Thoughts on LL BEAN? They seem to have cool stuff with good quality. Do you guys wear anything like this...

Thoughts on LL BEAN? They seem to have cool stuff with good quality. Do you guys wear anything like this? What are other brands like this? Patagonia, north face, carhartt?

Just copped some high rise jeans from them. Im not really proportioned like Veeky Forums would want but they fit nice if not a little tight in the thighs but im thicc.

Thoughts on GAP as well?

like em all

good too

ll bean is not Veeky Forums
carhartt patagonia and north face could be streetwear, but they aren't automatically.

Pretty good quality stuff, I have a field coat of theirs that I wear pretty often, thinking of selling it though as it doesn't fit a slender build very well.

Patagonia is popular among the basic crowd, and is subsequently pricey for what it is.

North Face and Carhartt are severely underrated.

only good if theyre 60-70% off normal price

LL Bean isn't Veeky Forums but their quality:price ratio is higher than just about any other brand. i have a lot of their sweaters(size down 1).

The only problem is you have to be careful about boxy cuts. Most of their shirts are awful and cut like rectangles.

pretty good brand in a lot of aspects, would def recommend over pretty much anything else Veeky Forums typically fawns over
don't buy fast fashion

Bean Boot Boyz

but gap is actually way higher quality than fast fashion. Their stuff is thicker, looks higher quality and last way longer than H&M, uniqlo or zara.

really good for basics/plain stuff

Columbia also makes decent stuff

retard

anyone have their cargos?

>ordered a pair of bean boots yesterday
>estimated ship date: Jan 14
>mfw

literally one of the first brands that comes up when you google fast fashion

cheap, mass produced trendy bullshit

Is banana republic fast fashion?

So true. I've bought from the Columbia store and thrifted numerous Columbia jackets all of which look great and held up during the winter

its a subsidiary of gap

take a good guess

bean boots and backpacks are insanely popular because of their warranties and cultural significance. They can't produce them fast enough for the holiday season. Always happens around Christmas.

I thrifted a LL Bean flannel last week and it's pretty nice, thicc and cozy, the fit is nice and it goes with my baggy tan trousers for those slacker fits my meme loving ass likes

they get a bunch of orders right around this time. some people have to wait until march.

best t shirts besides lands end

6oz-8oz cotton :)

lurkmore

Bean is great for sweaters and long sleeve t-shirts

Buy the "tall" versions b/c the regulars are for manlets. I'm 5'11" and after one wash the regulars were riding above my belt.

Great shirts if you get the slimmer cuts and have a good eye for patterns and colors

The quality is dank but the sizing is str8 fucked

I use to live in Maine, and everyone there wears LL bean boots, because if you buy a pair they'll replace them for you for life. They're really nice boots too

my mom bought me a plain navy ll bean book-bag in 1996. I was 6 years old.

simple, navy blue, with just one zippered pocket,

was in daily use for 16 years for school

i then used it on my motorcycle to go to my gfs during the week and weekends for close to 2 years after that.

then finally as a makeshift bag for a lifting routine i was doing and put 65 lbs of odd metal weights in it and use that a couple times weekly for about 18 months after that.

the zipper gave out last week and it needs to be put down,

i didn't think i would be so sad.

>the zipper gave out last week and it needs to be put down,
You know they honor their bags lifetime, right?

If you send it in they will give you a brand new one. I had one dry rot while I was in the boonies of Japan leaving it outside all the time and when I got back to america i sent it in two parts to LL Bean and they sent me a new one.

Their warranty on their backpacks is INSANE. They will DEFINITELY repair the zipper or send a new one. Definitely.

it was really just he last straw, it's pretty bad otherwise, but hey maybe i'll look into it, i'd love another one

they will definitely replace it as long as it still says "ll bean" and it's a backpack. They really stand by their stuff.