Daily reminder that you faggots will never be effay. Because you know what is the most effay thing in the world...

Daily reminder that you faggots will never be effay. Because you know what is the most effay thing in the world? Confidence. And you will never have that. You ask what water is the best, you decide what to buy on a reject's opinion, you even ask others how to act in certain situations in order to be cool. You've gone way too far to ever become effay and all you had left is to pretend that being different in an edgy way is better than being a functional human.

Mkay

>check this out, user is projecting again !

>All this projecting

Are you aware that "being effay" is total satire, correct?

>still in first stage

What's the most effay water, btw?

Go out and talk to some strangers

If you're so confident why do you need to prove yourself to a bunch of anons on a filipino basketweaving forum?

This year i found out that confident people actually exist, i always thought everyone hated themselves. How is it even possible?

dem trips though

got any feet pix for the girl on the left?

Poland Spring, screw Fiji and voss

fuck you Veeky Forums i just want to sleep tight

you probably right

>tfw spent millions on c.e. , nikes, and yohji pants

>got laid in a jcrew polo and uniqlo chinos

it just works

pupper

sleep
tight
pupper

nice projection op talk shit post fit

pupper please sleep tight
Veeky Forums is a faggot

nice pseudo-science kid. Prove that "5 stages of grief" exist.

I'm confident.

I'm not sure if that's what makes a person effay though.

But then again I'm not sure what the definition of effay would be.

Fashionable?

in 2016 there are so many ways to be fashionable

this website is basically pointless for that matter lol

The thing is, most people compensate shitty personality with over priced garments. I'm confident that this is the problem for 90% of Veeky Forumsgs.
Go out, live life and stop stressing about your >layering and >height and what not.
Read, lift weights, climb mountains, approach women, LIVE your LIFE you fucking cunts.

Veeky Forums is filled with people with shitty taste and a few with good taste. Not fashion anymore just ruined

>wear SLP everyday
>get laid wearing adidas soccer shorts and common projects

ree

This place isn't fashion. They fell for the runway meme, the draped layers meme, the dadcore meme. No one dresses like this in the real world, because its ridiculous and you look ridiculous while wearing it, they are costumes not outfits. Runway is half creative experimentation half inside joke. My entire family is involved in fashion, advertising and commercial art, and this is very much the opinion of people who interact with it professionally.

Its hilariously ironic how the Veeky Forums's elitist culture mixed with fashion, the entire point of which is to look good to other people. But if you don't like the retarded obscure taste of this small corner of the internet it's your taste which is pleb and shit.

This. I only come here to laugh at the silly outfits while I get hoes with chinos and timbs.

You aren't getting laid looking like Neo 3.2 Desert Unit or an autistic middle school math teacher.

calm down

you can always just leave lol

>commercial fashion is real fashion

Veeky Forums was always very contradictory. Veeky Forums is a bunch of underage faggots, combine this two and you get the current board culture. people go against what popular just for the sake of being different. rick owens is absolutely ridiculous to most people? lets praise him so we can have the illusion of we are special and unique. thrift core looks like a poor dad in his 40s? lets pick that over buying basic from fast-fashion. Veeky Forums is like a 5 year old kid that goes against what his mother said, regardless if its good or not

Sleep tight doggo

Alright mr confidence, how the fuck do you become confident? Dressing well + taking care of myself + working out hasn't done shit for me.

practice
it sucks but its the only way
im trying, exercise and shit does help as lack of confidence stems from being unhappy with yourself, and exercise will make you feel loads better about yourself

sleep tight (not spam) pupper
(not) spam

sleep tight puppa

no go wal-martio

that's Barbara Palvin, has ig

I've got a big day tomorrow, I need a cozy night filled with good sleep.
Sleep tight

pupper.

I just come here to look at nice clothes.

What the fuck is wrong with you lmao

>implying any of the girls that fuck you have good taste

fuck i hope every single thread like this is bait. it's satire, it's a joke, a meme, whatever

Most people are plebs, I don't care about what they think.

>exercise and shit does help
No

>spent 700 on raf Italy velcros
>get laid in my $5 Ross house shoes

breh

just be yourself

i love you pupper, i miss you everyday. sleep tight

any more pics of these girls?

slp tight pupper

thank u supper pupper :^)
>confidence=/=effay
>attractiveness==effay

the thing is, just because you think youre different (you arent) you think youre better. but no, most of this board is actually a lot worse than normal. but doesnt matter because they only care about being "different"

>most of this board is actually a lot worse than normal
I'm also better than most of this board.

are..are you the chosen one?

this is so true, I've started to realize this just now. My whole identity and sense of self has revolved around being artsy and forcefully interesting since I was like 17 (I'm 22 now), and just now I've begun to understand that I'm much more appreciated by people around me when I act more like myself. And I don't need to have all the anxiety that I used to carry around either

sleep tight (not spam) pupper

ok

Agreed, I usually browse /mu/ but I come here once in a while to see if there are any good looking fits & all these feminine "men" wear are oversized clothes asking what religion is effay what fucking music is effay- it's ridiculous.

The water from your girls squirting pussy, friendo (-:

Define good taste?

>forcefully
This is the key word.
People who do that spontaneously are more interesting than you.

none of this works if you dont already have social skills
approaching girls literally only ever results in massive awkwardness for me