Feels thread

>go to work party
>girl i banged is there with another guy (can't get it in)
>tells me my ex is dating her boring ass ex
>text another work QT i banged & burned the bridge with
>no reply
>lay in my car for an hour trying to shake off drunk
>drive home
>slp boots
>been sitting in package for 4 days
>too scared to try them on
>sized down one full size to prevent clown look
>cut open box
>pull them on
>fit better than any leather shoe i ever has had
>i am at the river
>i be complete

bitches can't keep you down edition ;)

seem like you're the bitch :^) desu

banged more hot babes this year than you will in your entire life i suspect

>tfw can never escalate friendships with girls into relationships

I just can't touch girls without feeling creepy or tell them how I feel without stuttering. It's a horribly lonely life. I'm seeing a friend this weekend who I want to make a move on but I'm literally clueless as to how.

There's already a feels thread nigga

trash

>tfw can never escalate acquaintanceship in friendship with anyone

Talking less and less to people each day, wish I at least had a study friend

>go to thrift store
>find a oversized shirt for $6
>it's from saks
>what a steal
>mfw

If its just you two 1 on 1 and you feel its make or break at this point, just make it kinda obvious you are into her. I don't know how you act but maybe that just be inviting her out on a 'date' (you dont have to call it that),

If she doesnt really get the idea if she does go out on a date say some dumb line like: "this was fun lets do it again soon", just try to infer that you intended it as a date.

If she is really oblivious she probably realizes you are into her and just wants to keep it friends.

Ultimately things that are meant to be happen, happen. It may sound dumb but if any relationship is meant to be then she has to be into you too.

>tfw same
I don't want to seem like a creep, but if you're friends with someone you've already proven you aren't a creep. Just think if you started talking to a hot girl and she touches you on your arm and laughs or touches your back you would like it.
Same goes for women. People like physical contact.
One easy way is to say
>Hey did you know I can read palms?
>"Oh really user? Tell me what you read on mine."
>This line is your heart line. It shows you've got a strong heart. This is your life line, and it says you'll live a long life. This one right here shows I'm full of shit.
Women eat it up

hahahahaha what the fuck

Is stalking a paranoid girl who ghosted you to spite you because you wouldn't fuck her crazy daddy issues-having ass effay?

Normies desu

Do some Molly

Tfw have friends but always think they don't consider you as one

Has been eating me up for literally years now

>be at uni for 3 months
>not feelin it at all
>haven't been to class in a month
>depression
>still virgin
>£8.22 in bank account (£490 overdrawn)
>spent £140 on clothes like a fuckin fool
>just want to leave and live at home and get a boring easy job and pay my mum back for looking after me for 21 years

Do I just up and leave? I'd like to stay because my best friend is here and he wants to live with me, I'd like to stay and meet new people, I wanna get a degree, but I'm fucking miserable and in debt.

yes, you can study at any time. if you're depressed, theres no reason to keep doing something you don't like.

you can even still live with your friend, just postpone education and start working.

I've graduated but I work as a server, I don't make a lot of money but the hours are mostly flexible and I'm very comfortable, unfortunately I'm distraught over the future of this job and plan to actually begin a professional career in the near future.

I can be your buddy user, we can talk about philosophy, art, history, everything you want

If you like your degree, stay. I hated my degree was too pussy to drop out, now I'm in my final year and I wish I had, but I've learnt to live with my boring degree and work hard. If you truly like your degree then stay, if not leave. What are you studying?

You can do it user, but it's a process. You sound like you're in the same state I was in my first year and if you're like me you stay up late at night swearing that tomorrow will be different, its the first day of your new, organised, social, happy life right? No it isn't! It's the first day of the process to eventually get there!

Remember that first year doesn't count towards your degree, so don't worry too much if you think these three months have ruined your chances of getting a first. Work hard for a bit every day. In first year just an hour or even less a day of actual work will set you apart from most people.

What do you like to do? And I don't mean 'what are you good at?' or 'what hobbies have you been doing for years?' what do you like to do. Considering you're hear I'm guessing fashion, art, design, music, skateboarding, technology, movies? Join a society based around something you like and don't be afraid of being the guy who's just getting into it. At 21 I've just started to get into skateboarding, drawing, graphic design, hand lettering and I'm shit at all of it, but I've learned you have to like being shit to get good. Having fulfilling things to do like this will make you a happier person and making social connections within these interests will give you people to go out and have fun with.

Don't force yourself to be someone you're not, work with what you are and become the best user you can. Do you like the student life of living in filthy halls and going out every night? Do you want to do it differently? These are things that you will discover throughout this process. But it is a process!

Sorry for the long message user, hope it can help

>never get invited to parties
>never banged a girl
>never had a gf
Am I, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Tfw when I found a rag&bone shirt for 6 bucks at Goodwill

>Go to thrift store
>Find a cashmere Burberry coat for €20

hey man nice blog post, hope everything is going ok you enormous pussy

>Hey did you know I can read palms?

Go to class user. Depression will pass, but you will not if you keep that shit up

>tfw no real friends
simple but true

jeez, Varoufakis has incredible facial aesthetics

what a fucking faggot lol

Don't do this, this is cringey as fuck.

