Which one

which one

If you're not fat you don't have this problem.

thread

how about you lose some weight you fat piece of shit your pants are going to look like shit regardless

>normal body proportions

Pretty much this.

Lol. You cannot be fat and have normal body proportions -- atleast in the context of fashionable normality. If you have more than 18% body fat, loose weight Anons. You will feel better, have better skin, and will look better. Do not fall to the diabetes Jew. Love all you anons, even you fat ones.

>Being fat and/or poor

i got diabetes

>he fell for the gym and supplement jews
low metabolism cuck lmoa

It's for longer legs dumbass

What is up with these low rise jeans? The fuck. My chinos are the only ones that go up to my natural waist.

(cont)

I just want to tuck my t-shirt into my jeans.

Sauce on the painter of that portrait plz

Men are supposed to have longer torsos than legs and narrow hips, which is why wearing your pants at your hips is a popular style

>longer torsos than legs
uhhhh no this is how u look like a manlet

What if you always wanted to look like one?

Rick-fags btfo

I think they meant human body proportions desu

Just above your hip bones
Don't tuck in casual shirts
Tailor formal shirts
Don't have a gut

>longer torso than legs

If you're a stubby little jew man maybe

its a julius evola portrait

*Self portrait bb.

Stay mad chubbo :^)

i had my fingers crossed for a chub n tuck up in herr.

Can't wait till being fat is Veeky Forums again

they're the standard these days unfortunately

I love chubby dudes, and the dadbod trend is the best thing to ever happen to me.

>again
Fat people have always been an eyesore.

>fat
>fashionable

Long torsos on men are more aesthetic. Long legs + long torso is ideal, but long torso + short legs beats short torso + long legs.

For women, the opposite is true. Long legs are best, regardless of torso length.

The fit on the left pretty much requires suspenders, which aren't so common these days.

an example of a blessed one

sorry to tell you but... It'll only get worse

if your legs are shorter than your torso then you have a problem.

Left is uncomfortable for sitting, or possibly walking. If you have a gut like that you really need suspenders and not a belt.

only if the problem is that you literally cant stop winning olympic gold medals.
people with long torsos are statistically better swimmers and michael phelps is the king of long torsos.

I used to be super fat and thought I was fooling people by doing the thing on the left.

Breaking news, you aren't fooling anybody.

Veeky Forums as fuck

stop trying to justify manlets by comparing them to Michael Phelps. He is the 1 in a million exception to the rule

fa has really gone to shit hasnt it

My friend introduced me to the concept of bears. Now whenever I see a fat dude I just think of bears

Right. Having pants at navel instead of waist is retard tier.