Why do guys only seem to like plain Jane/ ordinary basic looking females?

Why do guys only seem to like plain Jane/ ordinary basic looking females?
>tfw fucked myself over by getting tattoos and peircings

depends where and what they are. post pics

If youre not ugly af then get tumblr or twitter and hoe yourself out like all the other alternative grills

The only social medias I have are Instagram and Facebook

tattoos are basic

love no thotties

Tattoos are masculine and a turn off for me even though I have them myself

I regret getting mine too though

you should have thought before you made yourself into a living sketchbook
anyway, tattoos and piercings are not only uninteresting, they're also trash most of the time

tattoos and piercings tells me "hey, i fucked everybody at my highschool/college and im proud. also im not like the other girls i promise"

tfw only attracted to tumblr girls with daddy issues, theres literally nothing interesting about 'brazilian babes with big boobs'

according to most people i dont even look half bad, yet somehow manage to be a sad virgin

I don't feel like I look like the typical tumblr omg I love pizza 21 pilots

so you're a virgin whos only attracted to girls with daddy issues

wow kid you're in for a world of hurt

alt girls are the hottest form of girl

I'm attracted to tattoos and piercings but i know better than getting involved with girls that have them.

I overlook tattoos when I see sincerity within a girl. So it isn't the tattoo that bothers me so much, as it is the attitudes associated with ppl who enjoy getting tattoos.

Plenty of dead soldiers had tattoos, and I appreciate their sacrifices. Could I then turn around and say a tattoo would soil that feeling of appreciation? No.

Not the tattoo, but the individual.

Also, now a days they can be removed via laser. You can also use sheeps milk within the skin to remove it, or that rejuvi stuff.

yea but theyre dead and only gay people die

desu tattoos are a massive turn on for me if they're beautiful
if you have ugly ass/basic tattoos I won't even talk to you tho

>tfw you will never take a attention whore tumblr girl's virginity
Why live?

They will go to heaven though, gays wont, unless they stop being gay. That's what the book sais.

>tfw you will never take anyone's virginity

>tfw you have

Already have m8

Only basic guys prefer basic girls. Your tattoos make you polarizing to men. Girls with good tattoos speak directly to me in a way that women without them never could.

MARYLAND

The average US girl is pear-shaped, fat and looks like her dad in make-up.

If you aren'tany of the above three you aren't plain. If you are then I have some bad news.

what's wrong with the pear shape, it's the best

god im so glad i never got any tattoos when i younger

>mfw i was really into neck tattoos in 11th grade

It was most likely taken a long time ago breh

I got my first tattoo when I was 13. I wish I never got any

It depends on the tattoos and piercings. post yours.
Most girls get stupid ass tattoos that they didn't think of themselves and have some shitty nose ring.
Sometimes they look good most of the time they just make you look like a try hard

pure is justice

>Willfully looking like a tramp and whore
>Wondering why people are repulsed by you
Geeze...

I will NEVER EVER understand why a normal person would get a tattoo.

I have also yet to hear a good reason for something that will be permanently on your skin. It's either "it looks cool" or "it's an expression of myself". I guess you need to have a #yolo mindset.

This

Careful dude

You should have thought before having tattoos OP..Anyway its a big turn off for me..

>why don't guys like girls who tried to staple a personality onto their bodies???

honeslty find tattoos and peircings pertty attractive

but im more immediate in by the fact their group of friends are going to be overly protective of her to a point of fist fighting me

They make better girlfriends, girls like you are only good for fucking.

really need to stress that

yeah dude get some therapy and un-fuck yourself before you make whatever's going on with you even worse

No one here actually likes basic/plain looking girls is just the crossboarders

That said tattoos are always shit on anybody with exception for yakuza body tattoo or actual tribes' tattoos

Because tats and piercings are staggeringly gross, that's why. And besides being disgusting in themselves, they prove that a girl's exactly like you: a thoughtless mong with no concept of consequences or the future. That means a bad time.

What the fuck were you thinking?

Put on your best boys its over.

because piercings and tattoos are grimy, sleazy, greasy, filthy, whorish, disgusting, disreputable, basic as shit, histrionic, hipster, poseurish, inauthentic, tryhard as all fuck, ugly, garish...

> fucked myself over by getting tattoos and peircings

[shudders]

Truth. Tattoos are the visual representation of insecurity, instability.

A lot of people like smooth, unadulterated human skin. Tattoos and excessive piercings break this up.

because there's no need to fuck your skin up

Cringe all you want but I like mines.

Man, if that isnt marker, you fucked up big time.

please tell me thsts not a tat

The first girl I was ever in love with was a cute scene blonde with braces and occasionally a Tabby mullet.

Then she went full emo or whatever, dyed her hair into some neon color and got piercings, her facial aesthetics were cute but I just generally didn't like that style at all.

That's not the reason it never worked out though, I was autistic enough to be able to reject a night over at her place at least 3 times even though I actually wanted her a lot.

