Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

line.me/R/ti/g/rxt4e52yrr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

bonganon is that you? :o)

thx froggo

i dwank too many its coming out again

iktf. I think my bladder is getting more used to it though, I can drink more without peeing every 15 minutes now.

i've fallen off the wagon /thinspo/
im having a hard time even sticking to 1350 a day

stats?

5'7, somewhere around 150. im down from around 260, but those last 20 pounds suck man

that's me, hello o nose friend!

hello :o)

how are studies going? you getting some free time yet? maintaining your weight?

the last 20 is hard

but it's okay to take it slower, good job on losing so much weight. just keep in the right direction, it's always slower as you get thinner.

They're going okay thank you, not too hectic! Had some free holiday time last week but now back to the books :^( I've not weighed myself since before I went because I couldn't really be accurate about calories, but I'm gonna check after a week back in my normal routine when any water/food weight won't be as fresh. How about you, how's life?

I was afraid I gained weight last week because of family in town for thanksgiving :o/ , but it turned out I lost weight :o) not sure if it's real though, it does make sense, maybe just something with water weight or I don't know :o/ I wasn't terrible at thanksgiving, but wasn't as strict for sure.

that's a sorta lewd photo, but I like it :^) i want a thinspo gf :^( at thanksgiving my family friend brought home his gf and I wanted to be happy for him but she was a fat drunk :o/ at only 30 its a bit soon to be a fat drunk i think. maybe that's why I lost weight, I saw all the fat people and didn't want to eat as much :o)

Regardless of what it is, losing when you expect to gain is pretty great, congrats! I'm glad you liked the pic too :^)

>I saw all the fat people and didn't want to eat as much
Iktf. My family's generally pretty big too so it is a bit easier avoiding the kinds of foods they eat when eating with them. I hope you find a thinspo gf one day, maybe when you reach your goal! do you have a crush on any?

sup famaloo, how to make yummy, filling and thinspo approved oatmeal? anyone /steelcutoats/ here?

this weekend I'm going to meet some more family friends and they all got that stomach surgery, but they are still fat ,'o)

thanks. nope, no irl crush because I don't know anyone :o( i spend too much time funposting but i'm scared of social stuff and have a hard time in social situations, I find the whole thing exhausting generally :o|

>wanting to look physically attractive
>not wanting to take time to develop social skills that would aid in physical attraction

I don giddit

>spend the day with a probiotic yoghurt and tall coffee
>binge out of control at night
>puke like half of it
>eat a Nutella go snack because of that slight not caring vibe puking gives
>still at fucking 20.5 bmi

i'm working on it. i've been trying a lot more.

that product is dangerous, you could suffocate on the bag

I've been using a bircher oat mix thing and it's super good. I leave it overnight in soya milk and yoghurt, add frozen raspberries and heat it up in the morning.
Baked apple in cinnamon also goes really well with oats.

Fasting is so nice, at 19hrs right now going for 24, just had a 0 cal energy drink to curb hunger pangs. Gonna eat 500 cals for dinner then thats all.

After falling off the wagon the last two weeks this is so nice.

im so tired of this binge restrict cycle. going sub 1000 everyday till my bmi is 17.9 and then i get to maintain. im not going to binge, im going to do it this time

Is exercise safe when maintaining at a lower bmi? My bmi at my goal weight will probably be about 15.9 and I was thinking about walking a lot more regularly and maybe picking up swimming again so I could increase my tdee.

Hard to give you a firm answer on that. You'll need to see how your body reacts by gradually lowering your weight, eating reasonable amounts of calories, and not overdoing the exercise.

If you are still starving yourself at 15.9, then no, you'll probably faint or have some serious problems. If you get to 15.9 extremely slowly and are getting in enough calories, then it might be possible to be semi-healthy at that bmi. It just depends on the person.

I know I'm definitely not eating enough to be doing much exercise right now. I had blood tests when I was 92lbs (my lowest weight while I was being monitored) which were fine so hopefully things won't be that bad.
How slow is extremely slowly? I've generally been losing about a pound every week since I started counting properly again.

