Watch General

>News
www.hodinkee.com
www.ablogtowatch.com
www.watchtime.com

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/M002-Automatic-Bauhaus-Seagull-Movement/dp/B017GPWXX8
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
ebay.com/itm/282264313105?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SEVENTEEN.
>WEARING WATCHES.

I know, right? After hundreds of years, it's still the best accessory a man can wear.

>tfw utter poorfag
>love the nomos
>can only afford a timex or old russian stuff

Get a Rodina/Rider

amazon.com/M002-Automatic-Bauhaus-Seagull-Movement/dp/B017GPWXX8

You got ripped off m8. Those are like $130 on Amazon, and they never went for $800.
That's a marketing ploy used by watch stores to make you think you're getting a deal.

>amazon.com/M002-Automatic-Bauhaus-Seagull-Movement/dp/B017GPWXX8
That...hurts, it reminds me of the $5 nomos on ali

I thought these kind of stunts are obvious, shops do it all the time. Especially places like jomashop.
Nice deals are to be had, but you definitely need to shop around first to make sure you're not getting ripped off.

What does Veeky Forums think of the Apple Watch.

Neither aesthetic nor practical.

its shit

one of my coworkers has stopped wearing his longines triple calendar and started wearing an aluminum apple watch

i might have to take him out behind the building and kill him

Get a Milanese band.

>aluminum
Stainless steel model looks so much better than the entry model Apple offers, it's like a day and night difference.

Granted, if you're not into smartwatches it won't change your mind.

Interesting idea, I won't get one for several years to see how the fad changes and see what advancements and tweaks they can add to it.

What a fucking shame.
I mean, I get the point of a smartwatch for work outs and runs, but any other time you can do so much better.

Not a big fan of it, I really liked the leather loop and leather classic buckle though.

Still hoping to get a link band by Apple either color on the cheaper side.

Are there any Bauhaus styled watches with either a backlight face or glowing marks?

bauhaus dinner plates are for people who don't want legibility. lume is contrary to purpose.

stop fag.

i only care what year it is once every 400 years, when it's time to reset my perpetual calendar watches

>TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN
>REPLYING TO AN AUTIST

Junghans have lume.

Calibre 11 or Calibre 12?

I am getting this for Christmas. What do you guys think?

A girl in my class has a gold with light leather and she is pretty hot so I am ok with apple watches

Right
Looks good

was hyped, bought one on release, was useful sort of, sold it for what i paid pretty much. might be useful in a few years

What's the best watch for making a "I'm a gay faggot and I suck huge cocks" fashion statement?

How did I do?

left

should have bought the gucci

Right looks more modern, left looks more classic in the Italian sense.
Both good looking watches.

holy shit those things are ugly
its like wearing a fucking toast that was randomly painted in lego colors on your wrist
kill yourself

chink bauhaus, blank and flat as you can go

don't see the point if you have a phone that does the same shit
also don't find them as attractive as a nice watch, doesn't have the same aura of class you feel me user?

who /ripley/ here ?

Saw that on the urban gentry, love the face, hate the case.

>le kurent yeer xdddd
>being a tripfag

Aliens is a shitty movie and only loved by idiot feminists because MUH STRONK FEMALE CHARACTER

You're thinking of Ghostbusters, friend.

you can hate alien when they remake it with swole Chloe as ripley

the ironic thing is that aliens is ignored by modern feminists and their icons are so far beneath ripley it's hilarious

the irony of their new whorship is beyond those people

as for the watch; it's ugly

Is nomos a shitter?
How versatile is it?

I feel as if it would be boring after a while. It's too german.

I'm looking for a gold watch with a brown leather band for the summer. Face is preferably white, though I am open to other options. I don't really care if it's fake or of an obscure brand, I just want something that looks good. Going for a more minimalist look but again I am open to other options. Moderate cost, maybe no more than $60 or so? I know next to nothing about watches.

My only proper watch.

Hi pls Veeky Forums

Question: I need a good, affordable (I don't mind paying more for good quality) Milanese strap. Recommendations? Or is a $10 Chinese = $140 German?

Thanks

like.

