Company xmas party

Company xmas party.

My boyfriend is really into this dress on me. I'm... not a fan. It's too small, my posture is reeeal bad (see pics) and it looks like I'm getting married in a Forever 21 store. But, he's about it, and that's all I really care about overall.

I'd obviously need a cardigan or wrap or something at the very least. What can I do to make this less summertime wedding bad? What colors should I go for with it? Shoes, jewelry, etc?

break up with your boyfriend cause he has shit taste desuu

>not full Rick

smdh

Ditch the hero and get with a real fucking zero like myself.

A Red Shawl will make it less formal and more xmas-y.

I would say flats, but I think that wouldn't look right with the dress.

maybe a watch bracelet

post booty

Jesus it looks like you're wearing a towel. Wear a choker along with it.

Don't wear a white dress in the winter

hahah, he's very very sweet and thinks I hung the moon. Best dude ever. Maybe has fucked up eyeballs though.

zeros are the real heroes.

OH FUCK now that you've said that, I REALLY can't unsee it. Like those towel dresses that come with a matching terry cloth headband for broads who take baths...

Lil late for that. I need to uh, winter it up.

He actually said red, but I thought it might look too Mrs. Claus. What color shoes would you say?

Tell him to stop playing xbox

just get a different dress

whats the problem here

stop letting him tell you what to wear

Get some gold accessories
>gold chocker
>gold shoes

decent enough

He's PS4. I'm Xbox.
It's about to be winter in NY, we're sharpening our skills for hibernation, don't judge man.

Dude, he's not TELLING me shit. He's dumb, he thinks I look good in anything; but he likes it enough to say something about this dress specifically, so I was going to see if it was salvageable.

This.

Red accessories will make you look like Mrs. Claus. Gold is too gaudy.

oh shit, didn't think about that.

Any metallics are ok, or gold specifically, do you think?

In general I abhor strapless dresses like this, unless skillfully made custom specifically for you. See how it bunches up and wrinkles horizontally all the way down it? not good.

Plus that colour in winter is questionable, well, that cut in winter too...

I don't much like white and off-white for most dresses. Try a really light gold or silver instead, something that looks like the dawn.

What about a really dark green? That still invokes Christmas and goes with her dress.

find a similar dress that doesn't like shit and he'll probably appreciate it more.

I don't care for the top section. Looks good from the tummy down though. Maybe would be better with a big ass necklace of some sort.

Ye. maybe if you had a better posture

>See how it bunches up and wrinkles horizontally all the way down it
I assumed that was because I've put on significant weight since it was purchased, AKA it's too small now. I don't like strapless in general because I have low-set tiny tots and I hunch over a lot.

I let him dress me all the time, I get a kick out of it. Never for an event that kinda matters though. He has...odd taste. Y'know, I'm really leaning towards another dress entirely, and just "wear" this one at home. Pretty sure that's his end game anyway, yeah?

girl........you're sweet for saying that at all lmao. I'll hold on to that tummy compliment for the rest of my days.

the fact I couldn't even stand straight long enough for a picture... I walk around like Igor fr

Yeah it gives me creeps just knowing I'm talking to gollum

Alright, so I'll scrap this one. Any suggestions for cuts/colors for a company xmas party dress?

I have this, I don't know where it is atm. But it seemed too casual.

Turn it into an ugly Christmas sweater dress. Puffy paint, snowflake patterns, etc.

the christmas skank spirit is here! ~~~

What a pathetic thread.Neck yourself Americunt

>obsessing over how to dress for a fucking company christmas party
jesus christ. Why do women do this? And just how insecure do you have to be to make excuses about your posture on a fucking asian pedophile cartoon forum?

here's a pro tip: unless you have a bangin 9/10 bod (you don't), men won't give a fuck what you wear, especially not some slacker manchild stuck in a dead-end office wage slave job who plays fucking video games as a grown up. I suggest next time you spend these hours on trying to develop an alluring personality instead of trying to dethrone the office slut.

do not wear a fucking red or green dress to a work christmas party.

you are not a child.

if you MUST wear this dress, wear it with a black or white choker (if you plan on making people jealous), and black shoes

If you have a leather jacket, wear that over top.

also, I had an ex who had terrible posture. I wish I could've said something.

arch your back, shoulders back, ass out, tits out.