At first I didn't think that was a smiley face; rather, just an 'oh' face with a chin

I'm likely a minority here, but I'd recommend a pound every other week once below something like that bmi of 19. My reasoning for this is that once I got very skinny using a 500 calorie deficit caused me to eat so little calories that I couldn't maintain energy and health. To fix this I used a 250 calorie deficit and dropped slower, but those extra 250 calories really helped out with general well being. I only went to a bmi of 17 though. Below 17 I might even consider dropping slower, I donno. I mean I want to be /skinnyforlife/ and it just takes one fuckup to end up in a hospital or some shit and get on peoples radar too much. Tortoise and the hair sort of thing.

:o)

fuCK I lost the message I was typing anyway hello fellow hidhratted skeletons the skeltal friends thinspo group on LINE is still alive and maintaining thanks 2 proper management of calorie / nutrient intake and energy expenditure if u wanna join us we have fun conversation topics such as vodka + redbull or almost getting mugged and other near death experiences we can also offer advice or our companionship and memes pls luv me and stay hidhratted fwamile fUCK
line.me/R/ti/g/rxt4e52yrr

Hey guys. I'm 6' 2" 150lbs. how low should i go to pull off the slp look?

I'm in there but you guys never post skinny qts so rarely open it

same. at first it was so fuckkng annoying, now i'm drinking like 4.5-6 liters a day. (no idea what that is in pints)

Hi /ptg/ poster

>half of thinspo is anorexia

I'm not sure I like this desu

This is THE worst general on Veeky Forums. If you just want to lose weight, that's cool. But you guys enabling borderline anorexia should feel fucking ashamed of yourselves.

the only people who enable or encourage anorexia and other EDs on this general are trolls and people who have EDs that are spiraling downwards my dude

hello. enjoying that phat PTH buffer desu. the FL distracted me from eating too which was nice.

>being fat

I'm 183cm and I currently weigh 57kg.

I've been thin and underweight my whole life. I can never seem to eat enough, I feel bloated and sick halfway through a meal and have to stop. I've always been like this.

Am I too thin? Should I keep working on gaining weight and force myself forward?

& yes, I know I've got tiny nipples.

>tfw wake up and lost 1/4 of a pound

u look fine user

i'm not anorexic. i do fasting and stuff but im still on my weight these threads are always comfy so nothing wrong with it.

how can i turn bulimia into anorexia

You need to build some muscle, but luckily that will be really easy for you because when you're skinny like you (and I) are even small gains are really obvious. You won't have to do much, I did the same thing

i want to fuck your tigh asshole

How should I go about this? Should I just find some ottermode guide on Veeky Forums and choke down a couple of extra cheeseburgers a day?

The only exercise I get is when I go on 5k runs about twice a week.

>>still at fucking 20.5 bmi
Wait, is that not very good? It's right near the bottom end of "healthy" according according to the chart I just consulted.
And here I was, proud for reaching 19.9. Is that bad?

I'm not sure. To be able to give you an accurate opinion you need to take a picture of you in your underwear.

start going to the gym regularly and do any machine you see

Buy two 20lb weights, maybe another set of 12lb, and push-ups until they're easy, then elevated push-ups

With the weights, do curls, shrugs, presses, whatever feels alright and wears you out. Always keep going until you can't anymore, no excuses

Also do it every other day, not every day

I'm a bit too weak and too much of a pussy to display my weak arms at the gym.

Is there anything I can do at home? Pushups and dips etc. I also have a nice dumbbell.

Ar u tygin to trick m? Pic related.

dude no one will make fun of you. gym people are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. i started going when i was skinnier than you and i saw gains instantly.

skinnyfat/10
lift more and you'll be able to eat more
alternatively lift more and you'll still be skinny but have nice tone
ur a good size just too high bf%

This picture may not do me justice but I've actually got basically no fat on my body. No muscle either, but I've a comically low bf%.

remember 2 drink water anons

acquire self control

fasting always makes me feel so clean. good job on getting back on track :)

overnight oats with greek yogurt + fruit is life

good luck!!

you look thin but not skeletal thin - i really like your body from your photo but i have a preference for skeletal skinny guys. do you look unhealthy otherwise? it's kind of difficult to tell from one picture.

this

also does anyone know any brands of women's jeans that fit smaller than the american size 00? i've thought about looking at asian brands but i don't know where to begin and i'd like to try them on before buying. i have a 24'' inseam too but i accepted having to hem all my pants years ago.

Thank you - I actually do look pretty healthy, just thin. I've got fairly olive/caramel skin because my mum was mulatto. Very low muscle though. Should I change anything?