I'm going to buy the OOVC when (if) the panda dial comes out.

friend, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

Orient has a great cost:quality ratio. If you like the watch, JUST DO IT. it's attractive.

>tissot

I know everyone will think it's gaudy and overpriced, but I'm really in love with this gay thing. ;-;

full pic since it fucked up whilst saving

interesting art deco choice. fashion brand, but that can be forgiven by its originality. what's the movement/specs, and where is it produced

>what's the movement/specs, and where is it produced
Do you not know how to google?

Don't listen to this faggot, tissot is a good brand and that's a fine daily beater.

Steinhart Ocean One Legacy incoming (pic related and borrowed), as well as a Hamilton Khaki Field 42mm (I have large wrists), thoughts on either?

it's your watch, buttfag. post the specs or gtfo of my Veeky Forums.

They're not even in-house, yet they charge in-house pricing
A cocktail time is a much better watch at the same price

I HAVE a COCKTAIL TIME

there's no appropriate bracelet or strap for it!

>it's your watch
No it's not, nor am I the poster of the watch, but I couldn't help but see how retarded your post was.

That's not me lol.

Escale stainless steel case
- Sapphire metallised back with LV signature
- Case diameter : 39 mm
-24 colorful flags on the dial reminiscent of the colorful universe of trunk customization.
- LV 87 automatic manufacture caliber, La Fabrique du Temps Louis Vuitton
- Functions: 24 Time Zone, hours, minutes
- 42-hour power reserve
- Oscillations: 28,800/h
- 21 Jewels
- Grey alligator strap with yellow rubber lining
- Folding buckle
- 50 meters waterproof
- Swiss made

For that specific watch yes, but as an overall brand Tissot is good.

>durrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trump 2016, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

is what you sound like. now your cancer is destroying Veeky Forums as well.

you're blocked (I have Veeky Forums Plus). Don't ever respond to me again, I won't be able to see it. Also, Admins have been notified (you're not reported, but close enough).

good day

ty I like it, I apologize for the other poster

I couldn't care less what happens to you amierfats, trump or hillary fucks you all anyway.
>assuming that I posted that watch
>assuming that I'm american
Jesus fucking christ, literally retarded.

>now your cancer is destroying Veeky Forums as wel
>implying Veeky Forums isn't already filled with betacucks looking for validation from other betacucks

>being such an undereducated, drooling retard that you don't think trump's going to fuck your country as well.

pro-tip: he is. and it's going to be GLORIOUS.

Why do u sound like a redditor

And the thing is, to actually ask and learn about watches, reddit is great.
Much much better than this shithole.

perlon, graphic nato

>how many levels of hellish ugly tackiness are you on?
>like four or five
>you are like little baby, watch this

I know I'd get bored with it.

there is nothing interesting or attractive about a blank flat disc, and there has not been for a very, very long time. it's a tired old boring design for boring people that has been done to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

I agree.

ebay.com/itm/282264313105?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Should I? The only reason you would get a Braun is for the looks, and this does the same exact thing for about $58 less.

Sure

I dislike Helvetica.

Just copped, really lovely irl

Unironically bought this.

It's a very sexy watch.

Are the Vostoks with the commie star in the 12 position more or less effay than the normal ones?

Honestly anything Soviet is kind of cringey unless you're stupid handsome or actually from a former Soviet state.

Nice how much did you get it for?
I am waiting on a delivery of pic cus poorfag but I am saving up for a hamilton

w2c

309 USD from jomashop with the sale and a 20 dollars off coupon (paypal20). I'm an Ausfag and it worked out a few hundred cheaper to get it from the US

I am a watchnewfag what does w2c mean yo

whered you order from

From watchelements for 80 pounds Cheapest I could find with delivery to Bulgaria (included in price)

i like it, it doesn't belong on a watch dial, ever, at all.

RUSSIA STRONK!

really solid cop ngl

which one?

There is also a Graphite steel with white back.

third one

Did I fall for the meme?

Gommieshit on Westerners is cringey as hell unless you look like young Stalin. Otherwise you look like pic related

Just get a real watch

since you bought the unnecessarily big one with horrible aesthetics and a big empty space inside, yeah kinda.

but hammy khakis are fine beat watches.
wear to death