>"user, your hands are really sweaty"

probably not

>I'm seeing a friend this weekend who I want to make a move on but I'm literally clueless as to how.
>a friend

it's already too late. you need to be clear about your motivations upfront with girls, otherwise they will just befriend you

Being ugly

I look like a skinny giraffe/vulture hybrid

NO

You think so? Is there any chance, or should I just block her and move on. I've liked her for a really long time, so moving on would be a commitment.

Damn

>tfw no friends at all

See a therapist, talk everything over with someone that you won't feel like you owe them something after telling them about your problems. You deserve to feel good about your life

/studying to become psychologist, good therapy works

tfw I will always forever be a side nigga

>tfw I make fun of people for wearing/making hats with memes or dumbs edgy shit on them
>wear my moms work hat that says "go wild!" all day and to a party that night
>end up fucking two girls in the same day

God damn you memes

I'm sure this happened, pal.

>he bangs women

>Meet girl from tinder
>Start talking to her everyday for about 2 weeks
>Get really close with each other, really like her
>Talk about really personal stuff the other day, she says she pushes people away, has trouble when people develop feelings for her, has intimacy issues she believes
>Yesterday we text early in the day, everything is fine, great actually
>Get off work and text her, ask her what she's thinking about, says she thinks we're too invested in each other and should talk less
>I inquire as to why
>She says she's still a fan of me, she just needs a minute to breathe
>I ask her what she means by that and she says she'll text me later today, waiting on that text
>Supposed to see each other on Saturday, not sure about that now
Goddamnit, I shouldn't care so much, but I'm honestly heartbroken, I get too attached, probably because I've been without the feeling of someone actually wanting me and liking me for so long that when I finally got some emotional attention I went crazy and attached myself like crazy
Fuck me

tl;dr
>I work at a shitty retail job but its cool because I bang the other cashiers and I blew my money on shoes

>telling them how I feel

thats gay bro

>I've liked her for a really long time, so moving on would be a commitment.
so why didn't you say anything to her at any point during that long time? I guarantee she views you as a friend. you can't just sit around being friends with her hoping that one day it will magically turn into a romance. if you want to get together with a girl, you have to have made a move

you might as well put your cards on the table and tell her how you feel. either it will work out or it won't, but at least you will have done your bit

That's dumb.

She probably told you that thing about pushing people away because she felt like you were being too open/needy/vulnerable for the amount of time you'd known each other and was hoping you'd dial it back.

You should stop talking to her for a few days, and then see what's up. Perhaps spend some time with her in person as opposed to doing all the txting?

It's easy.

Sit next to them during whatever. During conversation, put hand on leg or shoulder. Any excuse to touch non sexually.

Later, put arm around. If that goes alright, later, go in for the kiss.

The rest should come pretty natural.

>poor health because unknown reason
>doctors don't know
>right after high school get really sick, at my worst spend 1 year completely bedridden
>became antisocial NEET, lost all my friends
>after 2 years of lifestyle changes (dieting, exercises, etc.) feel much better, almost recover completely want to get my life back on track
>except severe throat pain which won't go away and is triggered by the smallest shit like talking too much, drinking anything that's not warm, breathing dry or cold air.
i have done everything i could but it just doesn't matter in the end

Well it's not like she was entirely innocent, we were on pretty similar levels in terms of feelings
She'd say the same type of stuff as I would

>I would walk upstairs and take a photo of the engineering diploma hanging on my wall but I'm in cozy mode

Stay mad friend!

>before school
>tfw no bf
>tfw want relationship and dick

>during school
>tfw have 2 boys interested in me
>tfw don't want relationship or sex at all because anxiety is killing me

>meds killed sex drive
I love it t b h

This is a real reason to be sad. Anyone who has circumstances within their control and is complaining about them needs to can it

/thread

1000% your poor diet. Eat whole 30 for 3 months and tell me you still have that shit

be my gf

>Blessed with an acne-free face
>5'4", 130lb with a barrel chest

I agree that the diet is one of the most important changes, but i forgot to mention that i did a 30 day raw food diet which helped tremendously and since then i eat vegan. Stopped completely eating sugar, white flour, processed foods and dairy about 2 year ago. Also 95% of the food I eat is organic (pesticide and GMO free).

>tinder whore
>text for weeks

just kill yourself son

Fuck this man. I get you.

I've had a close-knit group of friends since I started high school, and I still feel like they're all just hanging out with me out of habit, and like they're all gonna leave one day.

She's too afraid to give up being a turbo slut to get committed, she's using the "too interested in eachother, need a minute breather" to slut it up as much as she can before she decides if she wants to date your faggot ass.

underrated

Jesus christ you sound like a such a fucking pussy
Get laid and get real

>tfw too fat to be Veeky Forums

>Too scared to wear anything else but streetwear
shit in highschool
>Admitted to the university of Art
>Dropped contacts of my high school mates, made new friendships with some fa and art people
>yesterday, out with my fa friends+2 ballet qts
>In my best chelsea boots, coat everything that I would be bullied for in high school
>Some people come up to me
>My schoolmates from hs
>Still in the same shitty streetwear
>They were acting awkwardly, probably because they thought I am still a lonely loser

FELT SO FUCKING GOOD

w2c this entire fit?

>plan to go to the thrift with friends
>sleep that night knowing tomorrow I will scavenge through the thrift with the bois
>next day at uni sitting with them and they literally make plans with other friends in front of me
>same day as we planned to go thrifting
> they say nothing about it and when i ask they just say they forgot
:^(

Yea. You probably shouldn't have been such a pussy in hs and just wore what you thought was cool.