Don't ask me how that happened, my brain works perfectly in all other situations and even with girls I like except when they reveal they like me too, at that point I go full retard and my brain starts producing conspiracy theories about how she's just pretending to like me so that she can ridicule me.

I'm a bipolar nerdy asshole who'll be on meds for that genetic disorder his whole life. I also fuck qts who think I don't give a fuck about anything even though I'm basically a sexual predator with a nice guy face. It fits desu desu senpai senpai.

that's what they all do

pls be in Brooklyn

This nigga think he a ninja turtle. Lol.

I actually identify as ninja turtle-kin, check your privilege CIS scum.

Seriously tho Im the physical manifestation of the unholy union between moxie and autism, if ww3 doesnt kill us all in 10 years from now I'll become a hitman and die two weeks later shitting myself with a bullet in the spine, or just get fucked in the ass in prison for the rest of my life

so really those fit me perfectly.

This this this this this.

I gave my virginity to a girl with serious problems. She also said that she loved me, and I convinced myself I loved her too. I had depression before but I've been suicidal for the past 5 months. Her issues were intense, all I wanted to do was make her better and she tossed me aside.

You're really in for a bad time, friend. I know I'm just some asshole on the internet and you think you can take it but please be careful. I ruined my life by getting involved with this girl.

tattoos are a tremendous turnoff. The girls you described as "plain janes" aren't plain. They just haven't made themselves into fucking freaks by getting tons if ugly tattoos all over themselves. Stay mad, you inked whore.

reddit: the post

>tattoos and piercings
>not basic

lol choose one, roastie

>all I wanted to do was make her better and she tossed me aside.

because you were dating her illness and not really seeing her. if somebody really has issues, your love for that person will not fix them. professional help and serious self-reflection and self-motivation are the only things that will "fix" them. you can't fix a broken girl by liking her really hard. and by trying to do so, you're actually sort of condescending to her--reducing her entire identity to a problem to be fixed, and reducing her problems to something that merely need "your love".

if you're going to really date and care about somebody with mental health issues, you have to accept that you will not be their cure, and you also have to accept that you are dating a person with an illness and not dating an illness. it's tough. but there is a fine line between sympathy and pity/condescension, and it's a tough line to walk.

instagram is perfect

>except when they reveal they like me too, at that point I go full retard and my brain starts producing conspiracy theories about how she's just pretending to like me so that she can ridicule me

are you me?

literally in the exact situation with a guy right now

although he does has some other weird red flags

i actually had a slight crush on him before he made it clear he liked me by asking to hang out alone and stuff and now i hate him and just want to be left alone

can't even make proper eye contact with him but before i knew he was interested our conversations flowed great and we got along fine which was probably why he started to like me

but whatever

whatever happens im satisfied.

>it works out with me putting in zero effort
cool

>if it doesn't
even better

Be careful m8

>fucks up her appearance in a virtually irreparable way with all sorts of shitty "profound", "artistic" depictions of whatever her poor, fleeting excuse for an inner being decides is cool
>wonders why men favor natural beauty and the absence of signs of inner turmoil
Just fuck your shit up, fa-
Oh wait, you already did.

aposematism

Therapy won't change your personal taste. Don't be a moron.

because tattoos and piercings anywhere but the ears look like shit
i'm sure there's someone out there who has a fetish for your punk grrrl shit look so keep your chin up

plain guys tend to date plain girls and vice versa

among my friend group I'm probably an outlier as someone with no piercings and very few tats
depends where you are and who you hang out with

piercings and tats are a very overt way of expressing yourself and those that are into that are way into that so

If anything aren't girls with tats and piercings the plain ones, considering how common it is now?

A girl without any of those is if anything, exotic.

just wanna pop in here to laugh at you for obviously falling for some sort of trend and regretting it. Women(and men really) need to learn to stop trend riding and develop individual tastes.

No, they're still a minority.

Saying that a woman is "plain" if she doesn't have tattoos/piercings is like saying a dish is plain if it isn't smothered in ketchup, or a movie is plain if it doesn't have monster trucks and explosions.

You're the female equivalent of ketchup. Congratulations.

What's wrong with ketchup? Don't tell me you like your fries plain.

Yeah, well duh. I'm not her dad

I'll pretend this is a legitimate argument.
I've set foot on reddit twice in my life.

I've been on Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I consider myself a Veeky Forums kid because of how much it influenced me and my culture/taste.

>tfw fucked myself over by getting tattoos and peircings

I am going to assume this is bait, but it it's not you have nobody else to blame ya dumb thot

>letting Veeky Forums influence your culture/taste
So are you into traps now?

Nah, not a /pol/tard either.

What I mean is, in the TV/film/music/comics/anime area, gotta admit Veeky Forums has decent taste there, and knows about a variety of genres.

>my brain works perfectly with girls I like except when they reveal they like me too, at that point I go full retard

damn I can relate so much

I didn't realize you were actually mentally ill. My bad

Theres a difference between smothered and just putting a tasteful amount on.

>inb4 mental illness
Stop projecting

Replied to the wrong post. I like seaweed salt on my fries though

fucking kill yourself faggot this isn't black twitter