down.

I usually don't care about what other people wear unless they look really good/bad in it and I can say that I've seen some girls that can pull off the whole oversized hoodie and big framed 80s glasses
Might not look good on everyone but if you can pull it off what more is there to say

Does that mean I'm going to have to throw away my vetements hoodie? :(

How's that hoodie treating you

I live in a place too hot for hoodies. People here also have an awful sense of fashion and there is no reason for me give a fuck about it.

>And everybody's got to live their life
>and God knows I've got to live mine

What the fuck is even happening in here.

what a strange thread

Its like Styleforum Classic Mensear invaded Veeky Forums

'A true gentleman would never be seen dead in shorts before June 7th or after October 8th - of course he'd be at the Rergata and in a smart button down and boater.'

So you're telling me I should start wearing hoodies ?

As I grow older my Hoodies just get better in quality. From made in china shitty mall zip-up fleece, to garment dyed Japanese heavy looped terry pullovers.

this d e s u
there is nothing wrong with wearing functional clothing

>someone actually took the time to make this

this is weaponized autism

>Veeky Forums board
>trying this hard to fit between the boring average person

without trying to insult, i honestly think many of you have autism

If you're 30+ and need a warm, comfortable, unimportant so it can get dirty or torn, throw-it-on-over-your-head-instantly because i'm only going to the store so fuck it, garment, then what should they wear? A sweater?

this

I feel that it's weird for grown men to wear hoodies too but it's cool to wear them while working out right? What about under a coat, I love in Chicago and it gets cold here

grown men should not wear hoodies, how difficult is that to understand? wear a jumper or fleece.

you care so much about how other precieve you that you will never be effay. youre kinda the opposite

I wear zip hoodies everyday

fite me

Exactly - if guys want all these rules and regulations just...wear a suit.

Ayyyy, Northwest Indy here

I have a windproof hoody for when I want to bum it. There's no shame around here for it.

sweaters are fine as casual wear, why should having a hood make it different?

what type of restaurant are we talking about? High end? or low end hoodies in low end are pretty acceptable desu

i've literally got more than 20 hoodies sent to me and that and crewneck is all i wear. i mean, i am 24. i can't imagine my day without those.

May I ask what you wear / plan to wear? Not sure if I can keep going with Rick, but I can't think of any intersting designers to wear after 30.

rick is for over 30 t b h

This is why Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums posters will forever be an ironic joke

26, donated all my hoodies when I graduated Uni

Lets be honest family hoodies are normie as fuck and its perfectly fine to wear one for as lomg as you want.

The only people who will be bothered by a 40 year old dude in a sports hoodie are >us autists.

Autism

hoodies are related to weather idiot

hoodies are qt if they fit right

hoodies are related to weather idiot

niggers and skaters made it unfashionable

i like how you misrepresented it as if i were actually giving out names and pictures of those involved

>"what does Veeky Forums think?"
>proceeds to shit on everyone who disagrees

epic

this thread is either bait or fedora tier autism

hoodies, like all articles of clothing have a certain time and place.

It's all about how to wear it and your personality type. What types of places do you frequent, etc.

They layer really nicely though,

Brazil?

Giving out names doesn't matter. Caring so much about what other's are wearing is the problem, even more so if it makes you rage.
Yes.

>s to shit on everyone w
nah only on retards