Also, what core/wave is this?

cuck-core

deadset so fucking messy with the untucked shirt

2014-core

mwwt core

this has been so played out since 2013
How new are you?

devoid of personality-core

OP confirmed for the user in the picture. No real human being would consider this inspo

Veeky Forums2013-core

bullprepper-core

Quite these to be frank mates

ikea interests me- core

all black can be cool but this is so boring

scandinavian streetwear ig fashion core

don't listen to them OP. This is Veeky Forums anywhere but this cuck board or maybe in a tumblr harem.

I think that makes it unique. Kinda looks like a disheveled school boy uniform. Tell me that isn't Veeky Forums?

Cuck-core.

switch the cps out for doc monos and all the feedback would be positive

>docs
>positive

daily reminder that cuckcore only looks good on grils

yeah people shit on docs all the time, but they would still praise this fit if he swapped the shoes

mwwtt

tinman

What exactly is "cuck"-core, and why is it associated to these "minimalist" styles?

There's nothing about these styles that suggests cuckolding or the "new" definition (i.e. liberal politics) to me. The outfits are just ... nothing; they don't suggest anything other than minimalism. So, I don't get it.

It's a Veeky Forums meme

it's a /pol/-meme that has been skewed into a Veeky Forums meme

Although it was popular a few years ago, the sweater, oxford and skinny jeans has been in style for years.

Don't let the people who are obsessed with trends (and appearing to not be following them) scare you away from one of the classic looks of modern culture.

>photoshoot in front of graffiti
i don't get this

This is dope

>one of the classic looks of modern culture.
sigh

this thread is a trainwreck

great rebuttal

yes, skinny jeans have been in style for a few years. who cares.

Probably because this minimalism is commonly known as Scandinavian Minimalism, which people then associate with Sweden, which should answer your question.

It's mostly just poorfags screeching because it takes a bit of money to pull it off and it's not some shitty adidas jacket from a thrift shop

always and forever

w2c jacket

>1456520751345
F

Because it's black on white

My guess is fjallraven

A lot of fits in this style do seem effeminate. They are very gentle, at least, and I associate the look with quiet respectful homosexuals who would like to attract a compliment after a long-term acquaintance. The fits are rarely horrible and could be made more masculine with simple changes.

skinny trousers have been though

W2C sweater?

the cuck store

I currently dress like this, what subtle changes can be made so i dont look like a faggot?