Is this the official sneaker of Veeky Forums

Is this the official sneaker of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNj0Euhptqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ozweego, Geobasket, Ramones, Stan Smith.

adidas samba, terrorwave the shoe

this looks like a ripoff of air monarchs by nike

nike is dead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA good one kid

NICE ONE KID.

samefag

Nice try kid

*unsheathes katana*

'Heh'

they look dope as fuck when coupled with black skinny jeans

no, common projects an ricks are

common projects are reddit tier. fuck off

is there any way to buy fake ozwegos?

try taobao

wrong

Literally everyone hates cp's here

>Stan Smith
this is the official sneaker of teenage malltrash girls not Veeky Forums

SINCE WHEN

disgusting.

basic sneakers are not effay

Are you kidding? Rocking well picked dad shoes like air monarchs or the right ASICS is far more cool than cheap, immature psuedo-designer meme shoes like if you're out of highschool at least

Actual designer sneakers are lanvin, moncler, marni etc. not fucking raf x adidas & y-3 lmao, and it's still not clear if the whole 'designer sneakers' concept wasn't actually always embarassing af

since the secondary market got flooded enough that they became literally a "common" shoe.

Veeky Forums is a bunch of hypebeasts whether they realize it or not. if anything becomes popular, it's not cool anymore

Those are not basic. try again

There's nothing wrong with adidas

Desu they look like shoes for disabled grandmas

they're basic. you're thinking "refined basics" aka "basic bitch."

wouldn't that make Veeky Forums anti-hypebeasts?

Monarchs are anything but basic and most asics are not "basic"

plus psuedo designer meme shoe or whatever you call it are not bad. raf is good , y-3 has good sneakers and rick is great

Why does anyone like ozweegos? They look like walMart shoes.

Same reason why people like Geobaskets. personal taste

My dad wears monarchs.

He's more effay than people who wear stan smiths and common cucks

They're basic. they're what people who don't have a concept of "fashion," fashion trends or fashion social signals (alternatively, sneakerhead trends/signals etc) naturally find themselves choosing.

>raf is good , y-3 has good sneakers and rick is great
2011 called, they want their underageb& back.

- I'll admit ozweego line is an exception

Because walmart shoes look good. sneakers are populism, all the classic designer interpretations understood that well. The cancer comes from confusing the pretensions of bougie sneakerhead for high fashion. either go full low or full high, the no man's land in the middle is the most pathetic place to be whatever your medium.

What's wrong with qasas, raf vandals, dunks and tech runners?

They're shallow, ugly designs, obviously. the latter two especially being empty attention seekers. they're completely irrelevant beyond relatively short lived followings on the odd little communities that've developed around mid-price fashion shops on the internet.

sounds like something that fits me desu

I'm not going to tell you everyone has their own taste, everything's, like, subjective, dude, because I'm not a pathetic loser who requires a populist bastardization of pomo marxism to maintain his fragile self confidence like this fucking dork Just stand a little further away so it doesn't look like I'm talking to you, okay?

essential yawn-core at this point

>ugly dad shoe meme
this shit needs to stop, it looks so retarded, I live around ppl that do this bullshit and it really makes it look like you have brain damage

this is the official Veeky Forums shoe

its the official shoe of autism matters(tm) so yes

are those ann deluememester

yes

AYY EH E-EE- EH UH EYY SINCE WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=aNj0Euhptqk

No because people will always associate them with Walmart shoes
Personally I think they're wonderful and just about every colorway is pure sex (yet the shoe itself is a sex-repellent.) It's such a busy design but it's consistent and self-contained. The Ozweego is a shoe so dorky that it goes through the wormhole and comes out as one of the most awesome looking sneakers ever created, and not in the way that hipsters say baseball caps with Pikachu on them are "badass". It's a legitimately attractive shoe imo.

far better than being a "sneakerhead" or wearing "dressed by the internet" meme shoes. If you have to wear sneakers outside of sport, dad shoes are the only route towards retaining at least some facet of your dignity.

in any case, if you had even the slightest hint of taste stretching beyond social cues (undoubtedly coming from capital L Loser circles both irl and internet), you'd recognize that ASICS and such regularly approach the level of raf's best (and raf is definitely designing his with the opposite perspective: that just maybe me, rafo, could one day reach an approximation of ASICS' best) ON ACCIDENT than all the joke class conscious 'refined basics' and pretend designerwear of the internet era ever have or will combined, faggot.

opposite side of the same coin

I agree with this, but I wouldn't wear them.

that's fair.

this