Hey guys this is an emergency; is Tinder effay...

Hey guys this is an emergency; is Tinder effay? I met a few QT's on it today that I'd like to bang but I needed to check with you guys first. Is it effay enough to use for real?

>Needing the approval of a Mongolian embroidery forum for anything you do in real life

whats your anthem on tinder?

I don't have one

mine is signed, sealed, delivered.

Why should we care about your love life, user? Are you so insecure you need our approval?

if you're asking if using tinder is Veeky Forums then kys. make your own decisions

Tinder is the dive bar of apps. You will meet the most disgusting thots on tinder. Don't even bother unless you're the kind of guy that likes picking up low quality women at shitty bars.

I met my qtp2t gf on Tinder, our one year anniversary is next month

So it worked for me at least

>tfw been on tinder THREE months now and still no matches

seriously what the fuck, ive never heard of anyone have this problem. i dont even have any more girls to match because tinder just tells me there are no more girls in my area

>10-15 matches a day
>probably 1.5k before I landed an irl date
>now been on 3 dates total
>2 were with 8/10+, one was a 6

not really as Veeky Forums as just approaching irl but damn if it isn't nice to wake up and see 5 new matches in the morning

you're either physically unattractive or terrible at writing bios and choosing photographs

now, when i say physically unattractive, i don't even necessarily mean ugly. you could have gorgeous bone structure and beautiful bright eyes and still be physically unattractive to the typical straight girl.

dating sites and have apps have released tons of statistics about how straight women are incredibly more selective than their straight men counterparts. whereas a guy who is a 6 will "swipe right" on 4s and up, a girl who is a 6 will only swipe right on 8s and up.

since you're on Veeky Forums i'm going to assume that you're a thin pasty alternative white boy. this is not what most straight women on dating sites are looking for. they're looking for muscular, confident, well-adjusted chads.

even girls who are like a 2 will only match with guys who are 7s and higher. and why would they go after anyone lower than that? eventually they will be able to match and meet up with a 7 who's been dry for a while. so why would they settle for less?

point being, that due to the sexonomics of dating apps, if you're not tall, fit, handsome, and generally happy with a bit of a mischievous streak--then you don't even exist to straight women.

here are your options:

1) get jacked
2) turn gay

>even girls who are like a 2 will only match with guys who are 7s and higher. and why would they go after anyone lower than that? eventually they will be able to match and meet up with a 7 who's been dry for a while. so why would they settle for less?

wat.png

I thought a 2/10 would be an ogre
like dis

i never said anything about how many 2/10s there are

you seem to be arguing against a point i didn't make

I Wanna Be Your Dog ;)

>since you're on Veeky Forums i'm going to assume that you're a thin pasty alternative white boy.
lol

If he looks like a liberal cuck he should use it to his advantage

" Oh I want a REAL relationship"

Or some shit about how he thrives in relationships

And after a few dates and sex ghost em.

Problem is that he's wasting a few days on random women and they're honestly pretty boring people

Oh cool you like Starbucks, the voice, Instagram. Puppies and alpha men that's cool so unique

You're an ugly little person

Why would you date a used up tinder whore?

You're literally dating...DATING something most other guys have used and cast away

No u

idk i just feel like this really big part of me will die forever if i meet a girl off tinder

Just wear a condom and you won't.

Went raw with a mousey voiced 4'11" 18 year old half Mexican anime geek off tinder and caught Chlamydia....even the innocent looking girls are filthy on those online things

slick rick

probably because you listen to this boards fashion advice

>5/10 is average
Nah scaling it that way doesn't make that much sense to me, getting a 5/10 on a test isn't average. I think there is less room to improve attractiveness in regards to the average person than there is to reduce it.

>since you're on Veeky Forums i'm going to assume that you're a thin pasty alternative white boy

kek this is the most accurate thing ive ever heard on here

I honestly think the odds are that he is either lying for (you)'s or something has gone awry with his profile, I don't see how anyone can have 0 matches.

I am not that handsome and I have 100 matches in about a week.

Granted I have not been very selective, but there are a handful of qt's in there.

Since beauty isn't directly quantifiable with numbers, you can't just measure it like height, you just take the largest group of people in a certain population by similarity of looks and call that the average. In tests they call it curving the grade, if most people got 50% then that becomes average because the test might've been too hard. But generally 50 is a fail and 75 is supposed to be "average"

Then you have outliers, and in general, compared to that group they're either better, or worse looking than the average

You can instantly tell if someone is far from the average in terms of looks. You're either lovestruck and start blushing or you're disgusted and want to get away from them

And in between are grey areas which vary based on subjective factors, so it is harder to distinguish

Why would you even rightswipe uggos tho?

