Is there such thing as /depressioncore/ that isn't edgy garbage...

Is there such thing as /depressioncore/ that isn't edgy garbage? why does this pic look so Veeky Forums whilst it is actually quite bad style and very basic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtabHAAnZJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Ed Norton is very attractive, that's the honest reason. A very attractive person with minimal style will often look a lot better than an unattractive person with a great style. That's mildly sad but it's true.

step 1: be attractive
step 2: dont be unattractive
optional step 3: movie production crew in charge of perfecting ur aesthetic

because tumblr girls with no father figure in their lives have convinced themselves, as well as convinced a certain, clingy audience, that pieces of shit are good for them and/or aesthetically pleasing.

thats why i said a non edgy version that doesn't yell out I HAVE DEPRESSION LMAOO XDDD, i like the aesthetic though of eyebags, messy, cuts and bruises hair et cetera

im considered fairly attractive by the people i know, how would i pull this off without looking too try hard?

i also like the way James Mcavoy looks in filth though it is a little too much

So something like this? I totally get it though, there's something really cute about girls having dark circles under their eyes

Saved
thanks user, idk what it is i cant get enough of this aesthetic

I feel like it's out there it's just hard to find
Can't wait to grow my hair out like this

Depression core?

Most of it is usually offwhite when you'd where expect white, and absence of any color.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtabHAAnZJM

either gain or lose a lot of weight
stop talking to all your friends
never shower
dont brush your teeth
be boring and dont do anything
dont do laundry and wear what you already own without matching anything

Your infatuation deals with rugged individuals covered in blood and sweat, reeking of body odor and cigarettes because it exemplifies a nonchalant apathy towards life. They're not afraid to lose a few teeth, they're not afraid of consequences of any kind.

You're romanticizing people with bruises because that's how bruised people are portrayed in works of fiction; people with bruises typically receive said bruises out of bravery, or out of a pursuit of meanigful experiences in their lives, things of that nature.

Doesn't translate very well into the real world desu.

blazer + washed out t-shirt + faded jeans with slight loose cut + new balance meme trump sneakers or reeboks or beat up hiking boots

I love Brick. Very Veeky Forums.

It a fucking great film that not a lot of people know about

I really only rotate between some casual dress pants and these old beat up blue jeans that have faded and have actual rips and tears in them from just wearing them so much the only thing is they have oil stains on the knees but I don't mind. I feel like having clothes like this gives you an interesting and intriguing look

depression core is wearing sweatpants and a crappy stained t-shirt 3 days in a row

In movies, it makes an already attractive person look ~mysterious~ and apathetic (in a cool way).

In real life, it makes you look like a spineless wimp who will shoot up a school one day or someone who's trying too hard to look depressed for tumblr.

I hope that maybe one day I can look like Joseph Gordon Levitt...

because hes smokking

>I totally get it though, there's something really cute about girls having dark circles under their eyes

i really like it too

Apparently it's like a thing in South Korea so it must be effay

it looks good because he doesn't give a fuck, unlike all of you

She's exceptionally pretty and her circles are great.

Whereas this girl just has buggy eyeballs popping out of her ugly head. Those aren't even what you would call dark circles, they're just typical bugged out eyes, which are very, very common.

Well at least she's not Anthony Burch

>Eyebags
>Messy
Would I fit in? I'm interested in depressioncore

The reason it looks good is cause it's the epitome of effortless. If you're trying to phrase it as *depressioncore* all you're gonna do is look like (and be) a poser. Let yourself feel and show emotions instead of trivializing your experience with this quantitative shit.

Thrift stores.

What actually happens: Professionals spend hours on making him look as much as possible like he doesn't give a fuck while still looking good for set.

even just this single picture seems forced as fuck jesus christ neck yourself

I'm not forcing anything, I'm just sick as shit senpai

b8 I hope

Kek, yeah you're right. I think that Ed Norton had to have tapped into some kind of legit inner fountain of not giving a fuck, but yeah, he had help making that illusion seem real.

Rick Owens