WAYWT

Last one hit 300.

FROM THE BACK edition

r-r8 me ? :3

Casual clown
p. good

I'm trying to look good, but not try hard or cringe. Like a toned down version of ivy league core

Shoes to big desu
6.5/10

what do you guys think?

I think you should give rates on other people before asking for opinions. Cunt

Bottom half all fits really well and looks good but the upper half went wrong. I wouldn't wear that shade of blue under that black cardigan.

please get a new haircut. Btw the fit looks like it was all bought from either American eagle or h&m
Looks comfy

It was raining
I need a haircut please someone give me some suggestions

I have and always will think that purposely overly long sleeves look awkward as fuck. Looks kinda comfy though.
How tall are you?

ty for input. cardigan is dark grey btw and the chinos are a shade or two darker grey

qt

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to farm an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements a la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple. but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.
Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

boring

terrible

It's time to stop posting

allright folks i need some help. I know that this is basic af but i REALLY don't know what the fuck to wear with these clown shoes i got memed into buying

do you have a feminine penis?

chill senpai looks p good

nice

6'
>tfw dad is ~6'3" but mom is 5'2" and ruined my height genes
Truly too kind. I love you, user

elliot my boy

Not diggin the pants and shoes combo

i like this.

looks good. only thing i'd say is maybe lighter colored chelseas

Would look better with white sneaks but I understand that you are trying to shoehorn those black boots into a fit. It's ok.

Every day I ask myself "will it be a good day?", and then I see posts like this and I realize that there are no good days anymore

Wierd lax fit today

mask was rolled up like a beenie most the day

A rare miss :/
Don't like how those jeans make your calfs look and the color scheme of the top and the bottom is off

I remember you from when i was just getting in to this board and to clothes. Bless you for making me want to dress better

The jeans look better standing up (no pix sorry i took my clothes off) but yea the sweater might be too dark.

high school as fuck.. also.. your legs are short as fuck.. you look disproportional as fuck
meh...
terrible shirt and sweater combo.. and that fucking belt...
>WAYWT
>dressing room
>terrible fit
kill yourself faggot
hoboswag tryhard
try a different way of rolling up the sleeves.. otherwise not bad
terrible pants fit
are you a fucking female or what? -10000/10
10/10 would bang
when will you learn you dress like shit tripfag? every time i see you post it makes me cringe

:o)

meems

Would be actually acceptable if you had better shoes

Shirt is yellow but the lighting kinda fucks it up
Not pictured: black overcoat

Are you from Georgia?

anyone have that skinny guy in the really baggy clothes? it's a meme here as an example of terrible fits

Hehe :^)
Yes

I know you

Mr $2k liquid outfit is back!

that actually wasn't me who posted that yesterday friend :o|

How

Here's his face in case you weren't sure.

>this is the guy critiquing your fits

Go for it

Yo thats really strange that you saved my face man. I mean you do you but thats creepy

Your ugliness is my reward for having to look at all your terrible fucking fits.

I dig it

deadass this a sick fit bruh new york niqqas kno wuzzup fr fr

lol this dude is obsessed with you or something

got home so late
i'm tired
groaning emoji
hope you all had a good day though

Do you seriously not know who this is?

Everything seems slightly ill-fitting
Jacket sleeves should be longer
Boots are too big for your short legs

This is like those Chloe Moretz photoshops on /tv/

Your cocksucking lips ruin this. Get a haircut.

Don't like the shoes but digging everything else. nice scarf

TAKE BETTER QUALITY PICTURES, I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED OF SEEING AL YOUR FITS IN THIS NASTY QUALITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's all in the details, right?
wink emoji

Ur pretty passionate about that my man. I hope you find some better way to occupy your time
Its strange bb. Its strange

Boi if u dont

If youre this kid then yes and u already know my fits. If youre not this kid i couldnt begin to gues

man you look so happy. the clothes aren't very form fitting but you clearly have confidence so you just keep doing you my man.

Is this a joke? pls tell me it is

i gotta take it all with the front camera on my iphone
oops

You're the guy from the last thread with that camo buttom up. w2c it the camo button up and the cargos?

Thanks, any ideas for the shoes?
Would white work better?

rawr xd

are your legs disabled?

What are the shoes. I cant tell cuz of the pic quality. I like the fit

common projects senpai

Fun fact: i was born without legs. My passion for fashion and all things stylish however helps me overcome this debilitating disastrous disability. In fact, i attach the finest mannequin legs money can buy to my lower hips before each photo. Its terribly time consuming and leg maintenance takes up a large portion of my clothes budget but its worth it for all the compliments and love i get from my friends here on Veeky Forums.org/fa/

I've been looking for some good black shoes like cps but cheaper and relativity good quality. Any recommendations?

stan smith, gustin, kent wang

There is no way anyone else in that thread spent more than $50 on their clothes. Aren't those slp boots?

Lol every few months we have this stupid convo.
All upper middle class dining rooms in Georgia look like that apparently

they are, but i'd never brag about how much an outfit costs to strangers on the internet.

Give me more specifics dude. Guy below is probably right
This is true.

Excellent

lol i said that, glad i made such an impression tho

newfags pls go

please stay

its copypasta you dip

The camo button up was thrifted and the cargos are from h&m

you got a brand on that button up tho?

ok

im trying

unfortunate

obey hehe, i think its called tiger camo jacket but I cant find it anywhere online thats selling it

no you're not

Something about you makes me really like you.

not the real eliza

just chillaxin in the crib fambrosio

CdgxFOG works together or no?

why do you say that
w-what is it?
it is me friend, i just dropped trip since it was causing too much drama

the real eliza is still going to prosecute you for defaming her even without a trip, retard.

I like wondering if youre a real person mostly. Also cute grill doesnt hurt

you're probably blessed with better genetics than most of Veeky Forums (unless you're hiding a fucked face under that emoji), but you probably need to learn how to stop dressing like you're modeling for american eagle. blue sweater and plaid buttondowns is lame as fuck
ugly hoodie, buy clothes that fit sleeve-wise. there's nothing attractive about not being able to see your hands
boring and your hair looks a lil nasty, look i'm not against no-poo to a reasonable extent but you've gotta be styling it like that on purpose
basic but it looks nice, weird face angle though let us see your hair
yeah agreeing with other people, pants are a bad fit. i dunno what they are thanks to the blur but they shouldn't fit like oversized x2 501s, ew
bleh
not your best m8, fit of the pants isn't great and the weird jean wash + white converse + white socks is too much in addition to the light denim jacket. bet all these pieces would look fine in a different fit without each other at least
good
eh, shoes are kinda ugly, jacket color is a bit bleh on top of that tee
don't do this to yourself
get pants that fit better and tuck em in your boots
sick
meme fit, fuck
bad proportions on both desu but they guy on the right definitely has a better sense of style if you aren't posting this for memes
pants look strangly stiff and don't fit
replace the cardigan with a standard crewneck sweater, would look a lot better
are those actually FOG, H&M twill, or tao reps?
either way stop wearing CDG meme shit, play shirts are tacky. desu don't really like any CDG stuff outside of their fragrances

nah dude that shirt looks like shit
what's that shit on your pants. also your entire trunk area has fucked up proportions
high school core
no dude that hoodie looks like shit and it makes your legs look short
yeah idk about the shoes man but the rest looks good
idk about the shoes and tailor your pants dude cmon
try lighter coloured shoes
would be nicer if you went full pale and had a lighter sweater
the varying shades of black are throwing me off but it would look like shit either way bc of your face
idk if this is bait but those clown shoes gotta go

why does Veeky Forums dress like shit

FoG friend :^)