Why?

So I can unmatch them right after desu.
In all honesty there haven't been that many str8 uglies where I live

Tfw met a qt math major Andro grill on tinder.im pretty Andro myself so life is comfy rn

all I know Grindr can be very fa

She had just joined a week prior

xDDDDDD kawaii me the fuck up

>Mongolian embroidery forum
kek

Thank you for the advice anons. After much contemplation I decided that Tinder isn't all that effay and deleted my account. Girls I matched with were pretty attractive but just talking through text isn't my style.

>he thinks female attractiveness works on a normal distribution curve
Kek. Your extra chromosomes are showing. People are socialized to believe Guys should go for girls and are lucky if a girl responds. The avg girl is considered a 7, their curve is very right leaning. The avg guy is a 5 with a more symmetrical curve.
>turn gay
You mean the sexual minority with higher body standards for guys than white girls? Unless you wanna ride an old gross cock you won't get luck their

Where Everybody Knows your name

Day of the lords

this is why i refuse to use tinder

i don't want to confirm that i'm an uggo

I could never do tindr cuz i know people in my area

good choice

animal collective - banshee beat

That's still 8-15 guys

>these assumptions

why the fuck are you concerned about whether or not your method of finding girls is approved by a fashion board?

>not putting vipers classic "you'll cowards don't even smoke crack"

Tinder is best. Found some cool people I can talk about fashion with.

Meeting girls in real life and actually calling them instead of just messaging is /fa.

Fitizen here, even if ur jacked you absolutely have to be alpha. Most girls especially in the Us are looking for a chad. Girls don't think it's cute that ur bashful, or that you cover your mouth when you laugh, even if ur 6'1 225 lbs with 12% bf like me, you've got to act like your 8 feet tall and have a 2 foot dick. I hate this shit I just wanna be a qt

>calling a girl is fashionable
You're stuck in the past.

this is actually my favorite song but i feel like its not gonna do me any favors on tinder

good job bruh

I'm a thin, aloof, pasty, alternative boy and I do great on Tinder. Maybe it's where I live, but I have no trouble whatsoever with sleeping with attractive women on the regular. While, I'm relatively fit - I'm by no stretch of the imagination jacked. Being jacked is not a pre-requisite to getting laid via Tinder.

>tfw your autistic roommate who shops almost exclusively at old navy, who does zoidberg impressions on dates and talks about star wars constantly gets more action than you do
why am i here again

probs just neck yourself man. I got tinder and had 7 matches first day. Got board by day 4 and dropped the app

what were your first experiences like? i've never had tinder so i'm just curious.

I've been on it 3 months as well and have about 200 matches
either you are monstrously ugly or your bio makes you out to be a pathetic bottom feeder
since a lot of women probably don't read your bio, I'm going to go with the first one
Get more pretty senpai

Turn my swag on by Soulja Boy :^)

>chads

You know, i get it. if you're a young guy, the pool of women you can acceptably date is pretty shallow. Whereas young women are the most sought after demographic and have their choice of guys their age and older.

The thing is, as guys get older, it gets easier. The traits associated with male attractiveness are easier to achieve out of college. Once you can get a haircut every two weeks, dress well, can afford cologne, have a nice apartment, maybe afford protein powder and a gym membership, getting laid isn't a big deal.

Plus social norms say the guy has to approach the girl, which advantages those with experience and confidence. So naturally a 25 year old stands a better chance then an otherwise identical 20 year old.

If you're 18 and feeling frustrated, the /r9k/ stuff about chads and hypergamy seems to ring true, because the only guys that young who can compete are genetically lucky or jacked from sports. So long as you don't just give up and withdraw from society and lose all social skills, things get way better with time.

Also, location counts. Pasty skinny Veeky Forums guys will not to well in rural america, but in bigger metropolises you'll find people interested in all types.

