Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums
White tshirt armpit discoloration
what do?

Buy a new white tshirt

Throw it out if it isn't something you absolutely need to keep, otherwise read washing instructions and bleach if possible.

stop using deodorants with silver meme

ONE SHOULD NOT WEAR DEODORANT AT ALL; IT IS UNNECESSARY, AND SOME PRODUCTS ARE POTENTIALLY HARMFUL.

IF ONE HAS PROPER HYGIENE, ONE WILL NOT STINK; IF ONE HAS POOR HYGIENE, ONE WILL STINK REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE USING DEODORANT.

SHAVING ARMPIT HAIR HELPS ALSO.

>... REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE [IS] USING...

Hi sting, you're wrong. We perspire. Diet or health won't change that. Bacteria feed on this.

Hard to believe no one said bleach yet

THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD SHOWER EVERY DAY, AND AFTER INTENSE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.

YOU MUST HAVE POOR HYGIENE.

i just a salt block thing as deodorant
it doesnt make me smell better just natural i guess

take an old brush you would use for shaving soap and dap a little cornstarch under your pits after you shower and dry. Classically people used baby powder but i was reading some articles online that indicate even that can cause health problems long term.

This.

That's not going to help you when it's 90°F with high humidity.

Let me guess, you're a eurotard who lived where it only gets to be 70°F and you all cry about how "hot" it is.

use this, it only takes like two rolls and you wont sweat for a week

This, it's literally impossible to go without deodorant if you live somewhere with actual summers.

Deodorant is fine for you.

N O B O D Y C A R E S W H A T Y O U T H I N K G E T A F U C K I N G B L O G Y O U T R I P F A G S C U M

yes thank u my brother

I can't believe you Veeky Forumsgs don't know this. Use non-aluminum deodorant like Tom's. That's it. I haven't gotten a single armpit stain since I started using it.

Find a non-aluminum deodorant or antiperspirant that actually works for someone who, despite being fit, sweats like they're a fountain.

I'll wait, because you're not gonna find shit.

That shit doesn't work. Aluminum is the active ingrediant you pleb.

i used to use toms, that shit smells real sour when you sweat

> antiperspirant
> the aluminum Jew
Haha no thanks Mr Alzheimerstein

>the tripfag