I was considering getting rid of some of my body hair (pubes, legs and armpits) because they are really hairy, but I'm straight so it may give off a weird impression. Should I go through with that?

definitely not, girls generally really like guy's body hair; i can't think of any girl i know who doesn't. i wouldn't change anything, you're really cute. unless you want to go for the muscular thing? the other anons' advice for that was pretty solid.

Awesome, thank you. What would you recommend? Should I bulk up at all?

im skinny right? why cant i feel skinny why do i still feel fat no matter how much weight i lose

>am i skinny?
>posts baggy clothes pic
at least post height/weight

wide hips

fucking 6' 2" and 230, trying to get down to at least 200 before starting to work out hardcore.

stop posting this everywhere it's a shit fit
if that's the joke then it's a shit meme

155 6'1

Just had a fitness test a few days ago.
174cm, 47.4 kg
Absolutely shit at weight training

Tbh I think a lot of times people try to go singliemindedly for super thin when if they go for a little more mass they really let their biology help them instead of fighting against it.

Fasting and jump rope are my new favorite things...

can confirm
(diagnosed) anorexic with 15.5 bmi
t-thanks fa

Looked at the legs and legit thought this was a woman in leggings.

I want a pro-ana gf. They are so fragile.

Hi qt's, I've been lurking for a while and i'm unsure about how severly i should reduce my caloric intake for the holidays. Am i supposed to go in small steps (2500-2300-2200) or is it OK to just go straight to 1000 calories a day

tyvm :3

Veeky Forums gives you better advice about beginner workouts, generally.

If you really want to do bodyweight (which will get you maybe a quarter of the gains of lifting weights at a way slower pace, so I don't recommend it) there's a reddit for it, I think?

You have to eat at an excess of protein AND calories to gain muscle though, so since you're in this thread I know you ultimately won't do shit 2bqhfamalam

Isn't the normal amount 2kcal a day? If you want to lose weight you'll probably want to hit somewhere below that

>2500-2300-2200
Jesus how much are you eating?

my TDEE is 2,991 0.o

Not OP but I'm 6'3 170lbs and I eat around 2500 cals a day. That's about the TDEE for my size even while not exercising.

Trying to eat less tho so I can see ab definition.

How the fukc are you supposed to deal with the hair loss (girls)????
Bmi 16.5 --> 17.5 and it's still falling in clumps and I'm starting to panic;-;

Going to 1000 immediately is doable if you have enough willpower, but IMO you're more likely to relapse because you're body is going to freak out the first few days.

If you don't think you can handle it start slow.

Makes sense; I guess I expect people to be as short as I am.

184cm - 67kg
I keep losing weight at a nice pace, yet my face loses fat VERY slowly. Any specific foods/drinks to avoid in order to not gain more (face) fat?

i jus wanna b a gril and its not working with thi s fat

You should probably see a doctor

Trying to eat more so I can lose a bit more slowly. Feels weird basically doubling my calorie intake today from usually having 600 to 1200 but I'm doing ok. Hopefully I won't end up binging and I guess it'll be nice to have more energy or something. (Still kind of nervous about feeling like I might gain by eating this kind of amount though..)

Sounds like you're developing an eating disorder

how do you stop being so cold in the winter while at a caloric deficit

sssssalt xd

wear a wig, what kind of amateur are you?

Small steps are good, but I'd go faster than that. If your TDEE is 2900, then eat 2400 for a month and see how it goes for you. Then see if you can drop to 2000 and lose about 2lbs per week with a lick of exercise. I wouldn't lose faster than that or you'll risk having bad loose skin problems

put a jacket on lad. i'm cold in the summer for fucks sake

I used to be able to wear sweaters alone until like high 30s and now if it dips below 60 I'm fucking freezing

That wouldn't be surprising. I fucked up and I've now gone 1100 calories over my tdee. There's something weirdly cathartic about counting while binging. But it's weird since I'll probably still be able to lose at least half a pound this week.

how do you guys count calories anyway? Only eating packed food?

I had to cut my hair short because i was losing a patch near the front.
You can take vitamins and up the protien to slow it down but nothing stops it. You gotta choose your battles and get a good hair stopper for your shower.

I use the myfitnesspal app and measure most of my food with a scale. I only eat food I've prepared so i can be sure of what is going into it.

myfitnesspal is my only pal :(

I use cronometer.

185 cm
70kg
Looking to get more muscular, and bigger back.
Sorry for shitty camera.