>all these people claiming to match with like 20 girls in a day and having 200+ matches

prove it you fucks. you must have some great pics and a great bio

ye nice

That isn't that impressive.Mine was deleted because I was 17 when I was using it and they don't have underage features anymore, but I matched with 80-90% of all the people I right swiped. Racked up quite a few over time

You are hereby banned from using the term 'emergency' for the rest of your life.

this is a very level-headed post coming from an fa user

You give me hope user. I'm honestly just tired of girls my age who only care about Chads and will drop me in a heartbeat for one (it's just straight up making me not want to be in another relationship). I guess I should just wait until I'm older. At least I'm motivated enough in my studies right now to not really care that much.

Shame Walkin' - Natural Child

>but I matched with 80-90% of all the people I right swiped.
lol sure dude

Really not that impressive for an attractive person that doesn't seem like a fuckboy or asshole

D.R.A.M. - Caretaker ft. SZA

>tfw no friends to take pictures of you in your sick fits so you have nothing but basic freshman year pictures and you can never score anything higher than a 5

really shitty bros. How do I get good pictures taken of myself?

thanks for this post man. It become more true as I get older.

How do you do it? Do you go on multiple dates with the same girl before you go for it

Been on a couple tinder dates now but haven't gotten anything besides making out

just do mirror pics they arent that bad

I love this song

Wudswiperight

Supposedly because you enjoy fashion

when will we learn

Depends on the girl and depends on the date. Much easier if the date is drink and in the evening. I have an interesting living situation, so I usually try to gain their interest by that, then I invite them back home, if that doesn't work - me having weed at home is sometimes helps there.

I met a qt fashion student on Tinder
We go to galleries, fashion exhibitions and I went to see her final on a runway which is all really good fun

>Sieg
fuck off

stop shitting up this board

whats your interesting living situation user

i live with my parents but i have the basement all to myself and i soundproofed the ceiling so we can fugg all night and it won't matter. we have to enter and exit through the exterior tornado-shelter doors, though.

love you

tfw everyone else has got fun social pictures of them out at clubs/rock climbing etc.

tfw have nothing

it's not like i don't go out, but nobody or anyone i know takes pictures

Can confirm this.

Was a weedy, absolutely beta 16 year old, and while I didn't necessarily obsess over grills, did wonder if I was doomed to never have any interest expressed over me, and never bothered to pursue grills for fear of rejection.

Fast forward to mid-20s, after a stint at university, earning money, place of one's own and independence living in a major capital city, it's a completely different story. While I do date people around the same age and older, a lot of interest is from girls younger than myself who I once pined after from a distance.

It gets better, so long as you're willing to self-improve, avoid neuroticism and strive to be well-adjusted.

Making a good tinder profile 101:
>1st pic: Close up of face, pref. not pictures taken for school etc.
>2nd: Action photo 1. You doing one of your hobbies. Sports/acting/singing/whatever.
>3rd: You being with friends, preferably your good looking and successful friends.
>4th: Action photo 2. You doing something recreational. I.e Hiking/Skiing/Climbing.
>(optional) 5th: whatever you want, you with a dog is a good example.

Things to avoid:
Writing stupid shit in your bio. Where you live/study/profession should be enough. Less is more.
Pictures where you're openly drunk or you're somehow making an ass of yourself.
Motivational quotes.
Having a mainstream pop song as your anthem.

Having your preferences in music public can make for a great conversation starter, and can make girls who wouldn't swipe right reconsider

Never had any matches in 2 month of using that app. This app almost destroyed my self esteem, but then I went to London and almost unintentionally did make out with 4 females in 10 days. So really I can't get why it is so hard to me to find any girl via tinder in my home country.

Yes they are. Mirror-pics are red flags.

>1 match every other day for three weeks
>8 matches on one day suddenly
>qt korean

I want to kill myself after reading this thread.

All Caps - Madvillain

Bound 2

>I wanna fuck You hard on the sink
>After that, get You something to drink

:)

i dont get many matches but i get a fair amount considering how little i right swipe. it isnt effay, but it's cool when u match a cute girl who shares multiple interests

>Tfw they're all korean but my yellow fever is greatly diminished since me and my korean gf broke up.

But regardless happy 4 u user.

Where do you guys live?

I live near Busan, South Korea.

It's 80% koreans
10% esl teachers
10% exchange students

I've had more success with meeting koreans in person at bars n shit but both methods are fine.

Western girls are more likely to meet.
(Personal exp)

If I am a Western girl of SEA descent how do you think I would fare in Busan/vicinity?

Let me know, lol.

You're a girl? Then expect some weirdo esl men, some cool guys and sharply dressed korean men.