Feminine guy

Need your help Veeky Forums.

How does a thin male (5'9, 120lbs) dress more androgynously/feminine without looking too weird/tryhard about it? Brands, styles, pictures all appreciated.

Just stop being a bitch and dress the way you want.

I live in a small-ish town in conservative heaven, I'd love to but it wouldn't fly. Hoping to get out in the coming future.

oversized sweaters
skinny jeans/pants
black combat boots
tuck pants into boots

dont change ur style to andro or fem all of the sudden ur get a lot of flak for it
slowly make ur style more feminine so others can get used to it and simply label u as the village-faggot
im also a small town feg so i get what u mean

but yeah basically tighter med/hi waist jeans, fem shirts and sweaters, pretty much picrel 100%

dont get too crazy with the heels on ur boots
also u might wanna check out some girls oxfords as well
take care of ur body and hands as well

and obv dont just get everything ultra tight yo
it doesnt work like that

cheers glhf

~village faggot

Guys he is afriad for his life. Trump is going to kill him :^)

/lgbt/ has a femboy general that could be helpful (ymmv)

>Helpful
If destroying masculinity is helpful, then imma help myself to some clorox :^)

best brands for fem shirts/sweaters and combat boots? thanks

wtf that's how I dress
and I have long hair and a slim figure too

is this why I get called faggot a lot?

Do you get called faggot by "farmers"? Don't let their perception of normality hinder your happiness, user.

that was mostly a joke

i got called faggot by bullies a long time ago, then I learned to deal with it and I made a lot of friends by making people laugh with gay jokes about myself.
I don't get called faggot by other people anymore because I call myself a faggot before they have a chance to do it.

Oh and also, we don't have any words in my language that carry the same kind of weight that "faggot" does.

>Oh and also, we don't have any words in my language that carry the same kind of weight that "faggot" does.
I literally imagine a faggot of branches when I hear it. and that's what it's supposed to mean

Where do you live, user?

Sweaters are unisex, really - just buy a large size. Uniqlo has some good ones.

As for combat boots, look for milsurp of more "retro" styles (like Vietnam-era-style). I have a pair of pic related. Also, mono Docs/Solovairs are good.

idk I've seen a lot of people getting pretty triggered by this word.seems like you tried to bury it, and thus when people use it (irl) it's so unusual that it shocks

western europe

He looks like a white version of swae lee

You almost definitely do have a derogatory term for faggot. Faggot (to mean gay people) came from Hebrew and the Jews travelled all across Europe. What language do you speak?

I speak french. Of course we have derogatory terms for gay people, but they aren't as shocking as faggot

A quick tip go thinspo (if u havent already) and it might help along with all the other stuff

naw man, fashion is all about communication. if you want to convey hints of androgyny you gotta
figure out your middle-ground
except if you, OP, really want to look extra feminine and think you'd be bothered not doing so
then do it, faggot

Im in the same situation just do you, Everyone around is white and some call people niggers and faggots get over it and dont be a bitch, Just do you it will make you more happy in the long run.

Start using women clothing that could be unisex, mostly basics. Don't use things that screams "girly" into it if you want to achieve an androgynous look.
Don't forget that sizing on women's clothing is pretty different than men's sizing
For example, in men tshirts i can use a small shirt but in women shirts I have to add at least 1 or 2 more sizes (sometimes even more) (protip: don't use women clothing that have a women body silhouette)
As for jeans, in men sizing I'm 28 but in women I'm usually 26 or 24 if they jeans are too baggy (like mom jeans, boyfriend or relaxed cut)
You'll have to find out what are your sizes in womens clothing
Wear jeans that makes your waist smaller and / or makes your hips look wider
Shave your entirely body
Do NOT use things that are too obvious they're for women, or else you'll end up looking... Well, not androgynous
But above all, you need to have an androgynous face and / or body to achieve an androgynous look

Cont...
As for me, I can't say I have an androgynous face (more like a boyish face), and don't have a thinspo body either, but I have a pretty small waist and femenine legs so i've managed to get the look (or well, at least i like it)
Btw, if you're going to adopt an androgynous style you'll have to deal with a lot of criticism, so if you can't be confident about what are you wearing, don't even try it.
Being insecure is not Veeky Forums