Fell for the buzzcut meme at age 10. never looked back. shaved head is the most godlike hairstyle of all time

fell for the buzzcut meme at age 10. never looked back. shaved head is the most godlike hairstyle of all time.

prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

>girls can't comb through luscious locks of your hair
>guys can't comb through luscious locks of your hair
>being one step before bald??
>not white supremacist

All the gods have long flowing hair

Even caesar , although not long, had short hair curls

My gf likes to play with my hair. I have a longer version of a young leo.

have you ever rubbed a short buzzcut. there's nothing like it in the world. no homo. I rub my head on the regular and not my Penis head. that I don't touch because religion.

lmao what the fuck

wtf i hate hair now.

it looks like absolute shit at first. Give it 2-4 weeks and it looks fucking unbelievable with all those hairs being exactly the same length. give it another month and it looks like trash.

I think it has its place definately, but chicks dig hair on a guy.

I get my hair buzzed almost every month. sometimes a bit more than a month.

Shit I shave my own head down to a size one clipper every 2 weeks.

Shit looks boss with my beard. Everytime I see a man with long primped hair I think about what a low test numale he is.

seriously. hair is the gayest thing ever. might as well be a woman lmao

boston ross

>>being one step before bald??
hair is for women. i can't wait to get bald, hopefully fully, like bruce willis bald. too bad i got my father's hair, he's 70+ and has a small bald patch on the back of his head, and just recently started turning white

buzz if I have large ears?

do you have big balls?

somewhat, people already think I'm a fascist/nazi so

"hair is gay"
do you guys know what board you're on

Something that cia guy would say to bane on the plane.

NNNo

Feels widow peak man

now that's a nice skull. I would fuck that skull.

thanks

Male pattern baldness is X linked recessive, meaning that for men the trait is inherited from their mother
So you still have a chance, depending on the hair of your mothers side

god tier blad+beard combo

get on my level

Squint harder phaggot

>jelly low test nu-male beta bitch detected

I want you to fuck me so hard

always had long hair. fell for the buzzcut. never looking back. i mean i can go outside without showering everyday...how great is that?

I'm looking in to this but I'm afraid of scalp scabs, dandruff or I have a really weird head. I'm a blonde with thick hair and I always get compliments on it now, it's semi long and reminds me of Alexander the great's hair. It's effay as fuck, should I buzz it?

Yes. How can you call yourself a man if you're afraid of buzzing it? Hair grows back you fucking prettyboy

sorry, not into dudes

>god tier blad+beard combo
>get on my level

Let that beard grow out son.

u have cum in ur beard

honestly balding plus beard is just as numale as beard plus boxy glasses and normal hair. now if you were like me and just had a shaved head that wasn't balding, then it wouldn't be considered nu male. you are a Veeky Forums meme my friend.

ha, nice to know, thanks!

her father was pretty bald, and my brohter started getting bald at like 21, i'm 27 and my forehead is just a little bit higher compared to old photos from like 18

i've also been with shoulder length hair and got a short haircut with a buzz cut a month after. best decision ever. It would be perfect if it'd stay that way...

btw i'm

OP here. in order to keep up the buzzcut I have searched out some of the cheapest barbers in my city. I only get my hair cut at places that are $5 a cut, never over $10. get a cut almost every month. it's not that expensive.

I do it myself, which is even cheaper, i just want my hair to not grow anymore. it's a fucking woman thing, i like my head with a buzz cut and want it to stay that way forever.

lol same. what do you use to shave your head. I saw some commercial for like some circular hair trimmer. looked specifically made to get buzz short all the time.

I just bought clippers and do it myself every few weeks

some cordless classic hair trimmer by wife bought me.

before that i had some 15euro one with a cord.

actually it's rowenta nomad

damn must take a long time. that thing is tiny

not really, the working surface is like any other trimmer's

wow, all these jelly fags

IF U AUNT BUZZED YURWBBA A FKING. FFGT FUUUUUYUJUUUCK

You wish to be God?
How disrespectful and naïve.
A buzzcut is modest.

You give me and my hairline hope.
Do you do it yourself? How short do you get it cut?

that's as short as it gets. still looks sad though because you can see he's balding. only respectable cut for someone balding is shaved bald with a razor.

Wait, so you're able to masturbate, but just not touch your dickhead? What religion is this?

>Veeky Forums-STEM-student-core

you guys made me considering to get a buzz.

Buzzcut and long unkempt are two sides of the same coin, the two least nu-male styles left in the world

>literally no hair
>call it a hairstyle

shane?

>hair is for women
What the fuck are you saying? Hair grows naturally on men and women, and the lack of it is universally considered unattractive on both genders.

You type like a Fedoralounge reject.

I still have the meme from the last time someone listened to Veeky Forums

We out here

Looks gr8 tbqh I wish I didn't have giga ears and nose and could pull that shit off

yeah sound

needs Hawaiian button-up shirt.