Is it possible to feel shame in atheism ? is is possible to be immoral in atheism?

Sure. The Japanese are for the most part godless, and they're a shame based society.

Why would that not be possible?

Yes and yes. Shame is just an emotion, every human is capable of feeling shame. And just because there isn't an objective morality doesn't mean there is no morality. Morality is both neccisary for a functioning society and firmly rooted in empathy, which nearly every human has

Here's a better question. If the god-less are the ones who don't need religion to live morally fulfilling lives, is the fear of damnation the only reason the god fearing are kept in line?

What a stupid fucking question, what the fuck

How about we live from gratitude of what was given to us, and live in a way so as not to shame the one who saved us?

>Is it possible to feel shame in atheism
Obviously. Why wouldn't it be?

>Is it possible to be immoral in atheism
Obviously.

Stupid questions pham

Yes and yes.

Because.. christians aren't hedonists? Maybe it's a matter of degree or specific vice in your mind, but it seems to me "tripping that pleasure brain trigger" on a routine basis, aka being a human being, makes one a hedonist.

If you live your life without joys and comforts, I commend you. I think you get your rocks off pointing the finger at others, though, so I'm sure you're a hypocrite.

>as not to shame the one who saved us?
If he cared about us he wouldn't care about what we do.

Im an atheist and i feel ashamed to have even bothered replying

so would you let me fuck your wife if you cared about me?

If I really cared, of course.

Do you care about your gf/bf/so? Do you care about what they do?

>Is it possible to feel shame in atheism

This question doesn't really mean anything.

>possible to be immoral in atheism?

Not without additional premises, no - though again, only because atheism in itself entails no moral propositions and therefore the idea doesn't really have meaning.

If you're asking whether it's possible for atheists to feel shame and/or to espouse moral codes, then yeah, duh, obviously.

cuck

Rude.

Yes.

The better question would be, would I torture you if I caught you fucking my wife and the answer to that question is no because I'm not a fucking sociopath.

>Allowing another to exert power over my property

I don't bloody think so

This Two things as well.
1: define "care".
If you mean love, no I would not care, because my boyfriend fucking my girlfriend is hot.
2: how does this relate to god caring about trivial shit

They are both your property tho.
It's like getting upset at you hammer for hammering nails.

inb4 Pressuppositionalists start shitting up the place

They haven't already?

>We can't be sure God is always right.

kek

I'd be pretty mad if my hammer started smacking my nails without my direction desu.