How do APC New Standard jeans fit? What is the quality of their denim?

How do APC New Standard jeans fit? What is the quality of their denim?

The real question is;

Acne or APC, which is higher quality?

I've been told APC is better quality than Acne

General rule is APC is better quality but acne is a nicer cut, but that can be a bit of a nothing statement because it depends on what your legs are shaped like

Recent years neither brands quality justifies the price. They are mostly relying on brand name to con people like you

what is a good alternative?

Acne

uniqlo but since their elastine content went up they are basically disposable

This depends entirely on what fit you're looking for.

I was about to start a thread about some APC jeans, I'm wondering how the "new cure" cuts fit? I want a slim and straight fit. Anyone know?

fuck uniqlo, their rises are so low your pubes are gonna be hanging out

new cure is very very skinny and very very tapered. i only know a few people who i thought wore it well too, although it looked absolutely great on them.

Straight leg with no taper. I have 1 pair of New standards and a couple pairs of Petit New Standards and I like the PNS fit better.

The perfect cut of jeans. A stylish and bold straight leg. Only those with big attitudes and bigger johnsons can pull them off.

if you have to ask then you probably aren't man enough

ACNE is for boring twinks, APC is for masculine french artists and musicians, which one are you?

quick question for APC denim owners

when sizing down, do you size down from the size that corresponds to your waist size (Size 33 for 33" waist), or size down from the actual waist measurement (Size 32 for 33" waist)?

this

my APC denim feels much more robust (although the stitching is less so) but the thighs are weirdly narrow relative to the calves, whereas the cut and fit of my Acne's is perfect even if the material 'feels cheaper'.

i have raws (spare me). my waist is a 31 but my hips are a 32. i bought a 31 (in a low rise cut) and it easily stretched to a 32. Definitely could have sized down 2 in that respect but then my ass and thighs might have exploded.

tl;dr size down 1 for raws or 2 if youre a total twink. tts otherwise.

This is a pair of mine, 34 x 29. Should I get these tapered and hemmed? If I plan on losing 20lbs should I not even bother? Not sure if the waist size will be beyond fixing.

a sort of skinny fit

like APC or acne

everyone always says they are overpriced, suck etc, but i can't tell if that's just pretentiousness now that they are normie cause no clear, agreed on alternative is suggested

i think i worded that the wrong way; do i size down from the actual waist size or the tag size?

from what i can gather, you mean the tag size

>34 x 29
mein gott

also even 1 inch of loose waist looks like shit

the tagged size is accurate. just know what the rise of the cut is, and size down if you get raws

both garbage, this board is full of teenagers who don't understand what makes an article of clothing a good purchase

>rises so low your pubes are gonna be hanging out
you just described everything in this thread

What jeans do you like user

thanks for the heads up

i have a pair of Levi's M&C in my normal size and they ended up stretching almost 2 sizes

never forget that 99% of posters here are poor or fat and either cant afford or fit in either of those brands

w2c nice black denim with mid rise and relatively slim (but not skinny) cut

quality post

Acne Van

cool i was kinda looking at that

levis 501

Check out UB401s. Cheap, pretty skinny, pretty decent.

literally levis would be a better option at this point

even just thrifting some vintage denim would be better

is levis the most cost/quality efficient purchase? for sure but you cant deny that acne and apc jeans are much better constructed

>much better constructed
you can buy lvc (or actual vintage levis) for like the exact same retail price and guaranteed they will be better than anything those brands produce by leaps and bounds

> lvc for like the exact same retail price
Lol.
Apc is perfect cheap denim for everyone. Best 100$ jeans ever.

look it up kid, they're practically the same price. all three.

N&F on sale, unbranded, gap, variety of japanese denim brands. Honestly just look for where its made/ buy in person. Anything made in America or Canada is worth going out and trying on.

This idea that you should size down really only applies to if you're buying very skinny jeans and you're looking for vary defined honeycombs on the back of the leg. When you move you'll see how the denim folds and where the fade lines will eventually develop. Dont make yourself uncomfortable just cause they might stretch a little bit. Honestly no matter what anybody tells you, semi regular washing if a necessity for all pants and wont ruin your fades.

Hello AIDF

APC sizes are bigger than Gap.

If you wear 32 at Gap, you're going to need 30 or 31 at APC.

NOBODY EVER GIVES ALTERNATIVES THOUGH

REEE

what is a nice mid-price fashion brand. dont just suggest levis as an alternative

Where the fuck can you get Rag and Bone Fit 2 Jeans in the UK? Especially black

Wrangler jeans are both better and cheaper.

PETIT STANDARD OR PETIT NEW STANDARD?

I still don't even know what the difference is

XD

he specifically asked for APC OWNERS, dont fucking post idiot
apc is known to fit much larger than their tagged size, about 3-4 sizes in fact

blk dnm or N&F

as far as i'm aware, petit new standards have the smaller leg opening of petit standards, but the roomier thighs and hips of new standards

actually this. quality will blow both these brands out of the water, its quite pathetic.

the only reason Veeky Forums likes these jeans is because they're tight

>small leg opening
>roomey thighs

that actually sounds real good

until you get to the ball crushing low rise

then what do you recommend

lmao at all you faggots who are seriously insinuating that levi's is better quality than acne

fuck off

levis fabric is rougher, the quality control is shit, and so are the cuts

oh

depends
what exactly is it about "the cuts" that makes you people go full retard

they're low rise slim/skinny jeans you can buy them at the gap

okay so w2c high waisted slim jeans

>low rise

also

>depends

>I still don't even know what the difference is

No, lol.

>masculine
>french

pick 1

Lol wut?

>depends

are you really going to make me take actual screenshots of product pages so i can prove it to you

Fuck I hate nufags eh?

I sized down 7 on my apcs. BTW OP the quality is egcelant, especially love the selfedge.

Outlier boys wwa

Nudies. All the fits the world you could want. Great quality. Free repair service in many places